MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK

About MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK : At Mylocaltoolbox.co.uk we aim to help make getting quotes from local tradesman quick and easy.

With our interactive forms you can post a job to invite up to three tradesmen near you that can meet your requirements to provide you with a quote.

hello@mylocaltoolbox.co.uk

Tell us how MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK made you happy

customer service
"It great service and uses rated people site. All great work by electrician"
"Good hard workers. Pleasant courteous and punctual . Work completed to a good standard. Would use again"
"Absolutely fantastic service. Posted my request and received quotes within an hour. Choose a plasterer and work was done in budget and on time and to a very high standard. Will definitely be using Jim's Plastering and Building Services again 👍👍"
"I was very impressed with this site. I was able to be kept up-to-date with the local tradesman and the work carried out was of a high standard and value for money. Thanks for the ease of use of MYLOCALTOOLBOX. I will recommend it to anyone and would use it agin."
"Was contacted quickly for quote. Was happy with price, also availability to start work fitted in with my project plans.."
"I had a few responses from tradesmen and I chose Darren, who seemed to fit my criteria best. Not only has Darren done an excellent job with the flooring, I have found him to be very skilled, personable and extremely reliable. In fact he is now doing a complicated archway conversion that had been blocked, plastered and painted...he has opened up the space and is creating a bespoke french door to fit...and it's looking great! It's a pleasure having him around and I would trust him to undertake any building/construction jobs I plan in the future."
"How many reviews/comments do you want?"
"We were very pleased with the quote,the standard of work,the politeness and the end product.Daniel Pearce of right cut trees and garden built us a raised wall around our garden pond ,they also dug deeper and put a new liner in.Would highly recommend them"
"Needed a light putting up outside ....posted my job ...in less than 3 minutes someone had got back to me and organised to come round and quote me ,they were there the same night and job was done following day .... fantastic service"
"Only a small tiling project , couldn’t fault Tom at all. Turned up on time, came back within the hour as promised . Tiling perfect ! Would definitely use him again for a bigger project."
"Immediate response and excellent service by contractor who was prompt, courteous and did a thorough job. Many thanks."
"Prompt and expert attentionn and solution - excellent service which I will use again without hesitation."
"very helpful service will use again"
"Very good workmanship. Colour of render(K render)is very yellow.Nothing like the colour we chose. I have informed K-Render,who informed me that it needs 4-6 weeks to completely dry."
"Very good service. I was contacted the same day and I gave him the job to do which was done and dusted."
"Ben and his team did a good job in our garage conversion. The job was completed to satisfaction. Ben did skim plastering and painting and finished the work in time frame he promised. He also accommodated small boxing job that was required and got it done before plastering. I would recommend Ben and his partner for building and construction work to anyone who needs them around Orpington area."
"The roof repair was done with a high standard."
"Very easy to use, had 2 replies and used someone from tiverton, job done and pleased with result, would use toolbox again."
MYLOCALTOOLBOX.CO.UK is rated 4.78 based on 985 reviews