MY NEW MOVE Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend MY NEW MOVE
Live Chat, Telephone
"Really lovely lady I initially spoke to who gave me a total price up front. Much cheaper than going to your local solicitor. I was very impressed at how speedy it got the ball rolling."
"My new move did the conveyancing on 2 properties we bought. The solicitors were absolutely brilliant and faster than anticipated. We were always kept informed throughout the process. They went through great lengths in explaining how the process works and we felt completely at ease. Easy and prompt to communicate via phone and email. They were meticulous to the last detail. Finally, their prices were great in comparison to the market. I saved around £750 in fees. Definitely, definitely will be using them again!"
"Excellent start to our Purchase and sale plans for a new home. Eloise puts your mind at ease. With My New Move you are not “just another number”. Great personal service - thank you, guys!"
"Great service, fast and friendly."
"The guys at My New Move are genuinely nice and take a proactive approach in helping clients with their conveyancing. I used them for my sale and have recently instructed them for my purchasing as I know I will be in good hands and will hopefully receive a discount!!"
"Couldn't recommend them more! My New Move was a fantastic company to work with before and during our house buying process. They were always on hand to answer our many questions in a timely and detailed manner. They broke the entire process down into manageable chunks and offered plenty of online resources explaining in detail every step of the process. They made what is a very daunting process manageable. Couldn't recommend them more!"
"Thank you My New Move for helping me purchase my new home. As a first time buyer who had no idea how the buying process worked your guidance and the fact that I could speak at any time through the live chat system put my mind at ease. If you could just help me now to work out the washing machine that would be great!!"
"Superb service! can highly recommend."
"I wouldn’t use anyone else Absolutely couldn’t fault my My New Move. The service was fast and thorough and any required action, email or phone call was responded to within an hour at most. I would highly recommend this company to all my family and friends."
"I rarely write reviews, however, I had no qualms with reviewing My New Move. They must be the only conveyancing company where you can speak to a solicitor at 10pm and ask as many questions as you like, this was the main reason why I instructed them. The website was also great to use and meant that we were kept up to date with everything as it was happening. Eloise was extremely patient and understanding when we had queries that needed explaining, she was always available to talk and called back within minutes of leaving a message. The sale and purchase ran smoothly thanks to her and she dealt with matters as and when they came in. Thank you My New Move for making our life easier and helping us secure our home!"
"The Best Conveyancing Company In The UK If it wasn't for the Team at My New Move we would never have moved. We were in the middle of a chain of five. It seemed as though every roadblock stood in our way from first-time buyers at the lower end of the chain not instructing their Solicitors to an archaic local high street Solicitor who did not know how to use emails and insisted on only using the postal system. Some of the Solicitors (not ours) seemed extremely driven to prolong the process as long as possible. I would have definitely thrown in the towel if it wasn't for these guys taking over, talking to everyone, finding solutions around the problems. They are always committed to helping their client's and making it happen. It genuinely wouldn't have happened without them. They went way beyond what anyone would ask from a Conveyancer. Absolutely fantastic!!"
"Excellent communication and online tracking system saved a lot of time. Thank you My New Move!!"
"Very pleased with the service. My New Move kept us up to date with the progress of our transaction throughout and made it easy to communicate with them. Would use again."
Thank you, enjoy your new home!
"I used My New Move for the purchase of my property. In the past I have appointed solicitors based on estate agent recommendations who have subsequently come up short. On this occasion I selected based on internet reviews and price. I was initially sceptical as the fees quoted were the cheapest and I generally believe you get what you pay for. However, I can honestly say this has been a stress-free experience and the fee quoted was the same as the final bill. Absolutely faultless 5-star service. Well done My New Move!!"
We appreciate the review and wish you well for the future!
"My New Move provided us with a first class service. It's great to upload documents and track process. Having a real person to talk to and answer specific questions was reassuring and Eloise consistently provided prompt, informative and clear updates throughout which I found very helpful. Thank you. I will certainly be recommending you to my family and friends!"
Eloise will be really pleased with your feedback.

Brandon Austin
My New Move
"My decision to chose My New Move Legal was based purely on their sheer professionalism and legal knowledge displayed to me by their warm and friendly staff and my decision was right! Absolutely professional service. Eloise was very quick in responding to any query I had throughout the process. They did not waste a single day and kept on top of my purchase transaction. Their price is very reasonable as compared to local conveyancers who are usually 70% more than My New Move's price. A massive Thanks to Eloise and Katherine for their excellent conveyancing service!"
It was a pleasure helping you and so happy you enjoyed working with Eloise and Katherine.

I hope you enjoy your new home and look forward to working again with you in the future.

All the best,