My Easy Will Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend My Easy Will

info@myeasywill.co.uk

18-20 Thorpe Road, Norwich

How would you rate My Easy Will ?

John Frederick Goodall
Verified Buyer
"SIMPLE TO USE & ADEQUATE"
Susan Margaret McConnell
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to do and didn't take long. Excellent."
Kerrie Parry
Verified Buyer
"Not sure what you get for paying £80 not value for money"
Noel Mallaby
Verified Buyer
"Making the will was quick and efficient and easily done"
RICHARD LAWS
Verified Buyer
"Great value and so easy to amend or edit. Very user friendly."
Allen Frederick Chapman
Verified Buyer
"Fairly easy website to use -Upgrading to a "Proper" will at extra cost was left till last page- I paid the extra (£51.00 in total) still waiting for the final draft of the will- apparently will be sent via recorded delivery - no communications or other indicators of how long this will take (Yes I do appreciate it is the Christmas period with the delays that will normally occur) Would prefer to reserve judgement on the service until I have the completed will -I did note a minor mistake in the type setup (lower case digit used that should have been an upper case) and requested this was corrected in the final draft -be interesting to see if this is corrected or not."
Helen Rosemary Nikandrou
Verified Buyer
"Needed to write a will in a short space of time prior to an operation to ensure my wishes were covered. The system was very easy to follow."
Terence Robert Morris
Verified Buyer
"Excellent, easy to complete, and reasonably priced. Thankyou."
Teresa Meehan
Verified Buyer
"I will never recommend this to any other person considering making a will, go elsewhere is my advice, this easywill is a scam you get nothing but blank pages for the time and effort that goes into writing your will and it is very sad when people like this see an easy way of ripping off the most vulnerable people. Shame on you all at myeasywill but one day you will be caught and shamed."
Brian James Punton
Verified Buyer
"The writing of our wills was simple as questions were easily answered.Filling the will took only minutes to complete. If mistakes were made they were quickly shown and simple to correct.Never thought it could be that easy. Brian..."
Brian Anthony Hoar
Verified Buyer
"Excellent value quick and efficient"
Gillian Christine
Verified Buyer
"Quick and helpful service when you need it to be, with other things playing on your mind, this service was reliable. However you need to be able to amend document after with ease. But otherwise great service."
Anita Minhas
Verified Buyer
"Extremely easy and quick to do with very clear instructions and I am able to contact them for any queries should they arise. Excellent service."
GORDON FREDERICK FINDLOW
Verified Buyer
"Quick and easy, what more is there to say, very pleased."
Nigel Harper
Verified Buyer
"So easy with very polite helpful staff and at a brilliant price. I would definitely recommend"
My Easy Will is rated 4.33 based on 15 reviews