MURO Reviews

of reviewers recommend MURO

Tell us how MURO made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Very helpful in fulfilling my order. Muro toys are beautifully made and my grandson loves them.
The order was missing (and still is to date) parts and toys. Toys that did come are high quality. It’s just hard to give this company any more than 3 stars when your order was missing parts (that actually make it work the way you want it to) and you’ve reached out to support (who seemingly have forgotten about their promise to make it right).
I sent a complain email regarding the abacus I received. The paint was chipped off when opened and continues chipping off when use. This is extremely dangerous for my child as I saw chips of paint on his hand. He is 6 months now and puts everything in this mouth. This is unacceptable and I cannot use this toy. Please arrange a refund of replacement.
Hi Liza,
We're really sorry that you received a poor quality piece and absolutely need to investigate it how that was sent out. I can see that Laura was in touch with you regarding getting you a replacement or refund depending on what your preferred. I hope we can resolve this to you satisfaction.

Best Wishes
Jeremy
Brother says his 2-year-old son loves the new Slat & Slot. Another great job by Muro!
Brilliant build quality, great ideas and when I had something missing, they sent it out the same day, first class company.
Our granddaughter loves it especially as she is a premature baby it’s helps her so much
Sadly I failed to to receive the correct order, Instead received a jumper from a French company Extremely disappointed
Hi Jermaine,
We're really sorry that you didn't have a great experience with us. We take all these matters serious especially when people haven't received their orders. We've done and internal investigation as to what happened and it's definitely a strange one as we done sell jumpers, or have them at our warehouse.

We did also send out a repeat order on the 18th November which is being shown as delivered.

I'm going to email you directly now to make sure this matter is resolved satisfactorily.

Best Wishes
Jeremy
Missing parts from original order but fantastic, friendly customer service and speedy delivery to remedy.
Amazing quality product that my daughter loves. We purchased this for her 1st birthday and she has played with it everyday since. Excellently made. Thanks Muro, she loves it and clearly is something that is going to be around our house for years.
We purchased accessories for the Muro cube, such a brilliant purchase. Our daughter is 14 months and loves all the elements of the cube and goes back to it all the time. It's so well made, sturdy and versatile.
I do love the muro board and all the parts that come with it. The major disappointment for me is that some of the parts are looser fitting to the board. This means my just turned one year old accidentally pulls things out when trying to play with them. The colour wheel for example just pops off all the time.
Hi Laura, thanks for this feedback about finding the attachments too loose. It's something we'll look at in our development in the future. Thanks, Jeremy
The toys are faboulous! They’re made so well with the nicest wood in all the bright primary colours which catch the littles ones attention. Plus the toys themselves are easy to grasp toys, nice and chunky, perfect for little hands! My twins are almost 1, the board is for their 1st birthday but when I was having a look at the delivery (because I was too excited to wait) they come crawling straight over to have a look too and are showing a lot of interest in the toys on their own. I know they’re going to love it.
Amazing product - so glad I bought the mega bundle for my grandson (15 months). I love that we can add things as he gets older. It is also great that it doesn’t take up any floor space! Delivery was very quick.
Our eighteen-month-old loves her cube - especially posting blocks through the holes. She got it for her first birthday and it’s definitely grown along with her as she learns to use different toys and accessories with it.
We bought a mega pack plus some extra elements for our eight month old grand daughter’s Christmas gift. She absolutely loves it ! The toys are of very high quality, beautifully engineered and thoughtfully designed. Her parents can change the layout and include different elements to keep her engaged. Excellent product, good communication and a real boost to learning.
My little boy loves his Muro he uses it everyday
My 2 yo granddaughter loved this and played with it quite a bit. Her 5 yo brother, less so. I was hoping both kids would find it interesting, but... c'est la vie. Great materials and lots of varieties in the add ons.
Our 1yo loves her Muro. It is attached to the wall, so it's much less clutter than loose toys. As she's grown she's found more ways to enjoy and explore it.
Don’t be put off by the price! We have the cube; it is sturdy and beautifully-made. My one year old has played with it everyday (and several times a day) since it arrived. Delivery was very quick too!
Muro has been keeping my now 3 yo busy for more than 1,5 years. We have several sets of toys and keep changing and moving things around to keep him interested. He plays with it daily. And MyMuro takes no space at all.
MURO is rated 4.59 based on 74 reviews