MyJobQuote Reviews

of reviewers recommend MyJobQuote
Read MyJobQuote Reviews

About MyJobQuote:

MyJobQuote connects Homeowners and Tradespeople together. We have thousands of local trades specialising in over 30 different categories.

Tell us how MyJobQuote made you happy
MyJobQuote 5 star review on 22nd July 2021
Matthew
MyJobQuote 5 star review on 3rd June 2021
Mark
Put the job on the site on sunday afternoon. Got a reply on monday and the repair has now been completed. Good service
A very good trusted site to use, I would recommend this site if searching for a good tradesperson. I got a good job done and in the timeframe I wanted it completed. The only reason I'm rating it 4 stars instead of 5 is because I've recently requested another job quote for kitchen fitters and got nothing back
Very happy with the service offered.
Gave me good contacts
Brilliant turned up when he said .very helpful did a good job. Reasonable.
Did a good clean job . It looks good and a big improvement.
Easy to use only had two interested but meant had a good comparison of contractors
Got 2 quick trsponses. One chosen was very goof
This service provides a professional, fast way of finding an operative to do the job you want doing. the web site is easy, even for someone like me who is not adept online. the job was completed in no time, with no fuss. on the whole a satisfactory experience.-5
i am satisfised with the two jobs that i had down .ome recently and one a few years ago.
Easy to use, located reputable trades people.
Need some of your sytems looked as the sometimes are heard to follow
OK, not too many options, but good enough
The Trad man was there doing the work the next day at a good price.
Easy to advertise for work that needs doing, very straight forward and easy to ask for quotes. Wasnt very clear how to make note that the job had been arranged so no more quotes were needed and also to document when the job had been done. Used this service twice and will use again.
Very efficient. I quickly found a tradesman to do the job required. It was very satisfactory.
Job well done
The roofer was lovely. Cleaned my gutter as an extra and provided some good information. Only complaint being that my kitchen floor and carpet was left in a mess.
great job completed in quick time to quoted amount.
Good result