MyCityDeal, Groupon Reviews

Categories:
Food & Drink
Food & Drink

Tell us how MyCityDeal, Groupon made you happy

"I was looking for a chopping board for a while. This product is the best chopping board I ever havd. You can chop, wash, drain, all in one in this little board. First, lift up to make a bowl and put vegetables, then wash them, then push stopper to release water. Then push down fully to make a chopping board. If I have a lot to chop, I do not push down fully, stop after the first push so it like a half bowl, therefore you can keep more vegetable in the board. Easy Clean, dry and fold nicely/compact to put it away. I also noticed that no scrach marks (knife) on the surface of board, not like other one I had. So it means that I think more hygienic. I am very happy that I bought this Salter Collapsible Chopping Board. Hightly recommended."
Are you MyCityDeal, Groupon? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Takes longer to get the goods.if they ever come its hassle when you back track."
"All the items purchased have been extremely good"
"=== Groupon let my account hacked . Your Financial details are in danger of abuse by Third Parties === This company knowingly or unknowingly allowed a third party to use my financial details stored in their systems to purchase goods without my knowledge and authority. I have been informed of the purchase by an email from the company, belonging to me again stored in their system. I have failed to log in, to find out what is happening, using my email as by that time the hacker had also changed my email to his. Having checked my bank account I noticed 2 charges one of which was refunded by Groupon ( so they are aware of the transactions) but the second one was not.I then contacted the company and explained the seriousness of the matter as they may have breached UK Data protection Act and Failed PCI Compliance. They have been given me excuses but not refunding me the existing amount which was unlawfully created by the third party by way of making an unlawful purchase. These events of course involved Groupon in UK HOWEVER, Groupon uses many servers in and outside UK and who knows where the leak is. Google searches reveal that this is not an isolated case and happening to many innocent people. SO IT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU, AGAIN. I am in the process in suing Groupon UK and will let Google and Credit Card Companies to be aware as well. If this company stores, processes, or transmits any of the information recorded on a credit or debit card then it is required to be PCI compliant. Although I believe they are PCI Compliant however they have let a third party order a merchandise and used my credit card to pay for it. This amounts to a serious breach in their credit card storage facilities. This will no doubt will affect other innocent parties and cause financial stress and suffering. It is also required that this business maintains current compliance at all times In this respect THEY HAVE FAILED and if you purchase anything from this company using your credit card (or worse Debit Card), you may run the risk of a Third Party helping themselves with your hard earned cash."
MyCityDeal, Groupon is rated 3.25 based on 4 reviews