Mylek Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mylek
Read Mylek Reviews
Good bathroom radiator, easy to install and operate.
Arrived on time and well packaged.
Brilliant service item received on time no problems. Would highly recommend this company.
Very good product. Looks stylish. Only purchased the 0.5 kw and plenty of heat comes out.
Looks sleek and works well. The long power cord is a bonus.
Ordered 3 heaters (1 aluminium 2 slimline) and so far so good. Very light and compact which what we needed. As for efficient, we will wait and see! They do creek and when heating but so do all electric heaters.
Great service quick delivery
Great service. Product arrived as detailed in paperwork.
So far so good. Heating great for a small unit. Not sure what program to set up at this time but will check that out later.
Good looking product, easy to fit will use Mylek again
Having bought a unit that needed assembling and not having the strength to tighten the screws enough, I decided to buy this instead of borrowing one. As I am useless at DIY I was a bit nervous to use this initially, but once I got going I found it easy to use and all the bits I needed were included. I would certainly recommend this drill to anyone - especially if you are a novice DIYer...
Very helpful on the phone with the technical details. product came promptly.
I thought it would be flatter as it’s described as a panel heater. Does a good job for where I want it.
Have two mylek app controlled heaters now, on in living room, the other in the kitchen. They both heat the rooms brilliantly & love the fact you can control them from anywhere with my phone!
Mylek 5 star review on 19th January 2021 Mylek 5 star review on 19th January 2021
Good products, competitively priced, supported by a good app (TuyaSmart)
A great heater I use in my summer house to keep chill away I would recommend this heater which is great for a small/medium space πŸ‘πŸ»
Nice looking heater. However received with 3 of the small metal strips on top of the radiator bend out of shape.
Ordered over the phone and spoke to a lovely gentleman. Parcel arrived within 48 hours of order πŸ‘
Wow. Contacted them about a fault with a panel heater. Turned out to be out of warranty by a month or so, but was still sent a replacement FOC which arrived within less than 24 hours. Amazing customer service, thank you :-)
We purchased two 2kw slim line heaters for our conservatory and have been pleasantly surprised by there efficiency, the warmth we get from them and there look. I would recommend and actually have recommend them
Mylek is rated 4.64 based on 377 reviews