My Party Holiday Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Party Holiday
Telephone
Read My Party Holiday Reviews

Tell us how My Party Holiday made you happy
Amazing customer service cant wait for next year!
Amazing staff, amazing prices, even better experience! Massive thanks to all the reps for making my 25th so amazing!
My party holiday provided us with the best holiday experience from start to finish. Absolutely loved every minute of it. The events are class.
My party holiday made our holiday a great one, organized, professional and all round great people, 100% recommended
Thank you to my party holiday for making my holiday a blast...had a great time and will definitely book through them in the future , recommend
My party holiday provided us with the ultimate holiday experience and would definitely recommend
My party holiday provided us with the ultimate holiday experience and would 100% recommend
Prices are best on the island. Customer service is amazing. Definitely coming back next year. Thanks again!
Can’t wait for next years great events
Can’t wait for next years great events
Really hoping 2021 goes ahead because 2019 was the best year of my life, had the best holiday and met some great people, these guys really interact with their customers and make you feel welcome. Would highly recommend.
Hoping so much that 2021 goes ahead because 2019 was the best year of my life, had a class holiday and know these guys pretty well now , they really interact with us customers and make us feel at home.
Amazing holiday! The reps were super friendly and we loved every event! Saved us so much money too! Definitely recommend and will be using again!
Great events at reasonable prices 👍 definitely recommend
Fingers crossed we can fly soon! Spoke to a rep today who didn’t really have answers yet, waiting to hear more! Good service but so frustrating want to get to Malia so bad 😩😩❤️
News of travel ban being lifted got me excited earlier but spoke to a rep today on the phone who said they still don’t know if they’ll be allowed to run their events :( waiting on government confirmation. Lovely guy though :)
My Party Holiday is rated 4.75 based on 16 reviews