MY NEW MOVE Reviews

of reviewers recommend MY NEW MOVE
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read MY NEW MOVE Reviews
I Just wanted to say a huge thank you for all your hard work, guidance and support during my first house purchase. It has been surprisingly stress-free and I am now moved in and unpacked. A special thank you to Chyna who is a star!
Thank you My New Move, your help was invaluable and the free homebuyers policy paid out on our survey costs, we will definitely use you again for our next purchase.
Very knowledgeable and were able to answer all my queries, whilst also providing further information that they felt relevant to my case. Highly competitive prices and would without hesitation recommend their services. Professional and courteous at all times as well as on hand to answer queries as and when raised. Thank you for all your assistance.
I used my new move for my remortgage and ended up doing my mortgage through their recommended broker, everything considering the tight time scale went smoothly. Thank you, Elizabeth!
For the second time, these guys have been superb. Eloise Jordan has the patience of a saint and moves at speed, but equally, is very knowledgable. Not an easy sale for me and she really did make the process a total pleasure!
I am thrilled with this great service, I have just completed on my house sale!! I would like to thank Eloise and the team for an absolutely outstanding service!! I completed after only 5 weeks!! Would highly recommend! I would use again but have no intentions of moving for a long time.!!
The service provided was exceptional! The Solicitor was fantastic - both efficient in keeping me updated and as a person an absolute star. She made the conveyancing process painless. I would also like to thank Eloise too who was always at the other end of the phone.
I would happily recommend my new move really fast and reliable service.
Thank you My New Move, we have received the keys to our new home and we just wanted to thank you for all your hard work, we have passed your details onto all our friends and family!!!
Best service we have received from any industry service provider we have seen in a long time!! We had a very stressful time selling our home with a local high street solicitor, it took over 6 months for the sale to go through. We chose My New Move after reading the reviews on the internet and speaking to the staff. The service and communication have been first-class Do yourself a favour and use this company!
I remember the first call I made to My new move, I spoke to Eloise who was very helpful and so professional. You persevered with us despite our numerous calls and emails. A very big thank you and please do keep up the good work, you are a great asset to the legal profession.
My New Move are absolutely fantastic at what they do. For me, the best thing of all is the 'no completion, no fee' principle that they adhere to and being one of the cheapest fees in the UK is an added bonus. I have already recommended you to my family and work colleagues!!!
These guys are fast and reliable. We were looking at an auction property and had a very narrow time window and within a limited visit timeslot. They did everything exactly as promised, with an auction property experienced solicitor. Will definitely use again.
I have used many conveyancing companies in the past and some have been appalling ! Eloise Jordan was professional and efficient throughout even when I asked her some fairly challenging questions. I will see how the process develops, I very much hope I will be able to recommend My New Move to my friends and family.
Very impressed. Speedy, friendly service. Would certainly recommend
Really lovely lady I initially spoke to who gave me a total price up front. Much cheaper than going to your local solicitor. I was very impressed at how speedy it got the ball rolling.
My new move did the conveyancing on 2 properties we bought. The solicitors were absolutely brilliant and faster than anticipated. We were always kept informed throughout the process. They went through great lengths in explaining how the process works and we felt completely at ease. Easy and prompt to communicate via phone and email. They were meticulous to the last detail. Finally, their prices were great in comparison to the market. I saved around £750 in fees. Definitely, definitely will be using them again!
Excellent start to our Purchase and sale plans for a new home. Eloise puts your mind at ease. With My New Move you are not “just another number”. Great personal service - thank you, guys!
Great service, fast and friendly.
The guys at My New Move are genuinely nice and take a proactive approach in helping clients with their conveyancing. I used them for my sale and have recently instructed them for my purchasing as I know I will be in good hands and will hopefully receive a discount!!
MY NEW MOVE is rated 5.00 based on 31 reviews