MyJobQuote Reviews

of reviewers recommend MyJobQuote
Read MyJobQuote Reviews

About MyJobQuote:

MyJobQuote connects Homeowners and Tradespeople together. We have thousands of local trades specialising in over 30 different categories.

Tell us how MyJobQuote made you happy
Steve fitted new internal porch door with new Yale lock and mortice. He did an excellent job for a good price. He’s a clean and tidy worker. I Would use him again for any future jobs. Highly recommended. Graham
I have used Myjobquote a number of times and so far all work carried out as been very satisfactory.
The job was completed in a good timely way and the person had good customer service skills
I need work done on other areas, so I'll wait until I have a better picture.
First time using this site, put an advert on around 10.30am and immediately got a response - looking for a roof TV aerial. Company turned up at 1pm, quoted and installed there and then. Really good for us, will definitely use again.
I've applied for 2 jobs, one gardening which was a success! But the other one for carpentry has not produced any takers. I'll apply again and see if I'm lucky second time around. It's not always easy to fill in the application form, so maybe that needs looking at. If it all works it's a great service, keep it up!
V.pleased.job completed in a couple of days. A very good standard of work he took his time and completed the job, left the worksite clean and tidy.
My shed roof was repaired quickly and in the time quoted. They arrived on time and cleared up well afterwards. A friendly and personnel team.
pleased with this service have found a plaster who was very good and a gardener who did a good job but no luck with an electrician
First time I have used this service and found it to be a good way to contact tradesmen
Very efficient service
Simple and easy to use. Recommended.
Please with the service I recieved
Very good website
Posted the job, got response, chose a tradesman, had job done, happy.....
Good service that produced results
I posted a job on here and had a few replies instantly I got the quotes and picked one to do the job. A great service
Easy to use and efficient
Service was good.