MyNewTerm Reviews

MyNewTerm  5 star review on 13th May 2020
Erick
More Photos & Videos
Good service
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are delighted to hear you found MyNewTerm quick to apply.
Easy to use again and again
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Denise. We are delighted to hear you found MyNewTerm quick to apply.
Generally good but I had a couple of issues. I couldn’t upload another document which I wanted to attach. The system looked like it hadn’t attached and I certainly didn’t get an acknowledgement that it did. In the end I sent a separate email with it attached. I also found it hard to update my work experience and add a new job. The words in my personal statement were correctly spaced but when I went to view my whole application before sending it randomly put words together with no spaces. This is not going to make a good impression on the employer.
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback Ian. We are pleased to hear on the whole you found MyNewTerm generally good.

In terms of additional documents you are only able to upload one attachment and you should see this in the section once you have selected 'choose file'.

When copying across text from a word document this also copies across the formatting. To re-assure, I have checked your application and the spacing appears fine which is what the employer sees.

Thanks again for leaving feedback and please do get in touch if we can be of any further assistance. Wishing you the best of luck with your application.
Generally, the site is easy to use and the profile is cinvenient to edit.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Piers. We are delighted to hear you found MyNewTerm quick to apply.
Easy to use, takes a lot of stress out of job searching.
I have been able to put up my resume easily, have a track record of all schools applied. Amazing experience.
MyNewTerm  5 star review on 13th May 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Erick. We are delighted to hear you found MyNewTerm quick to apply.
My new term provides comprehensive information on open vacancies in a clear and concise format. The site is easy to navigate and you can review your applications at any Time.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Maria. We are delighted to hear you found MyNewTerm quick to apply.
Everything well
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Arturo. We are delighted to hear you found MyNewTerm quick to apply.
Stored my work experience, qualifications and educational details so makes it so much quicker to up date any qualifications and personal specifications
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Donna. We are delighted to hear you found MyNewTerm quick to apply.
I like that it saves all my details. The website is good and straight forward
Great site. Easy to navigate and set up. Thanks so much.
It was much easier as only have to fill in the form once to make the profile.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are delighted to hear you found MyNewTerm easy to search and apply.
Very easy and accessible application process where you can complete and return to saved documents at a time that suits you! Great opportunity to access/monitor progress of appliction.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Morine. We are delighted to hear you found MyNewTerm easy to search, apply and monitor your application(s).
Very excellent site to look for vacancies.
Able to save completed job application so it makes so easier To submit job application in My New Term in future.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Shahnaz. We are delighted to hear you found MyNewTerm easy to search and apply.
it was an excellent experience
Website interface is very user friendly, making it very easy to navigate and apply for positions.
MynewTerm is really fantastic and very quick to apply.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Ghulam. We are delighted to hear you found MyNewTerm quick to apply.
Clear and easy to use. Ideal for applying for a number of roles as your profile is saved.
Absolutely love using My New Term!!
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are delighted to hear you 'love' MyNewTerm!
The mere fact that I don't have to fill out the whole application form again is a huge bonus. This normally takes a long time and also applications are normally formatted in such a way that it is difficult to enter text
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Moji. We are delighted to hear you found MyNewTerm easy to apply direct to schools online.
MyNewTerm is rated 4.76 based on 218 reviews