My Funeral Adviser Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend My Funeral Adviser

About My Funeral Adviser: At My Funeral Adviser, we have a sympathetic team of experts who have the knowledge and experience to make sure you don’t leave anything to chance.

Explaining everything in a jargon-free manner, our professionals will provide you with a competitive price, an impeccable service and a secure plan for your money.

enquiries@myfuneraladviser.co.uk

HQ, Clippers Quay

How would you rate My Funeral Adviser?

31 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
April

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about My Funeral Adviser in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"The Funeral Advisor team make planning your own funeral less stressful. They are ready and on hand if you need advice whilst making difficult decisions."
"I was pleased that he contacted me ( sorry can't remember chaps name ) and advices me on such an important matter would highly recommended him to all my family and friends ."
"Quick to respond to my enquiry, great adviser, provided a home visit which we found most useful without any pressure, will highly recommend"
"Very helpful advisor. Went through all the options. Explained everything well and suggested the best option for my financial situation. Thank you for your help Adam."
"Following two recent bereavements, I wanted to ensure that my family didn't need to pay for my funeral when the time comes. I also wanted to make my wishes known to the family. Hopefully, I will have many years of life left, so I didn't want to start a monthly insurance p,an. I found My Funeral Adviser on line, spoke to Essan who answered all my questions patiently and clearly. I was able to compare plans, identify a couple of additional items and then go through my application with Essan. Now I have the plan I wanted; I can let my family know my wishes and everything will be paid for. Thank you Essan for your help, in particular for phoning me at the times I requested and not hassling me into a decision."
"Filled in form online and although they rang me back promptly it was almost a week later before I actually spoke to them, my fault, not theirs. Service was excellent, documents arrived the next day. Adam, the guy who went through everything, was very helpful and friendly. Range of payment terms, including interest free, lump sum or longer terms (with interest). So far, so good, thoroughly recommend and thank you again Adam! M.W. Jan 2017"
"Polite efficient service and listened to me to ensure it was the correct plan. No chase up and make a decision now calls, this was much appreciated and when making a serious decision about your end of life, this was handled very well."
"After going through a traumatic year losing both my parents I decided that my inheritance would be used to prepay our funerals. I wouldn't want to put my sons through the agony and sadness of losing their parents not to imagine having to leave them in debt. Thanks to Adam Probets from My Funeral Adviser and Craig Miles from Safe Hands for being professional and sympathetically understanding."
"I was contacted by Essan regarding a funeral plan concerning Safe hands, he put me at ease straightaway,explaining about what the plans consist of, what well known people were involved in some way and what I would get for my money. He confidently answered my questions, which weren't many as he had covered most points. I decided to go ahead as it was reassuring to know there is a 28 day cancellation period attached which gives me time to discuss it with my family."
"Very helpful and cost efficient service, would recommend them every time."
"Hi my funeral advisor was very good and told me all the benefits going with safehands and a very good price. Many Thanks Les Coates"
"Made everything easy and understandable."
"Fantastic. really made mine and my wife's lives much easier. Dealt with a gentleman called Adam who thoroughly explained all types of plans and really connected with him. He made a dull topic a humorous experience. Would recommend this company 100%. thank you. Have a lovely Christmas. Glyn & Joyce."
"I found the whole process of buying and setting up my funeral plan quick, easy and painless. Both advisers I had dealings with with setting up my plan and finalising my plan were knowledgeable, happy to help and friendly. I am sorry to hear that Nathan ( Hall ) is on sick leave at present and hope he makes a full and speedy recovery soon.. Essan, who took over from Nathan, did so seamlessly and has been more than happy to help and look after me. My plan takes care of all my funeral needs, is comprehensive, saves my family worry; and is excellent value for money. I would recommend My Funeral Adviser to anyone in need of a superb arrangement at affordable prices, and which would give peace of mind. Thank you Nathan and Essan, from Christine Higgins"
"I was previously telephoned yesterday but that wasn't convenient, and Adam Probeats asked when it would be - which was this afternoon instead. I am naturally a 'chatty' person on subjects I know (which isn't funerals, I might add). He listened to various anecdotes and got some basic tuition on future photography. I listened to what he said and he listened to me for over two hours on the telephone. I didn't feel rushed by any means, and would suggest that ADAM PROBEATS is the 'go to' person for your needs for the inevitable."
"Spoke with a chap called Nathan who was very helpful and explained everthing simply.He kept asking if I understood the scheme that he had worked out.I felt at ease speaking to him and he came over as very friendly and knowledgeable about the subject."
"This is the easiest review l have ever had to write. My Funeral Advisor are 5 star . From my crack of dawn enquiry ,to one of the website they use l was very quickly contacted. This enquiry was followed up by a prompt email (1.50 am) to confirm that l would be contacted by an Advisor or if l preferred a phone number to contact them myself . I had decided to wait for the phone call. Adam Probets contacted me later that day ,he went through all the details of the Funeral plans,making sure at all times that l understood the information he was giving me. As l had already looked into using a Funeral plan ,l was very happy to go ahead with Safe Hands . With the information Adam had given me ,l felt confident that l was making a good decision. One Very happy customer Rita Bell"
"Nathan's handling of our enquiry and purchase of two funeral plans was first class, he will go far with his attitude to the job in hand. I have no hesitation in dealing with this company."
"Nathan Hall was very kind and helpful and gave me all the information I needed. He advised without being 'pushy' and phoned me when he said he was going to! I have already recommended My Funeral Advisor to others."
My Funeral Adviser is rated 4.84 based on 31 reviews