MURO Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend MURO

Tell us how MURO made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
"Ordered the Muro board for my niece before Christmas, never arrived"
"Cube is good quality, attachable playing devices leave room for improvement. Green plastic fixings to cube do not work well. In general not a bad activity Centre but room for improvement."
"We bought the Mega Cube & can not fault it ... it is well made and sturdy and look forward to it lasting for future generations. Love the way you can tip it upside down and all the parts can be stored inside, in the bag provided. Granddaughters, 2.5yrs & 6months, loved it immediately (wee bit of sibling rivalry🤔), one of the best moments was when the older one flicked the switch, said “on” & looked around to see which lights it were on😁 There was a slight delay but Jeremy kept us updated all the time... Very good customer service."
"We had a slight hiccup regarding delivery. A Christmas present that wasn't a Christmas Day present for our 18 month old Granddaughter! However it arrived eventually. We are very, very pleased with it. Beautifully constructed. Sturdy. And living up to its description. Our Granddaughter is very interested in it. She engages and plays with it independently."
"I bought this for my sons first Christmas and it is perfect! It is so much fun watching him play and learn everyday."
"We love our MURO cube, or more to the point our 1 year old daughter seems to. It really grabs her attention and playing with it seems to be really supporting her development and also encourages her to stand up to play with the toys on the top. I love the fact that we can continue to add toys, there is such a variety which help develop different skills, and that we can move things around to suit her stages. Thank you also for making a special effort to get it to us in time for her birthday."
"Good communication. Great product, cannot fault"
"My son absolutely loves the large MURO box. It takes the classic wooden toys to a new level. For us as parents we wanted to have a blend to high tech and wooden toys - this helps to have the best of both worlds. Not sure if it’s only my son but he has the strength to remove certain toys from the frame which isn’t an issue but just something worth knowing Look forward to seeing what new accessories we can buy as my son grows up"
"it was worth waiting! my 1 year old grandson loved Muro at first sight. He spends a lot of time exploring and playing with it. Thanks!"
"beautiful product made to such a high standard. our son loves it and you can be sure this will be kept and passed down from generation to generation"
"This product is absolutely amazing! A must-have for any little one!"
"We bought the cube with all the toys to attach to it my 18 month old grandson loves it"
"Came through in the end, pleased I was kept in the picture through out."
"Very good product that helps young children improve on their through process through a playful activity!!!"
"Fantastic eco friendly educational toy that grows with your child by adding extra pieces as needed. Great pre and after sales service, you feel like you are getting personal service. Don’t be put off by the price it’s worth every penny."
"My 18 month old twins love the MURO. The abacus has really helped them with their counting. The ordering process was simple and easy. I highly recommend this product and plan to buy many more toys for it."
"My son loves it! Such a great product! Can’t wait to add to it in the future:)"
"No delivery before Christmas just a Instagram story saying the delivery was seized by customers from the vendor with a smile on his face and a laid back attitude and couldn’t care less attitude. No mention on the website now of the delay or upset for hundreds of children"
"Muro is fantastic for my six year old son who has special needs. It’s so tricky to find suitable toys that are well made, hard wearing and stimulating and this is all of those. Even better it’s adaptable so we can personalise it to perfectly suit all the things he loves - spinning toys, jingling bells, beads - he loves it. The icing on the cake has been that it’s motivated him to pull up to standing using the hand rail. He only learnt to do that in the last few months and now stands at his Muro using only one hand to hold on. I can’t rate this highly enough - I just wish the back board came in a bigger size!"
MURO is rated 4.65 based on 48 reviews