MyMoneyHive.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend MyMoneyHive.co.uk
Live Chat, Telephone
Read MyMoneyHive.co.uk Reviews
Very happy with the fast and efficient service from Hive will definitely be recommending them to friends and family.
Friendly, helpful staff providing comprehensive information
Excellent service from LauraFerryman, made everything simplest gave me a comprehensive understanding of all products available and the prices for each. Delighted
Well informed people proving a customer centric service.well done
My customer service agent Christopher was extremely competent. The call from start to finish took 32 minutes excellent customer service. I got the cover I wanted for peace of mind and it works out at £1.42 per day so less than 4 litres of milk for fully comprehensive health care. That's £43.10 per month with zero access. Very happy with the service provided and insurance cover. Thank you Christopher.
Quick and easy. Very informative.
Easy to use website with very quick follow up phone call offering competitive rates amongst major health providers.A great help for me allowing me time to make a decision.
Quick, efficient and informative.
As I said in my e-mail I found the help I received in finding the best Health Insurance for my needs was excellent. Many thanks
Felt very cared for in this whole process, thank you.
Very good advise on the mortgage.
They said some body would ring to give me a quote and they did very prompt very pleased
Very good professionals
Chris Powell was very helpful, and his help made me confident on my insurance choice.
I found it very helpful
Fantastic
Advisor Laura Ferryman was great kind helpful made the process smooth
Excellent service
Polite and informative, with good recommendations.
very helpful and detailed
Very responsive , recommended someone with knowledge and gota great service
MyMoneyHive.co.uk is rated 4.81 based on 26 reviews