MyMoneyHive.co.uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend MyMoneyHive.co.uk
Live Chat, Telephone
"Very happy with the fast and efficient service from Hive will definitely be recommending them to friends and family."
"Friendly, helpful staff providing comprehensive information"
"Excellent service from LauraFerryman, made everything simplest gave me a comprehensive understanding of all products available and the prices for each. Delighted"
"Well informed people proving a customer centric service.well done"
"My customer service agent Christopher was extremely competent. The call from start to finish took 32 minutes excellent customer service. I got the cover I wanted for peace of mind and it works out at £1.42 per day so less than 4 litres of milk for fully comprehensive health care. That's £43.10 per month with zero access. Very happy with the service provided and insurance cover. Thank you Christopher."
"Quick and easy. Very informative."
"Easy to use website with very quick follow up phone call offering competitive rates amongst major health providers.A great help for me allowing me time to make a decision."
"Quick, efficient and informative."
"As I said in my e-mail I found the help I received in finding the best Health Insurance for my needs was excellent. Many thanks"
"Felt very cared for in this whole process, thank you."
"Very good advise on the mortgage."
"They said some body would ring to give me a quote and they did very prompt very pleased"
"Very good professionals"
"Chris Powell was very helpful, and his help made me confident on my insurance choice."
"I found it very helpful"
"Fantastic Advisor Laura Ferryman was great kind helpful made the process smooth"
"Excellent service"
"Polite and informative, with good recommendations."
"very helpful and detailed"
"Very responsive , recommended someone with knowledge and gota great service"
MyMoneyHive.co.uk is rated 4.81 based on 26 reviews