My Living London Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend My Living London

How would you rate My Living London?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Dani

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about My Living London in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Dani
"I signed up for My Living London 2 years ago. I haven't used any of the benefits and wanted to cancel my £39.99 annual subscription this year after the autorenewal period, which I understand that as per their terms and conditions, I am unable to do. What upsets me as a consumer is the absolute lack of service this supposed 'service' provides. They do not have a telephone number listed on the website and did not reply to my 2 Facebook messages or 6 emails. Being incredibly frustrated that there is no other way to reach out to the company/customer service, I did a bit of digging online and found this phone number 07796 958511 on the company's registration information. It is the private mobile of what I assume to be either the director or company owner. He answered, told me that this is not a contact number for the company and then proceeded to put down the phone on me. I texted him back pleading that I am just trying to reach someone regarding my subscription and to please have someone either reply to my emails or Facebook messages, to which I got no response. No reply. I then got an email an hour and 20 minutes later saying: Hi Dani Just found this in junk sorry for the late reply, you need to let us know when you want to cancel the subscription is ongoing, you will find a information about our terms and conditions and refund policies on the footer of our website and when subscribe you agree to our terms which are general terms and can not be bespoke. This was after my previous 6 emails going back over a week. I replied saying I'd like to then cancel my subscription going forward, which surprise surprise has had no response. It's really sad that companies are able to operate like this and that there is no recourse. They clearly have no conscience about how they treat the clients lining their pockets. Being non-customer-centric in today's world just does not work!"
My Living London is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews