MyJobQuote Reviews

of reviewers recommend MyJobQuote
Read MyJobQuote Reviews

About MyJobQuote:

MyJobQuote connects Homeowners and Tradespeople together. We have thousands of local trades specialising in over 30 different categories.

Tell us how MyJobQuote made you happy
MyJobQuote 5 star review on 19th November 2021
It was easy to use, just say what job you need doing etc. Wait for people to contact you with quotes . My jobs keep an eye on how you are getting on, which is really good.
Very quick to source tradesman and a quality Job was received..
I needed to get hold of an electrician as a matter of urgency so posted the job and description of work required on MyJobQuote, which was very easy. I received a reply almost immediately from Gavin at GG Electrical Merseyside who provided a very reasonable quote to install a new consumer unit with test certificate the following morning. Gavin arrived on time and the work was done efficiently and quickly without any fuss or mess and all aspects of the work done clearly explained. As this was an emergency job, I would thoroughly recommend GG Electrical to customers who require a professional and efficient electrician.
Very easy to get started and get a quote for a job.
It’s easy, it’s just the workmen not turning up. Patio job was very well done.
Very professional, very happy with his work and would recommend him.
Professional and efficient. Well organized and efficient eith information.
S.D roofing were fantastic, Steve got in touch with me via My jobquote and was profesional from the start, showing me photos of the work that needed doing to fix my leak. Steve also fitted a dry ridge and went the extra mile fixing some minor issues he found while on the roof at no extra charge Steve showed me Photos of the work he had completed and left my property clean and tidy, Steve turned up on time and restored my faith that there are still a few honest trade men out there I can't thank Steve enough and I highly recommend him.
As soon as I posted the job that needed to be done I had a quick response back
Couldn’t find anyone to do the job , went on myjobquote and within days I had a quote,then within a week the job was done. Would highly recommend 👍
Michael came the day after l spoke to him on the phone. He did an excellent job at a good price and made sure everything was clean and tidy.
Job fixed in less than 12 hours .....awesome
Trustworthy professional friendly will highly recommend 👌
Excellent. Nice guy and great communication
Adam Gulrapiani replaced the 6 foot by six section of our dining-room ceiling which had collapsed in about four hours without stopping. He then cleaned up the room thoroughly and disposed of all the rubbish. His charge was £260, which I consider very fair. I would unhesitatingly recommend him.
...........
Amazing tool to find qualified professionals.
Professional friendly did a good job
Ben did an excellent job.
First time I used MyJobQuote, all worked out for getting a contractor to do some electrical works on a investment property on the other side of the country.
MyJobQuote is rated 4.74 based on 2,114 reviews