MyNewTerm Reviews

Read MyNewTerm  Reviews
MyNewTerm  5 star review on 13th May 2020
Erick
More Photos & Videos
Easy to fill in the details
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are delighted to hear you found MyNewTerm quick to apply.
Very easy to use and resulted in 2 job offers, will use again.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Bethan. We are delighted to hear you found MyNewTerm easy to use and congratulations on the two job offers! We hope you enjoy your new role, whichever one you choose.
Manageable, easy and very accessible.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Kimone. We are delighted to hear you found MyNewTerm easy and accessible.
you have to save every 30mins otherwise all your data is lost
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Tracey. The reason for the time limit is to protect your security so the system will auto-log out after a period of time if you have been inactive.
Really easy to apply
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Loreta. We are delighted to hear you found MyNewTerm easy to apply.
While seeking employment I was often on this web sight, I found it easy to search and send out applications, it has a lot of vacancies in the field I need, so pleased I managed to find a job but I still keep a eye out for more jobs and chance my luck with other vacancies just to see if I make an interview.. thus helping me with gaining more experience in application filling and interviews. Love it!
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Isha. We are delighted to hear you found MyNewTerm easy to apply. Good luck with your upcoming interviews.
Very good website to search for jobs. Highly recommended
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Sehba. We are delighted to hear you found MyNewTerm easy to search and apply.
Easy to follow
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are delighted to hear you found MyNewTerm easy to use.
Very easy to find and apply for jobs. I really like MyNewTeam.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Donna. We are delighted to hear you found MyNewTerm quick to apply.
I have found that finding the right job and applying for it is very easy with Mynweterm.

It’s brilliant how once you have signed in and create your profile you just need to up dated as per when needed.

Maria E Horwood
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Maria. We are delighted to hear you found MyNewTerm quick to apply.
Great - very easy to navigate and make applications!
Good service
Easy to use again and again
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Denise. We are delighted to hear you found MyNewTerm quick to apply.
Generally good but I had a couple of issues. I couldn’t upload another document which I wanted to attach. The system looked like it hadn’t attached and I certainly didn’t get an acknowledgement that it did. In the end I sent a separate email with it attached. I also found it hard to update my work experience and add a new job. The words in my personal statement were correctly spaced but when I went to view my whole application before sending it randomly put words together with no spaces. This is not going to make a good impression on the employer.
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback Ian. We are pleased to hear on the whole you found MyNewTerm generally good.

In terms of additional documents you are only able to upload one attachment and you should see this in the section once you have selected 'choose file'.

When copying across text from a word document this also copies across the formatting. To re-assure, I have checked your application and the spacing appears fine which is what the employer sees.

Thanks again for leaving feedback and please do get in touch if we can be of any further assistance. Wishing you the best of luck with your application.
Generally, the site is easy to use and the profile is cinvenient to edit.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Piers. We are delighted to hear you found MyNewTerm quick to apply.
Easy to use, takes a lot of stress out of job searching.
I have been able to put up my resume easily, have a track record of all schools applied. Amazing experience.
MyNewTerm  5 star review on 13th May 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Erick. We are delighted to hear you found MyNewTerm quick to apply.
My new term provides comprehensive information on open vacancies in a clear and concise format. The site is easy to navigate and you can review your applications at any Time.
Everything well
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Arturo. We are delighted to hear you found MyNewTerm quick to apply.
Stored my work experience, qualifications and educational details so makes it so much quicker to up date any qualifications and personal specifications
MyNewTerm is rated 4.77 based on 209 reviews