MURO Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend MURO
"Great for imagination. Little one still loves it. Looking forward to the new toys to adapt to older ages :-)"
"It has been an excellent development toy for our children. Our 3.5 year old and 18 month old play with it daily. It’s attached to the wall so they can just go and play with it whenever they want and we move the individual components around every now and then so that they find something new to enjoy. We love it!!"
"It's very nice, you have a lot of options to change it after a while and I hope our daughter will use it for quite some time."
"Design 5, quality is quite decent, not very durable. A repeat purchase - I would think about first."
"The Muro has an excellent build quality and the modular design means endless possibilities. My kids love it."
"Lovely, thoughtful design and quality construction."
"I'm really loving my munro board, I work with small children and they all gravitate towards the board as I have it in a central position in the room. It's unique in that you can change the position of the toys around the board and can change which toys you use dependingly. For me, it's been worth every penny and I am looking forward to adding to my collection of additional pieces. I can see this being one of the most played with resources. Thank you!"
"Absolutely love my muro"
"We love our Muro! It's so creative, yet simple, and our kids love playing with it."
"My granddaughter, who is now 2, has been enjoying her MURO for the last eight months. We deliberately chose a selection of age-appropriate toys to attach to the base (which is very solid), some suitable for her when younger and some that she will still be playing with for quite a while longer. We're very pleased, both with the standard of the workmanship and with the thought that has gone into the development of the different toys. We're now looking forward to more toys coming forward to purchase."
"We love our MURO! It keeps little person very entertained, helps develop their skills and they enjoy being in control of creating different combinations of toys. It's great seeing them interact differently with their MURO as they grow."
"Great naturally product. Loved by my nephews!"
"I love that we can periodically swap out components and have a whole new Muro! My child (11 months) currently is enjoying the 'blue door', 'light switch', 'gears', and the various pull up bars. One of his consistent favorites is the 'traffic light blocks', he can't get enough of those. Quality is good and everything feels well made + installation was a breeze. My only complaint is the tolerance on the 'ramp pack' is a bit off and sometimes ramps won't stay exactly as placed, but every thing else is fantastic."
"Nice idea, but the quality of the product and the customer service could be vastly improved."
"Muro is the best thing for my little one!"
"We received our MURO yesterday only after a week of purchasing it. I am so impressed as it arrived from overseas! It is a gift for my daughter’s 1st birthday so we haven’t put it together as yet. But I have had a look and I’m so happy with the product! I’m so excited to give it to her and I’m sure she will be just as excited when she finally gets to play with it!!!"
"I bought our muro (cube versinho) for my son when he was 2 months pls and Kely it closed until this week, when he turned 6 months. We livr in Brazil and I can say it was expensive to import it, but worth every penny! He just loves it!!! I think he’ll use it for a long time (and I ma still thinking of buying the board! 😜) Thank you!"
"Absolutely love our Muro Board. We love that all the parts are moveable which means it's a new adventure each time for our little one. We plan to buy another so we can make a mega Muro! 😊"
"I bought the MURO board for my grandson's first birthday. It has been a huge hit since day one when he watched his dad put it up on the wall in his bedroom. I love getting the video clips of him playing at it, or seeing him on FaceTime playing at the board. Such a nice look aesthetically, too. Very, very pleased with my purchase!!"
"Super achat. Super qualité Nous l’adorons à la maison Livraison rapide Merci"
MURO is rated 4.75 based on 20 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!