MURO Reviews

of reviewers recommend MURO

Tell us how MURO made you happy
MURO 5 star review on 29th January 2019
Elizabeth
MURO 5 star review on 26th November 2019
Susana M
More Photos & Videos
Not only is the board incredibly well made and lots of fun for the little one. The customer service is outstanding. I love muros ethos and dedication to open ended play. Can't wait to order more add ons. Thank you muro. Your the best 😜
excellent service delivered on time ,we would highly recommend to anyone ,hope to order more soon .
Bought it for my son’s first birthday and he plays with it everyday. It is great for friends and family to add other bits to as well as presents.
My son is now 10 months old and has been enjoying his My Muro for four months. He learn to stand up, flick switches, open and close latches, open and close doors!!!! Every day he uses it differently. I love watching him learn new skills with it.
It is hands down his favourite toy. I would highly recommend it.
Brilliant toy. My 4 and 1 year old play with it every day. There’s lots of different ways for them to play with it. Really happy we bought it.
Had a small problem with one of the parts and the customer service was great and quickly replaced it.
Muro resources are simply amazing. We bought muro for our small childcare setting and the children can’t get enough of it!!!

We love it
We love the concept, me and my granddaughter, and it is something that will grow with her.
Misses "Excellent" only because a number of the components are currently out of stock and one that was supplied unfortunately broke immediately.
The customer service has, however, been good and I look forward to playing with the missing and replacement components in due course.
Her parents (who both have early years care/teaching experience) are impressed with the items and I can't wait until we move on to the cogs and the marble run.
I love the quality and versatility of the toys! They allow for lots of exploration. Also, as far as children’s toys are concerned, our MURO cube is lovely looking in our living room.
As our little boy was getting more inquisitive we decided to purchase a My Muro set to help with his development. The pack arrived within a few days and we have had such great fun with it since. It is so lovely seeing them explore and the range of toys offers plenty of opportunity for this.

We have had a couple of issues with some of the toys being a bit loose on the board but Laura and been so helpful in resolving everything and the customer service has been excellent.

Thanks again.
As our little boy was getting more and more inquisitive we decided to purchase a My Muro set to help with his development. It was delivered within a few days, despite being in lockdown, and it was very well received. It is lovely to see them explore new things and this set offers lots of opportunity for this.
We have had a couple of issues with some of the toys being a bit loose on the board but Laura from the team has been more than helpful in resolving the problem. The customer service has been excellent and we would certainly continue purchasing new toys from them as our son grows.
It’s been a few weeks since we received our MURO and we’ve loved watching our son explore and play with it each day. His favourite parts change as his focus shifts but firm favourites from the start were the spinning wheel and abacus. He’s recently started focusing on the pegs and was so proud when he managed to put the block back in the hole, it’s amazing to see how differently he has played with it so far! Customer service was great, communication has been prompt, friendly and helpful. I’m excited to follow the journey of MURO and continue supporting a great and innovative brand.
Well received by Frankie and Lennox....kept them focussed, happy, content for HOURS!!!!
We found MURO through a friends recommendation. We weren’t sure what to order for our little boy turning 1 but after reading all the info on the site decided on the Mega pack. It was delivered in a few days (in middle of lockdown). The packaging was great as all recyclable, was really impressed with that and how it was all in individual paper bags. The board itself is fantastic! The quality of it and all the toys really exceeded my expectations. Our little boy loves it! Straight to it when we’d mounted it on the wall and you can see him working things out, how to move things and play with it! It honestly is fantastic and I can see it will grow with him. Such a great idea that all the bits can be moved around and added to as they grow! Would highly recommend to anyone who wants a premium toy that is built to last!
We absolutely LOVE our Muro board, my little boy is 20 months and is really enjoying the variety of different things to play with. He’s only just starting to get on his feet so the pull up bar has been fantastic in encouraging him to get himself up to standing. It’s really well made and I can see it being a fun feature in our house for a long time, especially as you can buy individual toys to mix it up!
Love Muro. My little boy has the cube and we have just ordered the wall board too. We use the cube outside and the board will go in his playroom.

The different connections are great for babys development and learning new skills.

Amazing product.
Great product - my baby was immediately very engaged at 8 months old. One thing that I would love, if workable, would be the ability to choose the toys that come with each set.
Very helpful in fulfilling my order. Muro toys are beautifully made and my grandson loves them.
The order was missing (and still is to date) parts and toys. Toys that did come are high quality. It’s just hard to give this company any more than 3 stars when your order was missing parts (that actually make it work the way you want it to) and you’ve reached out to support (who seemingly have forgotten about their promise to make it right).
Excellent service
Hi Liza,
We're really sorry that you received a poor quality piece and absolutely need to investigate it how that was sent out. I can see that Laura was in touch with you regarding getting you a replacement or refund depending on what your preferred. I hope we can resolve this to you satisfaction.

Best Wishes
Jeremy
Brother says his 2-year-old son loves the new Slat & Slot. Another great job by Muro!
MURO is rated 4.69 based on 90 reviews