MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK

About MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK : At Mylocaltoolbox.co.uk we aim to help make getting quotes from local tradesman quick and easy.

With our interactive forms you can post a job to invite up to three tradesmen near you that can meet your requirements to provide you with a quote.

hello@mylocaltoolbox.co.uk

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK made you happy

customer service
"I had expected to be contacted by at least two tradespeople, but only one did contact me. Luckily, he was able to carry out the work and more at a reasonable cost and within a few days. I'm very satisfied with the work, but a little disappointed only one person got in touch. I would use the service again though, as it is easier than going through the phone book etc."
"very quick and helpful"
"Disappointed only got one reply but the one who came was very informative, knowledgeable, experienced and likeable. Price was right where I budgeted without telling him. He got the job and 2 more after"
"Prompt tidy professional engineer that did everything I requested without any problems. Highly recommended."
"Great site easy to use and quick replies"
"I used Blackrock paving and ground work to remove weeded area overgrown bushes from a large area,they got in touch with me pronto came gave me estimate within the hour cam next day to do work. Very satisfied easy to deal with here when they said they would be,Michael is friendly kept me informed I’m using them to again to landscape."
"Great service"
"Excellent service. Top electricians. Reasonable price. Just what I wanted"
"Useful and relevant."
"The tiling is perfect great job done Thank you"
"Roofer turned up got job and carried it out in a professional and tidy manner"
"Very happy with the work carried out"
"Was really realisable priced and came on time quick and"
"Job done under the quote price, on time and professionally. Very happy with Johns work ethic and he cleaned up the area after."
"It took 30 minutes from posting job for electrician to get in touch"
"Used Greg. He was amazing. Did such a good job"
"Very helpful and I felt really good not to have someone just to come and take the money. The electrician I had was wonderful and need him again"
"Good job well done,good price."
"Job carried out professionally and to high degree. Very pleased with the finished quality and the way the crew worked"
"Matt arrived on time and was a pleasant fellow. He removed the window to work on it in his van. The handle he installed works perfectly, and means that the window can now be locked."
MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK is rated 4.77 based on 1,351 reviews