MyNewTerm Reviews

of reviewers recommend MyNewTerm
Email, Live Chat
Read MyNewTerm  Reviews
Filled in an application for a job on the 15th and got an interview on 17th so overly happy
Thank you for your review Parvinder. We are pleased to hear you found MyNewTerm easy to use and we wish you the best of luck for your upcoming interview!
Very accessible and clearly set out. A great place for finding your next job!
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear you found MyNewTerm easy to use. Wishing you the best of luck with your application(s)!
Very easy to complete, clear instructions and not as tedious as other applications.
Thank you for your review Aled. We are pleased to hear you found MyNewTerm easy to use. Wishing you the best of luck with your application(s)!
Too complex to fill in an extensive application. I didn't get shortlisted for interview, even though I met and exceed the Person Specification.
Thank you for leaving a review Patrick. Following our recent emails, just to confirm it is the school/trust who manage all applications directly. They manage the shortlisting process and it is not something we are involved in here at MyNewTerm. Schools often do receive a high number of applications and as a result aren't always able to provide specific feedback at application stage. I can see you applied for 5 vacancies at MyNewTerm. Ordinarly, each school would require you to complete an induvidual application form for each vacancy. At MyNewTerm, you do need to complete all details in the same way but once you have completed ONCE, your profile is saved for any future applications. As I am sure you experienced, you would have found it straightforward to apply for multiple roles. Please do reach out if we can be of any further assistance Patrick. Warm regards, The MyNewTerm team
My new term is very helpful and you are easily able to search and apply for jobs that are of your interest.
Thank you for your review Saima. We are pleased to hear you found MyNewTerm easy to use. Wishing you the best of luck with your application(s)!
My New Term was recommended to me. I found it very easy to register and view job vacancies on the one site making it easy to view and send your application to various schools, colleges and university under one umbrella. Don't take my word for it ... check it out :)
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear you find MyNewTerm easy to use. Wishing you the best of luck with your application(s)!
Easy to navigate on the page.
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear you found MyNewTerm easy to navigate. Wishing you the best of luck with your application(s)!
The instructions were clear and easy to follow to fill out the application. A email was sent back within a few minutes to say it had been received .
Thank you for your review Susan. We are pleased to hear you found MyNewTerm easy to use. Wishing you the best of luck with your application(s)!
Hopefully due to My New Term I will be successful with my application. Easily accessible to find new jobs in your area
Thank you for your review Colleen. We are pleased to hear you found MyNewTerm easy to use. Wishing you the best of luck with your application(s)!
Good to use and navigation was clear thanks for your support.
Thank you for your review Kauser. We are pleased to hear you found MyNewTerm easy to use. Wishing you the best of luck with your application(s)!
My experience using 'My New Term' is excellent. I feel that all my personal information is very safe and I am kept up to date with job opportunities. It's good to track the progress of my application and the whole process is so straight-forward. Thank you
Thank you for your review Linda. We are pleased to hear you found MyNewTerm 'excellent' and you liked the tracking functionality. Wishing you the best of luck with your application(s)!
Very easy to view jobs in my local area at least you get quick response when you have sent applications off well done my new team keep up good work
Thank you for your positive review Donna! We are pleased to hear you found it easy to apply and at how quickly schools came back to you with the status updates. Wishing you the best of luck with your application(s).
Quick response
Thank you for your positive review Shanana! We are pleased to hear you found it easy to apply and at how quickly schools came back to you with the status updates. Wishing you the best of luck with your application(s).
MyNewTerm is a very effective way to apply for jobs, local and distant. MyNewTerm's methods of communication are ideal as they send regular updates via email and on your profile.
Thank you for your positive review Devina! We are pleased to hear you found it easy to apply and the regular updates. Wishing you the best of luck with your application(s).
I found the site very easy to use and was able to navigate with ease.
Thank you for your positive review Lisa! We are pleased to hear you found it easy to navigate and apply. Wishing you the best of luck with your application(s).
It was good as it saved previous applications. My only issue is the going through each time to the personal statement is clunky.
Thank you for your positive review Nicola! We are pleased to hear you found it easy to apply. We would be interested to hear how we could further improve the personal statement section and will reach out to you for your thoughts. Wishing you the best of luck with your application(s).
Easy to apply for jobs without the need to complete the jobs application over and over :)
Thank you for your positive review! We are pleased to hear you found it easy to apply. Wishing you the best of luck with your application(s).
It good website to find jobs.
Thank you for your positive review Faiza! We are pleased to hear you found it easy to apply. Wishing you the best of luck with your application(s).
Was very simple and easy steps
Thank you for your review Hajera! We are pleased to hear you found it easy to apply direct to schools. Wishing you the best of luck with your application(s).
Very easy to navigate when applying for jobs
Thank you for your review Kaushika! We are pleased to hear you found it easy to apply direct to schools. Wishing you the best of luck with your application(s).
MyNewTerm is rated 4.69 based on 354 reviews