My Bespoke Room Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend My Bespoke Room

About My Bespoke Room: My Bespoke Room makes it easy and fun for anyone to use interior design expertise. For as little as £95, we give customers access to a dedicated professional designer who will produce a unique, bespoke room design based on individual tastes and style preferences – all completed in a hassle-free online environment, with a fast two-week turnaround. We don't do jargon, pretension or snootiness. Instead, you get straightforward, practical advice, tips and guidance from people hand-picked for their loveliness. And whilst the designers at My Bespoke Room may be highly qualified, you won't need a Masters in Design to put their ideas in place!

hello@mybespokeroom.com

21 Bunhill Row, London

Tell us how My Bespoke Room made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Jenny was fabulous. She completely 'got us' and knew exactly how to style both our living room and our bedroom. We can't wait to get everything ordered and complete our dream rooms!"
"Having just brought a 1930’s style house, my husband and I were keen to reignite its original features, with no idea how! Claire Armstrong-Gautier was able to guide us to our dream living room with great support, dedication, care and attention. From our initial brief, Claire was able to channel our likes (and push our boundaries!) to create an elegant yet practical room which ticked all of our boxes. We can't thank you enough, we have thoroughly enjoyed this experience (which has been hassle and stress-free!) and we wouldn’t of been able to create the look we desired without Bespoke, we will be using again! Highly recommend!"
Thank you so much for your wonderfully kind words! I am so happy to have been a part of this process and really excited to seeing the finished room, which will look amazing. Looking forward to future projects together! Claire
"What a fantastic website! I absolutely loved the concept. Our designer Olivia has helped to create the design for my son’s bedroom. Current bedroom is absolutely outdated and I was looking for something cool, which would appeal to the teenager. Initial consultation was fun; I greatly appreciated Olivia’s sense of humour, which made her very easy to work with. Olivia really listened to my brief and went to great length to come up with the layout and design my son was happy with. The response to emails was fast and suggestions were straight to the point of my preferred style. Attractive thing about My Bespoke Room is that they offer you alternatives with every item with prices catering for all budgets. I do think that the service is a great value for money and saves a lot of time. Will send the follow up pictures once the room is ready. Thank you so much for amazing experience. I fully recommend the company. Anastasia"
Thanks so much for such a wonderful review! Olivia loved doing your design and we really enjoyed watching it come together. We can't wait to see the photos! Jess & the MBR Team
"My design experience with My Bespoke Room has been amazing! Rosie has done an excellent job and has been very patient in listening to my requirements. She has helped me to take the right decisions during the design process. I am in love with all the art work suggested and the look created for all the rooms. Have already recommended to friends!! Thank you again!"
Thank you so much for your review Shweta - we're delighted that you're so pleased and can't wait to look after your friends! Jess & The MBR Team
"A great concept and so very convenient for those with busy lives. Rachel was lovely and very easy to talk to, she was able to transform my thoughts from our conversation into our design concept and the room designs were great to picture layouts. Rachel dealt with things quickly and efficiently."
"What a fabulous service! I was stuck in a rut with my Living Room and didn't rally know where to go with it. My Bespoke Room worked out exactly what I loved from my jumble of inspirations and designed me a fantastic space! I've been able to shop all the items directly from my moodboard and the personal shopping service arranged everything for me. I'm all ready for Christmas without any off the stress I was dreading! I will be recommending the service widely!"
"great to see the initial concepts come together in a visual way. Not sure it totally hits the brief. 2 weeks isnt very long to discuss with designer on all the items given the time it takes to come back and forth. concepts are ok - however sometimes realistically it doesnt work and whilst i agree online is a great way to discuss and do post reviews however i can't help but think in person it would work better for recommendations provided."
"A very helpful service. Chiara understood our needs very well and gave some really good advice. Her ideas were very appealing and she has a great eye for design. There is quite of lot of measuring and input to be done for this service - but I guess that's what makes it bespoke!"
Hi Carmel,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, it really does mean a lot to us to receive positive reviews from our customers. Chiara very much enjoyed working on your room design. Do send us photos once you have finished your room as it's always lovely to see our designs turned into reality! All the best, Lucy
"This is such a good service! Sarah has been so engaged with my project and always quick to respond to messages. The website and app are easy to use and I like the fact you have multiple alternatives for an item in your design. Attempting to redecorate a whole room would be far too overwhelming and time consuming on my own - My Bespoke Room is an accessible and affordable way of achieving your interior dreams!"
"I’m so happy with the design Rachel produced, it was perfect. The whole design process was easy and lots of fun. Thanks so much. I will definitely use you again!"
Thank you so much for letting us know that you love your design. We would be delighted to help you with your next room! We look forward to hearing from you.
"Nardus Lamprecht of MyBespokeRoom designed one living room and two bedrooms for my new apartment. He mixed his modern style with my likes and dislikes to create a spectacular result that I could not have done myself. He bent over backwards to find and send me different options for every piece of furniture that I needed to replace. I had not expected more than a couple of hours of his time but he was more than generous with time, a quality that is a rare find these days and meant I left as a happy and satisfied customer. MyBespokeRoom were also sincere and diligent in sorting out deliveries. I recommend both Nardus and MyBespokeRoom warmly."
Hi Karishma,
Thanks so much for your wonderful review! We're so pleased you are so happy with your designs and the service that Nardus offered. Please do come back to us should you have any future projects and we really look forward to looking after you again!
"Enjoyed working with Olivia, she helped me focus on what I liked and pulled it all together. The sourcing service is pretty handy as well."
"Fantastic service. I had to put a little bit of time and effort in at the beginning to take rooms measurements etc but it was well worth it. My interior designer Claire was amazing. She listened to what I wanted and delivered exactly what I needed. She was always so quick to respond with any queries I had. She came up with a layout to solve my solution of trying to fit a triple sleeper into my kids room. I love my bespoke room’s shopping function. It just makes the whole buying process so easy. I also appreciate that there are a range of options for different budgets. Excellent customer we service. Cannot wait until all my bit and pieces arrive and I can style the room with the tips Claire suggested."
"I can't imagine a more talented professional team for your design project. Our designer Aleda was highly detail-oriented in her work. Her vision was creative and lovely--always with good taste as she helped us design and our bathroom: from a plastic 80's nightmare into a sleek, modern shower room. We also appreciated her thoughtfulness around budget (ability to go high, low, or a mix) and how to get the most bang-for-buck in our design decisions. We highly recommend working My bespoke room."
"2nd time using My Bespoke room and again with Rachel and I couldnt be happier with the service, the design and all the help. Already have another project in the pipe line. Thank You again!"
"I loved my experience with My Bespoke Room. Olivia did an excellent job designing my open plan living room, she quickly understood the direction I was after and was extremely responsive to any questions/comments I had."
Thanks so much for your lovely review Emma. We loved seeing your final design and are delighted you're happy with it.
"I love my designs from My Bespoke Room. My designer was very responsive and helpful and the service from all of the team is brilliant."
"Chiara has been fastastic in designing a room for my little boy. She's worked in all the things from the brief and lots of uniqueness too. We're currently implementing the design and are really excited. Next Chiara is doing our living room!"
Hi Sara,

