MyJobQuote Reviews

of reviewers recommend MyJobQuote
Read MyJobQuote Reviews

About MyJobQuote:

MyJobQuote connects Homeowners and Tradespeople together. We have thousands of local trades specialising in over 30 different categories.

Tell us how MyJobQuote made you happy
Very easy to use and did the trick
Very professional job! Went out of his way to make my experience great by even cleaning after himself after. And extremely friendly.
MyJobQuote 5 star review on 9th February 2021
Very impressed with sdrvice and job
I have used My Job Quite on several occasions to find an electrician, gutter specialists and plumbing/ central heating engineers.
I have always been impressed with the calibre and professionalism of trades people I have engaged and have found the quotes fair and reasonable for the materials and labour costs involved.
Excellent all round. Could not fault the work or George’s professionalism, l hardly knew he was there! Thank you.
They took money without doing any job after not answering phone call or not replaying messages please be care full. Cowboy job doing, called for block drainage guy took money and left without doing job complete. Very poor service
My Job Quote provided me with lots of building operative quote for my desired maintenance/repair job, (small and big)

The website was very very quick, builders were getting in touch, they were very polite, I wish I could employ all of them. My job quote's excellent services were 'A breath of fresh air' I was able to make a very good and suitable choice of builders and their services will help keep you away from the traps of cowboys' builders.

I have already strongly recommended My Job Quote services to my neighbours.
And I will look no more elsewhere for my future tradesmen services. Keep up the good work MyJobQuote
Nne
Tradesman undertook 2 jobs. but left without tackling 2nd job he had undertaken to do. Left with some of my fittings which have not been returned. Left numerous messages (he never answers personally) and received promises of new dates to finish work which did happen. Had to leave message on mobile cancelling remainder of job and requested return of fittings. No response! Had to find another tradesman to finish job. Will not be using this service again!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good & easy to use ....got my job sorted with a reliable & professional tradesman
I needed 2 EICR and I was contacte by Mr Gabriel Antaluta a qualified Electrician.
It was the first time that I uses Myjobquote
I will contact Mr Antaluta whenever I need an electrician
Mr Antaluta is efficient and carried out his job efficiently
Great service. Immediately received a response and the company was able to attend the day after. Would definitely use this service again.
very quick to respond to job and carry out work
I've just started advertising on my job quote as a plumber they are sending me lots of leads but the customers phone numbers are saying this number is not recognised when i send the customer a email they never respond the leads cost me my credits but to be fair my job quote does refund them back to my account
OK, not too many options, but good enough
Quick reply to my request - and job was completed yesterday. Good job thank you
The worst service ever as I am a trade and they lie and take your money I hate this service I do not recommend it to treaded at all
Job done, three quotes and all of this without having to ring around. Great service.
My builder left my new roof in a poor state after having a leak I placed my job for a Roofer on Jobquote I was contacted by Leon of West Wood Roofing Services he came out quite quickly gave me excellent advice, and a quote. He came back and did what I felt was a good job. Would recommend.
The Trad man was there doing the work the next day at a good price.
Very good work clean and tidy
MyJobQuote is rated 4.74 based on 1,597 reviews