Mylek Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mylek
Read Mylek Reviews

sales@mylek.co.uk

Mylek, Tayson House, Methley Road,

Tell us how Mylek made you happy
Quick delivery
Excellent 1Kw heater and first class customer service from the suppliers, had one and bought a second.
Very good product and great service delivery
Excellent drill great price and rapid delivery.
Very easy company to deal with and communicate.
Highly recommend.
Ordered easily and delivered very quickly in good condition . Well priced heaters and the company seem professional and reliable .
Very pleased easy to fix to wall seems to do all it is supposed to do
hi very pleased gentle heat and silent perfect
Good quality fast service
Great heater - ideal for the kitchen area I got it for and as it’s programmable it comes on to warm when needed
Smart and efficient radiator. I bought this for my conservatory as it can be programmed.
However, I am unable to see the program panel so I now have to do it manually which isn’t that convenient. You need someone who can see the very small signs and has the patience to set the week long individual settings.
I’d only recommend it it for manual setting if you are elderly u less you can get it set up for you.
Not high quality items in the case (drill sticks or etc ) in the box, also rotating speed is not fast, which makes it not useful in some cases.
however, it is ok for basic things to drill something in the wall etc
The radiator is a great design, looking modern yet elegant in any environment...it heats up well and is energy efficient...the only let down is the control unit...it is very complicated to use and the accompanying documentation/user guide does not assist much further...I quite often now use the presets as to programme each day is unwieldy...how can you improve Mylek?
We use the skirting heater to supplement our central heating when the weather is very cold and the heater works very well. It controls the temperature itself, so we don't have to keep attending to it. Very small inconvenience in that we are encouraged not to use an extension cable. There is not an option on the heater for a cable outlet at either end of the metre-long heater, so we lose that amount of cable to our nearest socket. The heater is made in China.
Purchased a heater for a conservatory. Very pleased with the product, it matches the specifications and heats effectively. Product arrived within 24 hours and was significantly cheaper direct from the manufacturer than from a certain well-known online supplier!
They seem caring and give a good service
Respond quickly to issues.
Regrettably the radiator control housing had broken off on arrival
Hi,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm sorry to hear that your order was damaged on arrival. We do take great care to properly pack all orders but on very rare occasions these things can still happen. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience. I have asked a colleague to contact you privately to try and resolve this for you, or you can give us a ring on 0800 811 9464 and we'll be happy to arrange a partial refund or replacement for you. We will sort this for you one way or another.
Stay safe out there.
Best regards,
Customer Service Team
MYLEK
Unable to comment as product not yet fitted
Great fast delivery, friendly,quick return of faulty product and new one arrived in no time. Friendly staff on phone lime
Unacustomed as I am to writing short reviews,I wish to say god bless M yleck and all thst sail with them ,amen
Mylek is rated 4.63 based on 355 reviews