MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK
Read MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK  Reviews

About MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK :

At Mylocaltoolbox.co.uk we aim to help make getting quotes from local tradesman quick and easy.

With our interactive forms you can post a job to invite up to three tradesmen near you that can meet your requirements to provide you with a quote.

hello@mylocaltoolbox.co.uk

Tell us how MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK made you happy
Needed an electrician to put me a new fuse box in my house. Put it on my local toolbox. Co and within 15 minutes had 2 giving quotes. Used one and will be using it again.
Would recommend highly.
Very quick response and excellent tradesman
Excellent, and fast, service, thank you.
Patrick was the perfect workman. Came to see me to discuss the work, gave a very reasonable quote which I accepted. Arrived on time to do the work and just got on with it!! No grumbles at all, would employ him again any time.
Phyllis
Thomas and John were very good at what they do very quick and efficient and friendly but although we agreed on a price I thought it was a bit over priced as the work only took an hour but would use them again
Excellent job all professionally done
excellent service
easy to use save a lot of hassle looking round for tradesmen and knowing they can be trusted
Rely within 10 minutes. Quote accepted . Job completed to a veey high standard.
Very easy and workmanship was excellent
5 star service,job done well,clean and tidy worker , well mannered with great skills and all at a great price
I thought mylocaltoolbox were excellent they got me quotes from local tradesmen within hours of posting my job. Chose reliable roofing as they seemed the best and came within budget. Excellent work and service. Thank you very much.
Very quick response
a really helpful quick service,very happy
The father& son were very helpful& I was very pleased with
the preparation & painting of my outside windows.
They also painted my summer house & were quick workers.
I would happily employ them again.
Good........
I arranged day time but he never showed up, so pretty poor service
On ⌚, finished very quickly.
The guy that came was great ,he did a excellent job very please would use him again .
Request for a tradesman was quick and received two answers
MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK is rated 4.74 based on 1,856 reviews