My Nametags Reviews

PO Box 43565

Category:
Education

Tell us how My Nametags made you happy

"I have been using these for years now and I love them. The stickers never come off in the dishwasher/washing machine/tumble dryer and I have them on all clothes, books, bags, shoes & water bottles. It makes it easy for pre-readers to identify what is theirs too and my eldest lives designing his own stickers."
Are you My Nametags? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback My Nametags receives. Reply Free
"The name tag (the expensive colour ones that they promote as the best) came off after the first wash. When I contacted mynametag, after three emails, their 'customer service' un-named person told me, unapologetically, "if you put the tags on the collars, they will come off in the washing machine". Disgraceful! What a waste of money and what shameful customer service."
"Easy to use website and very easy to use product!"
My Nametags is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews