MURO Reviews

of reviewers recommend MURO

Tell us how MURO made you happy
MURO 5 star review on 22nd October 2020
Anita
MURO 5 star review on 14th November 2018
Anita
MURO 5 star review on 13th November 2018
Delivered quickly once in stock. Delighted that all packaged in recyclable materials. Whilst it's a Christmas present so son has not played with it, I have for everything out to check and all looks quality and well made. If my son doesn't enjoy playing on Christmas Day I will.
Poor packaging.
Everything worked fine! the delivery was on time and well packed, so there were no problems with the products
I bought the MASSIVE pack in November 2018 for my daughters second Christmas - it didn’t arrive until January but it was like a second Christmas Day when it did! The quality of every single piece is just incredible, she has learnt to build, improve her hand dexterity and coordination, create ball runs and really do whatever she wants! It’s all safe and smooth, inventive and FABULOUS! All her friends have played with it and I love that it is made from wood, and a sustainable waste material at that! As she’s grown we have switched parts round to try new things and can’t wait to buy more! The service was incredible and our late delivery was only due to transport but we had emails every step of the way and Jeremy was so upset that we didn’t have it when we should have, but that only showed how much he cares. The price can be steep for some, but adding to your collection is easily achievable - I just wanted the entire lot!! Love it love it love it! I recommend to anyone!
MURO 5 star review on 22nd October 2020
We absolutely love Muro and everything they stand for. The quality of products is absolutely fantastic and the range is great for my 12 month old. There are some toys he’s super in to now...the traffic lights mainly and others that he’s going to develop in to. My family have already ordered him new Muro toys ready for Christmas round the corner. Muro has become a staple of playtime in our household and we also love it doesn’t look like total plastic tack in our living room!!
Lovely items and really good quality. Great for play and learning
The quality is exceptional and will last for years of fun playtime!
Wish I'd bought sooner.. now thinking of braving a vid for a chance to win £50 so I can buy more! Great product thanks
Hey Dionne,
Thanks you!! We've got new stuff coming in November that that reward might come in useful for :) Always be brave!

Jeremy
The board and all the toys are a wonderful quality and the service was very good as well!
Love the MURO, absolutely beautiful piece. Looking forward to collecting more things for my Son’s board. The postage/packaging was a little bit poor for one accessory (not the board, that was well packed) and there was no notification that it had been dispatched which is often useful, as I couldn’t gauge when I would receive it, was in no rush, but would’ve made a difference if I was ordering it for a present. The discount code for new customers also didn’t work, which was disappointing.
Amazing quality and beautifully made. My Grandson loves his new MURO and I look forward to being able to add to it with the additional colourful activities available. Packaging was excellent and arrived safely. I would have been grateful for notification of delivery date, as I was not at home when my parcel arrived, and therefore it had to be left with a neighbour! Other than that, excellent.
Not only is the board incredibly well made and lots of fun for the little one. The customer service is outstanding. I love muros ethos and dedication to open ended play. Can't wait to order more add ons. Thank you muro. Your the best 😜
excellent service delivered on time ,we would highly recommend to anyone ,hope to order more soon .
Bought it for my son’s first birthday and he plays with it everyday. It is great for friends and family to add other bits to as well as presents.
My son is now 10 months old and has been enjoying his My Muro for four months. He learn to stand up, flick switches, open and close latches, open and close doors!!!! Every day he uses it differently. I love watching him learn new skills with it.
It is hands down his favourite toy. I would highly recommend it.
Brilliant toy. My 4 and 1 year old play with it every day. There’s lots of different ways for them to play with it. Really happy we bought it.
Had a small problem with one of the parts and the customer service was great and quickly replaced it.
Muro resources are simply amazing. We bought muro for our small childcare setting and the children can’t get enough of it!!!

We love it
We love the concept, me and my granddaughter, and it is something that will grow with her.
Misses "Excellent" only because a number of the components are currently out of stock and one that was supplied unfortunately broke immediately.
The customer service has, however, been good and I look forward to playing with the missing and replacement components in due course.
Her parents (who both have early years care/teaching experience) are impressed with the items and I can't wait until we move on to the cogs and the marble run.
I love the quality and versatility of the toys! They allow for lots of exploration. Also, as far as children’s toys are concerned, our MURO cube is lovely looking in our living room.
As our little boy was getting more inquisitive we decided to purchase a My Muro set to help with his development. The pack arrived within a few days and we have had such great fun with it since. It is so lovely seeing them explore and the range of toys offers plenty of opportunity for this.

We have had a couple of issues with some of the toys being a bit loose on the board but Laura and been so helpful in resolving everything and the customer service has been excellent.

Thanks again.