My Natural Smile Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend My Natural Smile

How would you rate My Natural Smile ?

"Love the natural products, particularly the whitening pen and the ultimate pack."
"Never received my item ??"
"Great products! Highly recommend."
"The ultimate teeth whitening kit is now part of my daily essentials! It helps you create a daily routine for your teeth and mine are at least 4 shades brighter because of it. Also, I love the little travel bag it comes with :D"
"I love all organic products and this was just the website I was looking for. Loved the black charcoal toothpaste, so different!"
"Really great teeth whitening products. I have sensitive teeth and they were really gentle and I saw the difference"
Mrs. Poetson
Verified Reviewer
"Found via Facebook, so great! I love to see a refreshing variety of natural products - I really dislike my children using chemicals! And that foam is perfect for my handbag! Will be returning very soon."
My Natural Smile is rated 4.43 based on 7 reviews