My Doll Best Friend Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Doll Best Friend Ltd
Read My Doll Best Friend Ltd Reviews

About My Doll Best Friend Ltd:

My Doll Best Friend is the UK's leading shop for dolls from age 3 all the way to grown up. We specialise in vinyl play dolls that stand and pose for expressive play. Our dolls are sourced from around the world and we ship internationally as well as in UK. With a vast and ever growing product range there's always something new.

Thank you to everyone for making the time to write a review. Your feedback and support are greatly valued.

My Doll Best Friend

customerservice@mydollbestfriend.co.uk

52 Stapleton Hall Road

Tell us how My Doll Best Friend Ltd made you happy
My most favorite store that fulfills my dreams !!! Thank you for your hard work and the fulfillment of my wishes !!!I recommend it! Мой самый любимый магазин , который исполняет мои мечты !!! Спасибо за ваш труд и исполнения моих желаний !!!Рекомендую!
Competitively priced,. Easy to order.
Good selection of outfits and good service.
Здравствуйте. Получила куколок. Спасибо вам большое! Очень они мне понравились!
I am so happy I bought Zwergnase Art Doll Liola she is a beautiful doll her wig is lovely and shiny her face paint looks amazing and Liola outfit is of very good quality. Maxine gives excellent service and is most helpful.
My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 3rd March 2021
Prompt shipping. Lovely product.
Just received my two beautiful Gotz dolls. Super speedy shipping half way across the world and very well packed. Wonderful service as always! Very highly recommend MDBF!
Это была моя первая покупка и я осталась очень довольна. Быстрая доставка до двери. Куколки очень красивые. Очень хорошие условия покупки по сравнению с другими магазинами. Спасибо! Обязательно приду ещё за покупками!
Except one time, been pleased with fast and reliable service. Good range of products. Been customer for years. Communication via emails are very good. I dont reccomend calling in however.
Fast shipping, well packed. Stunning doll. Will use this company again.
Great shop easy to find what you want and great service
Wonderful dolls and great service!
Very pleased with my new doll. She arrived promptly and she’s perfect in every way. I’m sure I’ll be back for another before too long. Thank you!
I have purchased quite a few times and have always received excellent service .
Thank you for the wonderful shoes, attempted to make a customised Coraline doll and the shoes were a highlight!!!
My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 8th February 2021 My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 8th February 2021
Отличный магазин! Отзывчивые сотрудники! Пользуюсь услугами этого магазина не первый год. Надеюсь продолжать сотрудничество. Спасибо за вашу работу!
Been years ordering, been very good, reliable and fast service. However, this time items haven’t been even picked in 2 working days, after I chose faster service of 1-2 days delivery. No idea when it will be shipped. Calling to number provided get me to reception who cannot answer any questions regarding orders. Very, very disappointing change.
Dear Lya, Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry not to meet your expectations this time. Our staff have been spread thinly between customer service and the warehouse due to Covid isolation rules. It has meant that our processing time is not quite as quick as normal, but please be assured that your parcel will leave today on the Express shipping method to make quick transit to you by tomorrow. Thank you for understanding at this challenging time. Kind regards, Customer Service Team
Good international transaction to Canada. Very good communication and tracking information. Happy with purchase.
Thank you very mutch.
Such nice people! My large order was missing an item. I contacted them, and they immediately shipped it to me, priority. Even the initial order had fast shipping for overseas. I will definitely shop here again!
My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 29th January 2021