MyJobQuote Reviews

of reviewers recommend MyJobQuote
Read MyJobQuote Reviews

About MyJobQuote:

MyJobQuote connects Homeowners and Tradespeople together. We have thousands of local trades specialising in over 30 different categories.

Tell us how MyJobQuote made you happy
Michael was excellent he was able to arrive be for time. The job was done very quickly. I would have him again if needed
Used a company from your site AM plastering from Aldershot Andrew Morgan
Paid £950 and left with a front room ceiling full of trail marks and he installed studwork and boarded over and skimmed and the result is shocking as the level a mile out
Contacted Andrew and he came to make good but walked out after arriving and said he would refund me after a couple of days
Since I have sent numerous texts and he has not responded
I have had quotes from local plasterers to make good and they agree work terrible
This will cost me £500 to put right
Just questioning do you take any cowboy in this organisation
Leo did a great job with my electric problem can’t thank him enough
Very happy with the service offered.
Gave me good contacts
After giving up on finding someone kind enough to do my gate for me, a knight in shining armour came to my rescue :)
Easy to use good contractors attended to quote pleased with service.
Brilliant turned up when he said .very helpful did a good job. Reasonable.
I’m a tradesman. The myjobquote admin have Poor customer service. You email them and get a reply the next day and sometimes no reply. They don’t want to read the entire message to comprehend anything just want to fling across their verdict. Overall a very poorly trained poorly managed company and staff who should’ve all just been something else in life as they obviously don’t enjoy their job. As a tradesman stay away. It’s sites like these that make tradesmen angry. No phone call customer service. They say they check the competent persons register to register qualified electrician to the site. I’ve been asking them over and over to check as my company is registered. They haven’t bothered and I can’t purchase leads. But it’s doesn’t matter because they are getting their hourly wage even if they don’t do f**k all
I was impressed with how easy it was to put the job forward, the only things that I found difficult was trying to email the people who applied.
Very pleased with the roof job done by Henry Gaskin of H Roofing & Property Maintenance. He kept me fully informed and was always punctual, polite and professional.
Would thoroughly recommend him.
Daniel Lucian was very professional doing the job.
Very happy with his job.
I posted in the evening and before I went to bed I had a few calls / emails contact me regarding the job.
They came out in the morning, job done.
I would highly recommend
Luke was efficent, punctual and polite throughout the job. Very pleased.
I don’t believe this company properly vets their tradespeople. I hired some decorators through myJobQuote and the decorators were a complete hack! Left their rubbish everywhere (always pleasant to find half eaten greggs sausage roll left in the room). They obviously didn’t know what they were doing as the expensive wallpaper I trusted them is already peeling after just a week. They didn’t properly sand or seal the wall prior. The wall paper pattern obviously doesn’t flow. It’s not matched and there are huge visible gaps. They did some filling which they did completely wrong and needs to all be taken out and redone. I am also nervous as it’s obvious after their work that they had no clue what they were doing and I’ve just had scammers in my home messing up my rooms. Stay far away from this site. They allow shady people to post as tradespeople and probably allow fake reviews too.
Did a good clean job . It looks good and a big improvement.
Was looking forward a few quotes to have my Garage Roof replaced and posted the job on MyJobQuote and received interest from 2 companies within an hour, both came to view the job, quoted and one was selected within a few days of the initial enquiry. Very Satisfied with this method of obtaining a trade.
R F DECORATOR.
WELL IF I COULD GIVE 6 STARS I WOULD,
excellent workmanship,good timing.cannot fault this company,nice attitude and pleasant to deal,with,will be having more work for this decorator as he is very reliable.
JOB WELL DONE...THANK YOU
Excellent professional supplier
MyJobQuote 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
The worst website that cheats people is MyJobQuote.
I am a tradesman and I buy a job from this website.
Out of 10 jobs I buy, only one and I get to work.
And the other 9 I bough, are posted by customer service,to lie to people and not give them money back.
Example;
We have looked into this dispute and found this customer to be contactable and with intent to have the job completed. As this is the case I am unable to issue credit on this occasion.

As we are an introduction service who connects trades to customers, we do not supply guarantees when it comes to winning work as it is up to the customer to accept or decline any trades or quotes given.
Thank you for using MyJobQuote.

Kind regards
Kelly
MyJobQuote.co.uk Support.
The rule in this website is to report the job before 48 hours, whether you accepted the job or not.
This conversation is from the customer;Hello Mircea Sorry for missing your calls today, I have been very busy with work. I'm afraid the job is not available any more, but thank you for your interest. Best wishes, Mattew!
This website
looks like Russian roulette.
Good and dear people!
do not commit to register on this website.
Or maybe I'm from another country and it makes a difference? This is called RACISM
This website is called scam
MyJobQuote is rated 4.74 based on 1,599 reviews