Mylek Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mylek
Read Mylek Reviews
Very pleased with the delivery and 5 stars for tge heater. Were usingvin an old caravan andcit warms up very quickly cheap to run too so very happy and highly recommend.
I installed this heater for my mum and she has found it easy to control from her Alexa and iPhone. It was a task to link it to the wi fi but I'm not that tech savvy so others may not have that problem. It's a bit of a squeeze getting a screwdriver in the gap to fix the bracket. Performance is good.
House finally warm when you need it1 after 15 years of storage heaters we decided to change to the Mylek Ceramic wall heaters with 24hr programming and temperature control. Once we worked out how to programme the first one the rest were easy. The house now feels warm and cosy and the heaters are great. I like that we can have them free standing or on the wall and that we have heat when we need it. I haven't had my electric bill yet for the month but will hopefully notice a difference in cost as storage heaters were expensive to run.
Great telephone advice, great prompt efficient service and delivery. Product very good also
Bought this for husbands birthday as what he asked for. He is very pleased with the product so far.
These heaters work with an app on my phone, it is a really good heater and the service from MyLek is fantastic
Both the Mylek products & staff are superb in every way. Helpful ,considerate, interesting & putting the customer first. Well done & great praise to both Tina & Peter. When replacing a drill pack of which only one part was faulty, Peter asked me to pass on the balance of the pack to a local charity rather than return it!! Fantastic company, product & personnel.
A very modern looking product easy to operate and it gives out lots of heat.
Slowly replacing all the old storage heaters, found Mylek panel smart heaters so bought one to try out, very pleased with the result. They heat the rooms well, can be controlled by my phone and not too expensive to run. Customer service is good and delivery time exceptional. Set up is a bit of pain but once you do one the others connect easily to the app
Excellent heater. Accurate thermostat and acceptable noise device. Fully recommended
I have never bought a panel heater before but followed the web site recommendations for size. The new heater is great for the room and I have set it up with the app on my phone (Although I would suggest that you read the instructions very carefully before starting.) The manual must be the smallest print ever. However I am pleased with the heater and the fact I can turn it on when I am on my way home. It was worth the money!
Good selection of products, easy to order, better than going to a third party
I ordered this blanket by mistake so reordered the super king size. The staff were extremely helpful and understanding. The new blanket is super soft but not really as warm as I had expected.
Exceptional heater
Excellent web site, good prices and prompt delivery
Very good heater does the job perfect. Very pleased.
Very well built neat tidy and compact ,heats up quickly and thermostat a bonus .
Radiator arrived but is missing a screw. Cannot put the wheels on properly. Requested additional screws twice. Nothing received. Will return as faulty.
Excellent heaters. Using Mylec on a development we are involved in after some not so great after sales service from rointe
Ordered product online, very quick to do and prompt delivery, no problems.
Mylek is rated 4.63 based on 374 reviews