Mylek Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mylek
Read Mylek Reviews

sales@mylek.co.uk

Mylek, Tayson House, Methley Road,

Tell us how Mylek made you happy
Having bought a unit that needed assembling and not having the strength to tighten the screws enough, I decided to buy this instead of borrowing one.
As I am useless at DIY I was a bit nervous to use this initially, but once I got going I found it easy to use and all the bits I needed were included.

I would certainly recommend this drill to anyone - especially if you are a novice DIYer...
Very helpful on the phone with the technical details. product came promptly.
I thought it would be flatter as it’s described as a panel heater. Does a good job for where I want it.
Have two mylek app controlled heaters now, on in living room, the other in the kitchen. They both heat the rooms brilliantly & love the fact you can control them from anywhere with my phone!
Mylek 5 star review on 19th January 2021 Mylek 5 star review on 19th January 2021
Good products, competitively priced, supported by a good app (TuyaSmart)
A great heater I use in my summer house to keep chill away I would recommend this heater which is great for a small/medium space πŸ‘πŸ»
Nice looking heater.
However received with 3 of the small metal strips on top of the radiator bend out of shape.
Ordered over the phone and spoke to a lovely gentleman. Parcel arrived within 48 hours of order πŸ‘
Wow. Contacted them about a fault with a panel heater. Turned out to be out of warranty by a month or so, but was still sent a replacement FOC which arrived within less than 24 hours. Amazing customer service, thank you :-)
We purchased two 2kw slim line heaters for our conservatory and have been pleasantly surprised by there efficiency, the warmth we get from them and there look.
I would recommend and actually have recommend them
Very pleased with this item. Speedy delivery too and a very reasonable price.
Works well in my conservatory , thermostat very accurate .
Quick delivery
Excellent 1Kw heater and first class customer service from the suppliers, had one and bought a second.
Very good product and great service delivery
Excellent drill great price and rapid delivery.
Very easy company to deal with and communicate.
Highly recommend.
Ordered easily and delivered very quickly in good condition . Well priced heaters and the company seem professional and reliable .
Very pleased easy to fix to wall seems to do all it is supposed to do
hi very pleased gentle heat and silent perfect
Good quality fast service