MURO Reviews

of reviewers recommend MURO
Courier, Own Driver

Tell us how MURO made you happy
Our 1yo loves her Muro. It is attached to the wall, so it's much less clutter than loose toys. As she's grown she's found more ways to enjoy and explore it.
Don’t be put off by the price! We have the cube; it is sturdy and beautifully-made. My one year old has played with it everyday (and several times a day) since it arrived. Delivery was very quick too!
Muro has been keeping my now 3 yo busy for more than 1,5 years. We have several sets of toys and keep changing and moving things around to keep him interested. He plays with it daily. And MyMuro takes no space at all.
Absolutely wonderful product. Beautifully made and very high quality. Will last of all our children and possibly their children too!
My one year old loves this, as does his 3 year old cousin!
Beautiful products and excellent service
Fantastic product, and great customer service. We bought this for our twins first birthday, and it is by far their & our!) favourite toy - with the added bonus that they have to share, and one can’t take it away from the other or hit the other over the head with it! Although an expensive present we are giving them different parts for birthdays and Christmases over the next few years, so it works out good value - there is so much for them to do, and I have no doubt that they will be enjoying this for many years. The workmanship is very high quality, and everyone who sees it is very impressed.
Great product, recommended by many. Even sorted a slight issue out with the initial cards by reproducing them all free of charge
Our daughter loves her MURO so much and it's now a permanent fixture in our house! We love it too, and it's so much nicer than most of the other toys we have, just wish we had bought this sooner, then we could have saved on the other toys. The quality is amazing and sure it will last forever.
Ordered the Muro board for my niece before Christmas, never arrived
Hey,

Sorry that your delivery didn't make it to you in Australia, we've refunded you in full and will take it up with our courier. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Best Wishes
Team MURO
Cube is good quality, attachable playing devices leave room for improvement. Green plastic fixings to cube do not work well. In general not a bad activity Centre but room for improvement.
We bought the Mega Cube & can not fault it ... it is well made and sturdy and look forward to it lasting for future generations. Love the way you can tip it upside down and all the parts can be stored inside, in the bag provided. Granddaughters, 2.5yrs & 6months, loved it immediately (wee bit of sibling rivalry🤔), one of the best moments was when the older one flicked the switch, said “on” & looked around to see which lights it were on😁 There was a slight delay but Jeremy kept us updated all the time... Very good customer service.
We had a slight hiccup regarding delivery. A Christmas present that wasn't a Christmas Day present for our 18 month old Granddaughter! However it arrived eventually. We are very, very pleased with it. Beautifully constructed. Sturdy. And living up to its description. Our Granddaughter is very interested in it. She engages and plays with it independently.
Nice toy for my kids.
I bought this for my sons first Christmas and it is perfect! It is so much fun watching him play and learn everyday.
We love our MURO cube, or more to the point our 1 year old daughter seems to. It really grabs her attention and playing with it seems to be really supporting her development and also encourages her to stand up to play with the toys on the top. I love the fact that we can continue to add toys, there is such a variety which help develop different skills, and that we can move things around to suit her stages. Thank you also for making a special effort to get it to us in time for her birthday.
Good communication. Great product, cannot fault
My son absolutely loves the large MURO box. It takes the classic wooden toys to a new level. For us as parents we wanted to have a blend to high tech and wooden toys - this helps to have the best of both worlds. Not sure if it’s only my son but he has the strength to remove certain toys from the frame which isn’t an issue but just something worth knowing Look forward to seeing what new accessories we can buy as my son grows up
it was worth waiting! my 1 year old grandson loved Muro at first sight. He spends a lot of time exploring and playing with it. Thanks!
beautiful product made to such a high standard. our son loves it and you can be sure this will be kept and passed down from generation to generation
MURO is rated 4.70 based on 57 reviews