My Party Holiday Reviews

Based on 56 reviews
Telephone
Read My Party Holiday Reviews

About My Party Holiday:

Planning celebrations may prove challenging. There are so many things you have to arrange, especially when it comes to significant events like weddings and other holidays that involve hundreds of guests. Thankfully, you do not have to make the preparations by yourself: leave it to experts who are ready to help you with everything, whatever may be the occasion.

My Party Holiday (rating of the organization on our site - 5) is located at United Kingdom, N1 7GU, London, 20—22 Wenlock Rd. You can visit the company’s portal to view for more information: mypartyholiday.com. You can ask the matters by phone: +44 (800) 820-20-41.

Tell us how My Party Holiday made you happy
See you in maga in June just booked the hotel and events package only £500 just paid our £1 deposit can’t wait
"Anyone looking to book Kavos, get the hotel and events package the value for money is absolutely insane and the hotel is sick "
Hope the paint party is as good as last time we’ve just re booked Zante for august got the Ultimate package again!
Monday Club rooftop party then 👀 good job every days a Friday in Napa isn’t it
Cheers to the reps for sorting everytbing out for us start to finish, really made everything easy for us, can’t wait to land in Tenerife 😊
Bye bye covid there’s a pool party in Kavos I’ve got to attend to in July sorry 😂
Thankyou to My party holiday for sorting us out, holiday was one to remember for sure
5* all day every day, booked the hotel plus events package 2019 was so good that we’ve booked again for this year for magaluf
I’ve never enjoyed myself so much for so little money, what a great package. Thanks guys.
Kavos Ultimate package Reps are second to none make you feel so warm and welcome Thankyou MyPartyHoliday 😘
If you’ve never been to Nissi beach in Ayia Napa you ain’t lived
Cannot wait for the Zante kiss FM party it was so good last time
Just re booked, get me in my shorts in the middle of that foam having the time of my life #Napa2022
Feel like im stealing the price is that low, did the events package in Kavos 2018 and it was crazy good
Malia is the place to be, nothing better than being on that boat party without a care in the world
Just booked the holiday package for Malia, can’t believe it was so cheap and only had to pay £1 deposit 😂😁
The vip wristband is just that! So many deals and discounts to be had with it all over the Zante strip
Looking forward to what celebrity appearances we have in store for us in Napa this year👀
Magas Boat party Unreal in 2019 back again this year can’t wait 🤩
Shoutout to my party holiday, smashed it with these sick party’s, went to Napa 2019 going to Zante this year
My Party Holiday is rated 4.79 based on 56 reviews