MyJobQuote Reviews

of reviewers recommend MyJobQuote
Read MyJobQuote Reviews

About MyJobQuote:

MyJobQuote connects Homeowners and Tradespeople together. We have thousands of local trades specialising in over 30 different categories.

Tell us how MyJobQuote made you happy
I think the guy done it good job That why I recommend 4 stars
Got a quote very quickly. No problem and no hassle.
not complex and good way of getting quotes
Job v satsfcly completed tidy quick job all rubbish taken away will use again when needed
Turned up on time and did the job
Three initial expressions of interest and one confirmed quote followed through after on-site inspections.
I asked for email response only and got calls instead. Other than that, it’s a good service and I will use again.
easy to use platform
My experience was good, in that they kept me informed at all stages. I would use them again and recommend to others. The tradesman we chose was very good and we will use him again.
2 out of 3 quotes were on spot . Although it took a bit time to get the three quotes before a reasonable choice could be made.
job was good but after communication very poor i have been trying to get the guarantee by post after emails/phone calls no contact at all i hope there is no problem with the work as there has been no contact i worry how i would get sorted without having the guarantee i have already sent this to you
Easy to use, bit of an issue trying cancel clear down a job without leaving a review?
My job quote has been very helpfulan straight forward.
Quick and easy to use, will use again
Quick and easy to use
Good service and simple
Nice platform to find your local handyman.
Was good that I found a tradesman to do the work satisfactorily and close to their quote, but only one person showed any interest. I'm sure the numbers of people using the site will grow.
Have used Nikki London, roofer, to repair damage to my roof. Very nice man, efficient and reasonably priced. Would use him again if I needed to.
Done same day very efficient
MyJobQuote is rated 4.74 based on 1,994 reviews