Many thanks for taking the time to write such a great review we really do appreciate it. I know Chiara really enjoyed creating your little boy's fabulous room design and I can't wait to see her next room design for you! Do keep in touch as we would love to see finished photos of your room designs.

Best wishes,
Lucy
"I cannot praise My Bespoke Room enough. It’s totally hassle free, there is none of the faff and bureaucracy that I imagined I would be bogged down with when I first reluctantly agreed to appoint an interior designer for my new flat. After a great insightful chat with Laura, she appointed Nardus as my designer. Nardus was superb, always attentive and proactive with every idea I threw his way (he even responded to an urgent question whilst on holiday!). He is full of creative ideas and energy and he is meticulous with his plans. The website is super intuitive and the instant messaging function with your designer means the entire process is convenience driven for the customer. I really could not have imagined a more fluid, hassle free process for interior designing my flat. Everything from the initial phone call with Laura to the delivery of the numerous items I have purchased via the site, have been expertly and promptly handled. Great site, great people, great work! I will be recommending their services to anyone who gawps at my flat in awe!"
Hi Kamran,

Thank you so so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. Nardus loved working on your room designs and we really do appreciate such positive feedback on our service. We can't wait to see some photos of your finished rooms!
Best wishes,
Lucy & the team
"We have recently worked alongside My Bespoke Room whilst doing a full 3 bedroom house installation. It took a long time and great planning in order for us to work well together and finish the job as a success. What we greatly appreciated was the attention to detail the team used when designing their floor plans for the clients which was very clear and easy to understand for a buyers and tradesmen point of view. The friendly, patient and very efficient customer service helped a lot too as this time there were many specifications needed from the client. I would recommend their service and also to be able to work with them. Having worked with many interior designer before I found they have been the most organised so far, which is always a pleasure to work with."
My Bespoke Room is rated 4.90 based on 60 reviews