MY NEW MOVE Reviews

of reviewers recommend MY NEW MOVE
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read MY NEW MOVE Reviews
I cannot emphasise enough just how great the team at My New Move were. A lot of our friends had stressed to us just how frustrating and stressful buying your first home can be, so we weren't really looking forward to the legalities and paperwork that comes naturally with the process. Thankfully, from the moment we instructed My New Move to manage our move, it couldn't have been easier. The communication with the team was prompt and professional, and every time we had a hiccup with the developer, the team were able to sort it out almost immediately. I want to give a massive thank you to Eloise Jordan for taking the stress out of our first big move. If anyone is on the fence over who to instruct as your conveyancer, I wholeheartedly recommend My New Move Thanks so much for everything!
Thank you, My New Move for providing me with a wonderful service. The price which you quoted for my purchase was indeed a fixed fee and the free Will has been a bonus! I have recommended you to my family and work colleagues.
Fast and efficient service and always contactable. Would recommend!!
Extremely pleased with the service I received from Chyna Austin, from My New Move, who answered all my questions very quickly. I wouldn't hesitate to use the company again and have already recommended them to friends and family. Excellent communication and service, Thank you.
I highly recommend My New Move. Initially we had a phone call with Eloise who gave us advice about the entire buying process (aside from just Conveyancing) which was extremely useful given we are first time buyers. Our Suveyor was then able to go and survey the property within 2 weeks of enquiry, and the report was written up within 1 day of the visit! Extremely fast and efficient process, and very friendly people. We will be using My New Move again in the future.
Thanks for amazing service in connection with our house sale - speedy replies to any email sent, friendly service and efficient. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend you guys for conveyancing and wills.
We highly recommend My New Move and the whole team in particular Chyna and Eloise for their great help, prompt replies and professionalism. Despite the Covid 19 restrictions they worked hard and efficiently. We shall definitely use My New Move again.
I had often heard of the confusion and stress involved with the legal process of purchasing a property which is why I went with friend’s recommendations. Thankfully we went with the right one! Super quick and efficient, we had set ourselves a move in date and amazingly we have achieved it! Will happily recommended to all off my friends!
Great communication, quick response to questions and in an approachable yet professional way.
Really great experience. Just bought my dream house through My New Move. I chose them to take over the whole thing. I’m so pleased I did. My New Move exceeded my expectations by communicating with agents and solicitors up and down the chain. If I hadn’t had them it would have all fallen through. These are really great people. Thanks My New Move!
My New Move is the No.1 choice to choose to begin your home buy - hands down. They are professional, patient, considerate, consistent and more importantly- competent to see you home move throughout, from start to finish. Their pricing is excellent value for money and highly competitive. Just sit back and relax right back in a limousine of care driving you towards steadily to your home ownership as the stress ebbs away from your mind and the enjoyment and realisation of completion become near. The choice is clear - My New Move - The best choice to see you right to your new front door - and on time!
Quick and easy. Just want I needed during a stressful time of divorce, purchasing and moving.
Being in our mid-sixties, we felt that it really had become a matter of some importance that we enquired about a Will. After reading such excellent reviews for My New Move Wills we contacted them and was offered their services both in writing our wills and additionally in drawing our attention to the necessity, in our circumstances , to the support of those wills, each with a Lasting Power of Attorney. Having agreed to the above we received the documents extremely quickly along with the relative instructions and advice as to their completion. My New Move Wills were kind enough to follow up by telephone, to ask if we required assistance with any problems we may have encountered and offering further help if needed. We are now in the process of completing all relevant details in each of the documents before returning them for their approval after which they will be sent back to us for retention. All in all, a complete and extremely helpful service that we can recommend to anyone who would appreciate being able to benefit from professional help, and on-going advice without the necessity of having to arrange appointments with in town solicitors for legal assistance. Thank you for being available and only a 'phone call away.
Thank you for your kind words, it was a pleasure working with you. Kind Regards My New Move Wills Team
I was in need of independent legal advice as a condition of my mortgage that came up at the very last minute of my house purchase! I contacted My New Move and within a week, during Covid, it was all sorted. Great service and exactly what I needed, within the tight deadline we agreed!
Right from the very first time I contacted my new move. I knew they were an extremely reliable and trustworthy company. Katherine got back to me very quickly and really took the time to listen and understand what I wanted and gave me welcome advice. Their pricing is very competitive but it is the excellent customer service that makes them stand out above the rest. Katherine was absolutely first class and is a credit to the company. I have already told my friends and colleagues about the company and I will definitely use them again in the future. Thank you.
I have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending My New Move to anyone. They were polite and friendly at all times on the phone and in emails. They kept me informed at every step of the house buying process, and were only too happy to address any concerns or questions I had.
Hi Jenny, It was a pleasure helping you with your new purchase and we wish you all the best in your new home. Kind Regards My New Move Team
Cannot recommend highly enough. I am a single woman looking after my 90 year old mum so the whole process was extremely daunting. We had been in the same house for 59 years and this was my very first house sale and purchase. Thankfully My New Move was recommended by my agent and they provided a brilliant service, easing me through the process, answering my probably naive questions and keeping me informed every step of the way. Most of the paperwork could be done online and this speeded the process. The only holdup in my chain was caused by an old-school solicitors!
My New Move were being used by a friend and I must say I simply cannot fault their services. They were quick to start the ball rolling, all communication was clear and it was in good time to allow us to proceed as quickly as possible, we didn't have to chase once and our purchase was during covid when viewings were only just being allowed again. Chyna Austin, was readily available and kept us informed throughout. As first time buyers, we needed perhaps more guidance than others but everyone from the My new move team were very helpful and professional. The online portal was clear to understand and it was useful too. We would definitely use My New Move again and would 100% recommend to friends.
Fantastic service from start to finish with no hidden cost! This is exactly how conveyancing should be done! Not thousands of paperwork, sending post to and from! Very easy online portal to track the status of the purchase of my new property! Can’t recommend them enough, with also a fantastic price! Will be using again!
I am not sure where my sister found My New Move, but what a find. They were very personable and professional throughout the whole process. No question was too trivial for them to answer and if you are unsure of any legal process, they will happily guide you through. Each member of staff I dealt with replied to emails or telephone calls within a timely manner and provided all the information requested. I would definitely recommend their services to anyone who asks, and if needed, will use them again in the future. Thank you Guys for all of your help!!
Hello Lisa, I hope you are well, it was a pleasure to help you purchase your first home, I hope you have settled in nicely and enjoying your home. We wish you the very best! Eloise My New Move
MY NEW MOVE is rated 4.95 based on 81 reviews