Mylek Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mylek
Read Mylek Reviews
Very solid metal casing, stable heater. Very good quality build considering price. Love the digital display though i feel the numbers don't represent degrees i feel they give much finer control on temperature than other heaters. Did not like the surcharge to deliver to the Highlands.
Delivered exactly what I ordered with a great delivery schedule. What more is there to say.
Exactly what I wanted and works as expected
Good product
The drill was as described and arrived on the day it was expected.
Heater is fine ,instructions for timer are a bit obscure
Excellent service came on time seems to be fine great value for money
Nice looking, easy to fit wall heater purchased. Easy to use for basic use but slightly complicated/long winded instructions for programming the timings if you want timed heating. I also purchased this to replace a previous similar Mylek heater which stopped working just 2 weeks after the 12 month guarantee so I'm still undecided on the longevity of these heaters.
I purchased 2 of these Mylek panel heaters which arrived very quick. Easy to install on the walls and work really well and look smart and neat. I am very pleased with them and would recommend them to anyone
So fantastic I'm ordering another one for my step dad .
No issues with Mylek
Really pleased with the performance of this drill, especially as it's at the budget end of the market. Would recommend.
Over the moon with them,use them in our Summer House,they are lovely and warm,so neat we have wall mounted them,they are the 1kw,would recomend
Mylek 5 star review on 5th March 2021
Surprised at the efficiency of this low powered radiator. Delighted with the heat output, and the price
I don't know much about the company so it is difficult to make any review of them. I can only say that the purchase of the drill was simple from ordering it to its delivery. Very easy and no problems. I was kept informed of the progress of the order.
Great service - fast delivery Warms the office up very well, should of brought one ages ago
Mylek 5 star review on 3rd March 2021
Easy to order. Great price
Great compact lightweight drill, 1hr charge is very good.
I am very pleased with the heater looks good and very efficient
Wow. Made light work of almost 1000 screws which needed to be attached to the underside of 30 desks. A keen price too. Would highly recommend.
Mylek is rated 4.65 based on 425 reviews