My Motor Quote Reviews

My Motor Quote have a Customer Happiness Grade of A-. Customers love their prices and customer service. Full Insights

75% of reviewers recommend My Motor Quote
01AM
1AM

How would you rate My Motor Quote ?

"Very happy with the service"
"Fantastic"
"good for this matter me"
"I requested for my paper documents ,have not yet received them ."
"Nice nice nice nice nice"
"Very happy excellent"
"Hi I'm still waiting to get my documents thro the post. So I can send back all the necessary documents I need to send thanks"
Hello Malcolm. Thank you for your feedback. You can obtain your documents via our portal. To assist you, details have been sent to your email address. I have also asked one of our team to contact you directly. Regards Samantha Complete Cover Group.
"Complete cover group which is supposed to be a part of My Motor Quote has terrible customer service. I wanted to go through a quote 4 times they told they will ring me back and they never did.!!!!!!!"
"Excellent motor insurance company cheaps in U.K"
"Excellent motor insurance Cheap in uk I rate 5star"
"Good service"
"It's really good service because I did first time and it's very helpful service"
"excellent service best price available"
"Very good thanks"
"They was only one who really wanted to help me. Thanks!"
"Could have been better quite a bit to high. And takes forever to get threw to someone also insured my golf and went to drive it away and realise the had the wrong reg so wasn't very happy"
Hello Luke. Thank you for your feedback..Looking at your file I can see that the registration number has been updated and new documents were forwarded to you on the same day as cover was requested. I apologise for the inconvenience you had in calling us. Regards Samantha My Motor Quote.
"Good customer service"
"Prompt Service"
"Wasn't happy with the threatening emails after uploaded documents were done 3x and still being asked to do it again."
Hello Michael. Thank you for your feedback it is important to us. I apologise for the inconvenience caused and have asked one of our senior team to contact you regarding your concerns. Regards Samantha My Motor Quote.
"I am very happy with that."
My Motor Quote is rated 3.98 based on 131 reviews