Mydrivingtestcancellations.co.uk Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Mydrivingtestcancellations.co.uk

Tell us how Mydrivingtestcancellations.co.uk made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"very handy service and definitely worth the money"
"Helped to find a test within just 2 weeks! The support team were very nice to me as well, when I've added the wrong test centre! I received few options for the wrong centre and after noticing that i've made a mistake I have contacted support via the email. The response was within few minutes, they have changed the centre for me and also suggested to add morning time option to increase my chances! Appreciate their help very much!"
"They managed to get me 6 cancellations all within short period of time! I think it is very impressive! Especially after I've used the similar website and they haven't found me anything at all! I would highly recommend this particular website to anyone!"
"Found perfect date for me, good service!"
"great way to get early test dates without the extra hassle"
"Really helped me to get my test passed much sooner! And the cost is very reasonable . Thank You"
"good service for reasonable price, well done"
"All I can say about this website, it is simply AMAZING!"
"Fantastic service. Good communication, they do what they promise!"
"I am very impressed, quick option to get a new test date. Would recommend using it to anyone who looking to book a new date ASAP."
"Booked my test for the next week! My original appointment was almost in 2 months! Thank you guys!"
"surely the best website that you can use for this purpose."
"totally satisfied with the service"
"Brilliant service! Worth paying! They found many cancellation dates in a short period of time. Recommended."
"Very attentive support team! Helped me a lot!"
"Thank you for finding an early test date for me. Very helpful, fast, efficient and reliable service!"
Mydrivingtestcancellations.co.uk is rated 4.83 based on 60 reviews