MURO Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend MURO

Tell us how MURO made you happy

"Muro is fantastic for my six year old son who has special needs. It’s so tricky to find suitable toys that are well made, hard wearing and stimulating and this is all of those. Even better it’s adaptable so we can personalise it to perfectly suit all the things he loves - spinning toys, jingling bells, beads - he loves it. The icing on the cake has been that it’s motivated him to pull up to standing using the hand rail. He only learnt to do that in the last few months and now stands at his Muro using only one hand to hold on. I can’t rate this highly enough - I just wish the back board came in a bigger size!"
"MURO has been keeping my 2yo entertained. He plays with it for at least a few minutes everyday. We will be buying more toys soon so we can change the MURO more often."
"A mi hijo de 1 año le encanta! Se entretiene un montón y aprende. El regalo perfecto!"
"When we purchase the toy , accidentally me and my husband bought it in the same time from different computer . So it was a dupe purchase obviously. But MURO quickly identify the dupe purchase and quickly action one of the refund for us . Very efficient ! Love the services !"
"Haven't used the cube and accessories yet as our little ones birthday is in December so ordered in advance so as not to be disappointed by any Christmas rush but we are very impressed with the looks and quality of the product plus the quick turn around of our orders."
"Muro is a fabulous education and fun toy! My son LOVES it, the option to interchange all the toys is a great way to change it up.ajd keep their minds occupied. I great investment which will be used for years to come!"
"My grandson aged 18 months loves his Muro and with the great selection of add ons he is never bored and it’s one of his favorite toys. Highly recommended!"
"We bought MURO for our 9 month old and it was an instant hit. Now aged 13 months he loves to pull himself up on the wooden bar and play with his favourite plug-in toys. It was thanks to MURO that he mastered bolts, doors and switches!"
"Our Muro has been a real hit in our new Early Education Centre. Children all ages absolutely love it and it looks so beautiful on the wall. Excellent customer service too. Thank you Muro 😊"
"Great for imagination. Little one still loves it. Looking forward to the new toys to adapt to older ages :-)"
"It has been an excellent development toy for our children. Our 3.5 year old and 18 month old play with it daily. It’s attached to the wall so they can just go and play with it whenever they want and we move the individual components around every now and then so that they find something new to enjoy. We love it!!"
"It's very nice, you have a lot of options to change it after a while and I hope our daughter will use it for quite some time."
"Design 5, quality is quite decent, not very durable. A repeat purchase - I would think about first."
"The Muro has an excellent build quality and the modular design means endless possibilities. My kids love it."
"Lovely, thoughtful design and quality construction."
"I'm really loving my munro board, I work with small children and they all gravitate towards the board as I have it in a central position in the room. It's unique in that you can change the position of the toys around the board and can change which toys you use dependingly. For me, it's been worth every penny and I am looking forward to adding to my collection of additional pieces. I can see this being one of the most played with resources. Thank you!"
"Absolutely love my muro"
"We love our Muro! It's so creative, yet simple, and our kids love playing with it."
"My granddaughter, who is now 2, has been enjoying her MURO for the last eight months. We deliberately chose a selection of age-appropriate toys to attach to the base (which is very solid), some suitable for her when younger and some that she will still be playing with for quite a while longer. We're very pleased, both with the standard of the workmanship and with the thought that has gone into the development of the different toys. We're now looking forward to more toys coming forward to purchase."
"We love our MURO! It keeps little person very entertained, helps develop their skills and they enjoy being in control of creating different combinations of toys. It's great seeing them interact differently with their MURO as they grow."
MURO is rated 4.83 based on 29 reviews