My Face Doctor Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend My Face Doctor

How would you rate My Face Doctor?

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about My Face Doctor in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Great massage & facial, felt really relaxed after. Therapist very good. Had living social deal - will certainly book again"
"My Face Doctor is a great private beauty clinic. And I can emphasize the word Privacy as I definitely felt secure as I did not want anyone to know I had a treatment done, there is a window film that hides you from outside. My experience was fantastic! First the receptionist was very friendly, I had a nice chat and a cup of tea while waiting at the reception. I enjoyed the tasteful but simple interior design. Then the doctor welcomed me for the treatment. He definitely is one of the best cosmetic doctors out there, a true artist, he is also a surgeon. The treatment was done up to highest standards and I am very happy with my results. Must say that the prices are lower for the amazing quality products used and treatments offered. Instead of going to Harley street I much rather come back for my next treatment to My Face Doctor clinic."
"Very good servive"