My Doll Best Friend Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Doll Best Friend Ltd
Read My Doll Best Friend Ltd Reviews

About My Doll Best Friend Ltd:

My Doll Best Friend is the UK's leading shop for dolls from age 3 all the way to grown up. We specialise in vinyl play dolls that stand and pose for expressive play. Our dolls are sourced from around the world and we ship internationally as well as in UK. With a vast and ever growing product range there's always something new.

Thank you to everyone for making the time to write a review. Your feedback and support are greatly valued.

My Doll Best Friend

My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 29th October 2021
Elena M
My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 29th October 2021
Elena M
Excellant customer services. Beautiful product selection with reasonable prices. Doll arrived promptly and in terrific condition. Shipped with lots if care. I highly recommend this shop.
I have been buying in this store for two years now. I am very satisfied with the quality of service and the product. After making a purchase, an order confirmation letter and a payment receipt are instantly sent to your e-mail. Delivery to Russia takes an average of 10 days. The parcel is brought home by a courier. Pupae are securely packed in a tight shipping box. I am satisfied with the shopping, I will return to the My Doll Best Friend more than once. I recommend to cooperate!
My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 15th September 2021
Thank you for the joy! High-quality packaging! Fast delivery! Beautiful dolls! I will order more!
My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 14th September 2021
I bought a Little Kidz Gotz doll here. Great place to buy dolls! I recommend it!
Great job of the store. Fast delivery.
My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 14th September 2021 My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 14th September 2021
Almost all the dolls that i have from My doll bestfriend. My last doll Karina is beautiful! Thank you!!!
My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 14th September 2021
Очень хороший магазин, где можно купить редких кукол по отличной цене.
Очень хороший магазин! Я рада, что сделала покупку именно здесь. Буду рекомендовать этот магазин всем своим знакомым.
my babydoll ponytail for bill
I ordered a beautiful Kathe Kruse doll for a little girl who is going to have a baby sister in the next few months. It will be a gift for her when the baby arrives. By then, she will be about 18 months, so the gorgeous Kathe Kruse Bath dolls are perfect for her age at that time. The doll arrived in excellent time and was very packaged. My Doll Best Friend always provide an excellent service. The doll is absolutely gorgeous and superb quality.
I have purchased several dolls from here and have always been very impressed with the quality wih them ,also with the service
I love the ease with which I was able to find the doll I wanted and make my purchase.
My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 30th August 2021
I bought some dolls shoe they were in the sale and am quite pleased with them . There are many item at an affordable price.
Прекрасный магазин, красивые куклы. Спасибо!
Я очень благодарна компании за отношение к клиентам! Они всегда помогают решить проблему, чтобы покупатель остался доволен. Они делают все, что в их силах. Покупаю здесь уже несколько лет и буду покупать. Мне очень всё нрааится) Желаю магазину процветания. Всем рекомендую!
I had return the two pairs of dolls shoes I ordered. The measurements were not what I thought,they were a bit unclear so didn't fit any of my dolls unfortunately.
I really love dolls and I was lucky to win limit dolls. Thank you!
Astronomical prices from Canada. Not worth it. Among my items received very poor quality doll clothes with very loose stitching and lose threads.
Dear Sarah, Thank you for your feedback. You make some good points that we'd like to address. The D'Nenes Marieta doll clothing which you purchased was 75% reduced to £3.31 as we had identified it as having some loose stitching. We believe the price you paid was fair, and you purchased the remaining two outfits at this discounted price. We informed D'Nenes about the stitching on those outfits. This stock is now sold out. In your email you made us aware that you hadn't imported from the UK to Canada previously, and you hadn't been expecting any import costs. Canadian VAT was not added to the invoice at checkout so it would be due based on Canada's import rules. From what you explained to us the VAT and duties imposed by the Canadian authorities were high - higher than we calculated they should have been. Mostly our Canadian customers are satisfied with the shipping process and we rarely hear of any unexpected costs. Informed by your experience we researched the possibility of paying Canadian charges on behalf of Canadian customers for future orders. This is possible and we have set this up. Customers in Canada will pay only the website price and nothing more. This price includes Canadian VAT and duties and My Doll Best Friend settles the payment of this on behalf of customers. This will be on a trial basis, and we will wait to hear if it's popular. We don't want unhappy customers and we hope you feel that we have listened and responded with care and attention. Kind regards, Customer Service Team
I love the beautifull dolls from "My Doll Best Friend" and the great Service! Thank you so much!
I found the service was of high standards & I was kept informed of the delivery of my doll along it's journey to me in Australia. Excellent service all round. I highly reccomend My Doll Best Friend. I will not hesitate to shop with you again.
My Doll Best Friend Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 1,520 reviews