MyBuilder Reviews

20% of reviewers recommend MyBuilder
6PM
6PM

Tell us how MyBuilder made you happy

"I registered with my builder after being hounded by a rep. I completed all fields and after three days of an average of 2-3 Leeds I got shortlisted now at this point you pay for getting shortlisted and too access the Number of the client £18+vat. So I called my First Ever client on Mybuilder who told me the job had already been completed! Confused I said but I only received your interest on my App today she stated the job was completed 2 months ago confused I contact Mybuilder who state its a lees? I said how can it be a lees when the job was completed Two months Previously?? There response was it’s a leed at least you got shortlisted! Shocking is an understatement SCAMMERS BEWARE ANYONE!!!!! You have been warned."
Are you MyBuilder? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback MyBuilder receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"J W heating and plumbing from huntingdon have not finished the job they were paid for."
"James was very affiant quote was good and turned up when he said he was and done the job in no time and cleaned up after himself would recommended to friends and family"
"Avoid mybuilder.com like a plague I was unfortunate as I advertised in my builder.com to renovate my flat in London completely. I chose 2-3 times my builder.com to find a tradesman. Every time they were absolutely awful. Everything they did was faulty and awful. For example, I write about one of the builders I chose via them to renovate my flat. Their job was awful. there was leaking from plumbing windows etc. The flat downstairs ceiling came down nearly killed people. This was only a part of the problems there was all sort of problem with tiling painting etc.They were so dangerous and irresponsible. I wrote a review on my builder. The company and my builder came back to me promising me to sort out the problems. They superficially sorted out the downstairs flat promising there would not be any leak without coming to my flat. After few weeks leak started again in downstairs I contacted my builder.com to reinstate my review they declined to do that. They told me that when you leave review It can not be amended. I told him if it can not be amended why did you remove my review they did not have any answer. They are a partner with the traders and they are obviously on their side. They support and advertise for the novice. Lots of traders on their website have poor skills. They advertise on my builder as they are not able to get a job through recommendation. Please do not use my builder.com."
"They are rubbish , if you want a dodgy builder that's going to damage your property then blame you , then use them , over wise keep away"
MyBuilder is rated 1.80 based on 5 reviews