My Favourite Magazines Reviews

9PM
9PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does My Favourite Magazines deliver?

About My Favourite Magazines: With over 550 stores on the high street and 490 stores at airports, train stations, hospitals and motorway services, WHSmith is one of the UKs leading retail groups and a household name.

contact@myfavouritemagazines.co.uk

10 Waterside Way

Categories:
Entertainment
Books & Magazines
Entertainment
Books & Magazines

Tell us how My Favourite Magazines made you happy

"Same complaints as others. They took a full year's subscription price at $15US an issue and I've received nothing. Customer service is unreliable and that's being kind."
Are you My Favourite Magazines? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I've made the order for Issue 258 on 29 Jan, they dispatch my order on 30 Jan, and I receive it by 1 Feb! Super fast process! ระหว่างรอของมาถึง หาอ่านรีวิวแล้วเจอแต่รีวิวแย่ๆก็ตกใจเหมือนกัน.. สำหรับเราเป็นประสบการณ์ที่ดีมากเลยนะ พนักงานเอาใจใส่ดีอ่ะ ส่งอีเมล์ไปถาม ถึงแม้จะตอบช้าหน่อย (4วัน) แต่เห็นได้ว่าใส่ใจจริงๆ"
"took my money.no mags delivered.terrible customer service."
"I placed an order for a single edition of a magazine two weeks ago and it still hasn’t turned up. I contacted customer services several times but they have been less than helpful so far. My advice is to shop elsewhere and save your money"
My Favourite Magazines is rated 2.00 based on 4 reviews