My Party Holiday Reviews

Based on 56 reviews
Telephone
Read My Party Holiday Reviews

About My Party Holiday:

Planning celebrations may prove challenging. There are so many things you have to arrange, especially when it comes to significant events like weddings and other holidays that involve hundreds of guests. Thankfully, you do not have to make the preparations by yourself: leave it to experts who are ready to help you with everything, whatever may be the occasion.

My Party Holiday (rating of the organization on our site - 5) is located at United Kingdom, N1 7GU, London, 20—22 Wenlock Rd. You can visit the company’s portal to view for more information: mypartyholiday.com. You can ask the matters by phone: +44 (800) 820-20-41.

Tell us how My Party Holiday made you happy
Whoever put these events together is genius, literally everything you want to do when you go to Napa is on this package
Is it bad that I never wanted to come back last time? didn’t want to get off the boat never mind the plane #loveyou Zante
Get me back to Kavos this July, just booked to go and the events package looks unreal
I think by the end of the Full moon bar crawl I was literally crawling what a messy, mental night, maga is messy 😂
Went Zante in 2019 had the best summer ever just booked on again to the same package let’s have it!
How is this thing so cheap? Value for money is insane, Tenerife here we come 😎
Never had better service from a holiday company, the boat party in maga was probably the best thing I’ve ever done
Booked on to the ultimate package in Kavos and it was just that, best week of my life 🤩
Had the best time ever in Zante, the full moon bar crawl was crazy!
What can I say! Reps were blooming amazing, maga and Zante both booked again this year- going big this summer with my party holiday!!!! Hope it’s as good as the holiday with you last summer.
Best experience ever in Magaluf was completely worth the money! Was a bit sceptical about buying a package online but when we see what the reps and the street sellers were flogging-‘it made us realise what a good decision we’d made! :)
Really enjoyable short week away in Magaluf- resort was pretty quiet this time of the year but the my party holiday team and their reps (who were crazy- but very fun and helpful) gave us plenty of events to do despite it being quiet
Best week ever with the girls from work. One is now leaving for a year in Aus so what a way to go and party in proper style
As soon as we joined the my party holiday Facebook group we knew it was gonna be an ace holiday with You all. Events are gonna unreal, proper can’t wait now!
Oh well that’s Magaluf just paid in full! First time back since COVID- it’s gonna be sick. Have bought the my party holiday ultimate package- can’t wait to get in the sun and party with the reps.
Would say to anyone cumin to do the white party, sunset at sea cruise and the pool party- weather weren’t best but still had a blast on all the my party holiday events.
Just back from magaluf- what a holiday! Went for Easter weekend and already having withdrawal symptoms hehehe
Fanks to my party holiday. You’ve all been legends. First holiday wiv M8’s to Tenerife. Wanna say your service has been ace. I kept messing up dates and youz lot were always ok with helping us get it sorted
Big shout out to the my party holiday reps in Magaluf, they were great with us all holiday- stayed in the TRH hotel. Early days but just buzzing to go to the reunion now!!!
Did a couple of events in Magaluf last summer with my party, the full moon party was ok, also did the sunset boat thingy which was awesome! Back to maga with 8 of us and have booked the package this summer now COVID has gone whooohooo!
My Party Holiday is rated 4.79 based on 56 reviews