Mylo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mylo
Read Mylo Reviews

About Mylo:

Improve your chances of getting pregnant naturally with myLotus to pinpoint the optimal time for intercourse. myLotus is a highly accurate ovulation monitor that is changing the way women plan their pregnancy.

+44 1234480870

care@myloworld.com

The Maltings, East Tyndall Street

Having sailed through pregnancy the first time round, we had a long wait for baby #2, which was completely unexpected. We had to do quite a bit of work to fathom our what was happening, and start tracking my cycle really closely. After 5 months, perseverance and patience, we got there! My Lotus worked for us, I'm pleased we went for it because I think we'd still be trying at this point otherwise. Customer service was brilliant as well.
After a 4 year roller coaster of a journey to get pregnant with our second child, I couldn’t have done it without the my lotus fertility monitor. Simple to use once you get the hang of it, it pin points your most fertile days which was perfect for me as I have low levels of hormones.
The monitor gave me hope every month and I’m glad I stuck with it as I’m now 26 weeks pregnant.
Good Luck to those who are trying, I would highly recommend investing in this product.
Mylo is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews