My Doll Best Friend Ltd Reviews

4.94 Rating 1,459 Reviews
99 %
of reviewers recommend My Doll Best Friend Ltd
Merchant Metrics
Shipping & Delivery
Delivery Methods
Postal Service, Courier
Average Delivery Time
Next Day
On-time Delivery
99%
Accurate And Undamaged Orders
97%
Customer Service
Communication Channels
Email, Telephone
Queries Resolved In
Under An Hour
Read My Doll Best Friend Ltd Reviews

About My Doll Best Friend Ltd:

My Doll Best Friend is the UK's leading shop for dolls from age 3 all the way to grown up. We specialise in vinyl play dolls that stand and pose for expressive play. Our dolls are sourced from around the world and we ship internationally as well as in UK. With a vast and ever growing product range there's always something new.

Thank you to everyone for making the time to write a review. Your feedback and support are greatly valued.

My Doll Best Friend

Visit Website

Phone:

03432894250

Email:

customerservice@mydollbestfriend.co.uk

Location:

52 Stapleton Hall Road

Write Your review

Tell us how My Doll Best Friend Ltd made you happy
Help future customers by talking about customer service, price, delivery, returns & refunds.
Minimum 10 characters
Would you like to add a photos or videos?
Strengthen your review by uploading photos & videos.
Drag files here or browse
(Supported files: jpg, png, mpeg, ogg, mp4 & webm)
What's your name?
Leave this blank if you'd like to publish your review anonymously.
(Optional)
What's your email?
We need your email address to verify that your review is genuine
Please note that we may share your email with the company to verify your order.
My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 3rd August 2021
Gill T
My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 3rd August 2021
Beverley R
My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 2nd August 2021
Cindy R
My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 29th July 2021
Irina B
My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 29th July 2021
Irina B
My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 29th July 2021
Irina B
My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 27th July 2021
Heidi H
685
Anonymous
Anonymous  // 01/01/2019
This shop has a wonderful selection, fair pricing, prompt shipping, and excellent, clear communications. In short, everything I look for in a shopping experience.
My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 19th July 2021
Posted 2 weeks ago
Очень люблю этот магазин! Являюсь постоянным покупателем. Сделала больше 20 заказов. Кукол Gotz (поклонницей которых я являюсь) скупила пожалуй всех, что были в ассортименте. Счастлива, что участвуя в розыгрыше лимитированных Избранных была в числе выигравших! Спасибо Вам за радость, которую дарите! Надеюсь, что и в будущем будете радовать нас! Есть, пока, не сбывшаяся мечта УВИДЕТЬ среди продаваемых вами кукол Gotz, девочек с молдом (слепком лица) "Снегурочки" и "Анны с зубками". А может появится совершенно новое лицо? Очень бы хотелось в это верить.
Posted 2 weeks ago
A wonderful seller,. a wonderful doll. Thank you For making our life happier
Posted 2 weeks ago
Lovely dolls, great service! Always again! Thank you very much!+++++++++++++
Posted 2 weeks ago
The best price and best service!
My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 18th July 2021
Posted 2 weeks ago
Recently I bought Willow & Sommer dolls. Delivery was fast and no problem with customs. I'm really pleased.
Posted 2 weeks ago
Thank you very much. Best shop. Beautiful doll. Perfect comunication. Sincerely, Katerina Werner from Czech Republic
Posted 2 weeks ago
Magnifiques poupees ; présentations photos ou vidéo sublimes accompagnées de très jolis musiques ...echange commercial avec client toujours idéal.. Je recommande vivement....
Posted 2 weeks ago
I´m very satisfied with my purchase! Very friendly communication and very fast shipping! Many, many thanks!
Posted 2 weeks ago
Спасибо любимому магазину за прекрасных кукол 🌸
My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 17th July 2021 My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 17th July 2021
Posted 2 weeks ago
Très satisfaite de mon achat.
Posted 2 weeks ago
Very good !!!🎉
Posted 2 weeks ago
Very beautiful Willow ❤️❤️❤️
My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 16th July 2021
Posted 2 weeks ago
As always top notch service. Such beautiful dolls. Always the very best you can buy at fantastic prices. I am a very regular purchaser.
Posted 2 weeks ago
Хорошее обслуживание, быстро отправляется посылка. Всегда отвечают на вопросы. Приятно делать покупки!
Posted 2 weeks ago
I have dealt with this company a few times now and I find them most friendly and helpful. Their goods are amazing. So well made. I will be returning as a customer for many years to come! I fully recommend them
Posted 1 month ago
Sehr gute Auswahl. Preise moderat. Schnelle Abwicklung und Lieferung. Ich bin sehr zufrieden und werde es öfter nutzen.
Posted 1 month ago
Amazing doll Hazel, such a quick service and I loved being update on the delivery.A professional business many thanks
Posted 1 month ago
I've bought several dolls from My Doll Best Friend and have always been pleased with the service received. They keep you updated, dispatch quickly, and the dolls arrive well packed. The dolls are beautiful. Would highly recommend this company.
My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 16th June 2021
Posted 1 month ago
Beautiful doll lovely hair and face paint her outfit is very well made. Maxine answered any questions and smooth delivery service. Happy customer.
Posted 1 month ago
My Doll Best Friend Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 1,459 reviews