MyJobQuote Reviews

of reviewers recommend MyJobQuote
Read MyJobQuote Reviews

About MyJobQuote:

MyJobQuote connects Homeowners and Tradespeople together. We have thousands of local trades specialising in over 30 different categories.

Tell us how MyJobQuote made you happy
i am satisfised with the two jobs that i had down .ome recently and one a few years ago.
Easy to use, located reputable trades people.
Need some of your sytems looked as the sometimes are heard to follow
OK, not too many options, but good enough
The Trad man was there doing the work the next day at a good price.
Easy to advertise for work that needs doing, very straight forward and easy to ask for quotes. Wasnt very clear how to make note that the job had been arranged so no more quotes were needed and also to document when the job had been done. Used this service twice and will use again.
Very efficient. I quickly found a tradesman to do the job required. It was very satisfactory.
Job well done
The roofer was lovely. Cleaned my gutter as an extra and provided some good information. Only complaint being that my kitchen floor and carpet was left in a mess.
great job completed in quick time to quoted amount.
Good result
Great service
The service found me a tradesman, so it did its job well.
Very nice people and the lawn looks good. I know that the quote was for laying turf but they took down some wooden runner bean supports and canes and I was hoping they would have taken them away but they did not. Apart from that everything fine.
This is a good site for finding tradespeople interested in the work you need doing. And it's good to get 3 quotes for the work too. I found it wasn't obvious how to see the person's profile though so this could be made clearer. It's a shame you can't leave reviews for someone you've not chosen so that the site is made aware of any potential issues. One person we had round walked in passed our stairs and asked where the job was, despite the job being advertised as a cupboard under the stairs!!! This could've been a language issue but didn't fill me with confidence! The person we chose to do the job was brilliant though.
Found workman, quick quote
Pleasant and job now completed.
Very simple and efficient service
The tradesperson hired was very professional and the work was completed successfully. The Website seems a bit 'rough around the edges' as I could not submit a review, but the customer support was very helpful
Only one person responded and I have reviewed them as excellent. Two others informed MJQ that my budget was under what would be needed
MyJobQuote is rated 4.74 based on 1,983 reviews