MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK
customer service
Read MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK  Reviews

About MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK :

At Mylocaltoolbox.co.uk we aim to help make getting quotes from local tradesman quick and easy.

With our interactive forms you can post a job to invite up to three tradesmen near you that can meet your requirements to provide you with a quote.

hello@mylocaltoolbox.co.uk

Tell us how MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK made you happy
Although permission for my proposed alterations,i was very disapointed that the verbal estimate was never confirmed as promised
Excellent service by Zolton and his team,would have no trouble in using them again
Have not had the work done yet(which is my choice) Date is arranged and I hope the work will be well done.
Very efficient service
went on line used service required tradespersons replied quickly and all very polite and helpfull
Only one local firm responded.
Great help when trying to find someone reliable and close by
We had a very small job to do at home - just to put in a couple of power sockets - job was very well done - thankyou.
This service proved to be a really effective way of finding a competent,professional and trustworthy tradesman. Many thanks.
Job done quickly thanks.
Already done this Thanks Regards Richard
I was amazed at how quickly you responded to my request. I had tradesman (Armen) who promptly gave me a great price for painting my kitchen/bathroom. I shall most certainly use your services again. Many thanks E.R.Comrie
I thought it was a bit expensive
The company I used I could not find on your site to check validity
He was excellent would highly recommend
Very good service, got a quote really quick and was very happy with the end result.
excellent speedy response
Excellent service given
I contacted MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK. they were very quick to respond to my request. I received offers from different trades people. I was really pleased with this prompt service. I would recommend them to anyone. Many thanks.
came out at 11pm to secure back door that wouldn’t lock. then came out the next day to fit new locking mechanism. very helpful, nothing to much trouble, and reasonable.
MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK is rated 4.75 based on 1,597 reviews