MyBuilder Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend MyBuilder

How would you rate MyBuilder?

"Avoid mybuilder.com like a plague I was unfortunate as I advertised in my builder.com to renovate my flat in London completely. I chose 2-3 times my builder.com to find a tradesman. Every time they were absolutely awful. Everything they did was faulty and awful. For example, I write about one of the builders I chose via them to renovate my flat. Their job was awful. there was leaking from plumbing windows etc. The flat downstairs ceiling came down nearly killed people. This was only a part of the problems there was all sort of problem with tiling painting etc.They were so dangerous and irresponsible. I wrote a review on my builder. The company and my builder came back to me promising me to sort out the problems. They superficially sorted out the downstairs flat promising there would not be any leak without coming to my flat. After few weeks leak started again in downstairs I contacted my builder.com to reinstate my review they declined to do that. They told me that when you leave review It can not be amended. I told him if it can not be amended why did you remove my review they did not have any answer. They are a partner with the traders and they are obviously on their side. They support and advertise for the novice. Lots of traders on their website have poor skills. They advertise on my builder as they are not able to get a job through recommendation. Please do not use my builder.com."
"They are rubbish , if you want a dodgy builder that's going to damage your property then blame you , then use them , over wise keep away"
MyBuilder is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews