My Doll Best Friend Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Doll Best Friend Ltd
Read My Doll Best Friend Ltd Reviews

About My Doll Best Friend Ltd:

My Doll Best Friend is the UK's leading shop for dolls from age 3 all the way to grown up. We specialise in vinyl play dolls that stand and pose for expressive play. Our dolls are sourced from around the world and we ship internationally as well as in UK. With a vast and ever growing product range there's always something new.

Thank you to everyone for making the time to write a review. Your feedback and support are greatly valued.

My Doll Best Friend

customerservice@mydollbestfriend.co.uk

52 Stapleton Hall Road

Tell us how My Doll Best Friend Ltd made you happy
Beautiful dolls in a lovely presentation box and they smell like vanilla. Very pleased with this purchase
The questions I had prior to the purchase were all answered. The sale went smoothly, and shipping to the USA Didn't take long! Gotz Little Kidz Elli arrived save and sound! I am very happy with customer service !!
My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 5th April 2021
Great service! I am in the US and they sent my doll quickly and my package arrived safely! I love this doll shop, they have dolls that are hard to find in the US and they are always willing to ship.
Great company to deal with.. So good at replying to emails.. Lovely service . Will be back
Thank you once again for great service. I ordered a Gotz ballet outfit for my granddaughters doll. It was for her seventh birthday, she was delighted with it. I bought both my granddaughters dolls for you, and have been adding to their doll wardrobes eversince, birthdays, Christmas etc. Stunning selection and excellent quality.
My order was dealt with promptly and in the usual professional manner that I have experienced from this shop over some years of purchasing from My Doll and Bear. Always an excellent customer experience from very pleasant people.
I am very satisfied with the purchase. Fast delivery, and efficient customer service.
Posted only a couple of hours after purchase,really fast. Wonderful service ,doll well packed and beautiful . Highly recommend using this shop
My doll came quickly, and in perfect condition. Would definitely order again.
Everything was super easy, quick and the dool is beautiful!
Excellent! I have been a customer at various times over the last few years and on every occasion the communication has always been clear, polite, helpful and prompt! This is to say nothing of the beautiful products they sell but so often in this digital age emails, texts and voice mails seem to disappear perhaps to the bottom of a vast pile of 'yet to be answered'. It is such a lovely experience therefore to feel that your query will be answered and sorted very quickly. Delivery is the same - prompt and efficient. Then on top of that I recently discovered they have knitting patterns which were not only some of the clearest and easy to follow I have used but also gave such pretty results and they were completely free! Well done and Thank you to all at My Doll Best Friend for such superb service which is gratefully acknowledged!
Ordered and received within 24 hours. Excellent service and a very beautiful Gotz doll Elli.
This is my favourite online doll shop. Like to deal with customer service, like their fast delivery, like the variety and quality of dolls.
Great doll shop! When I had questions, someone was quick to respond. Good selection of dolls. International shipping is high, of course, but not too bad all things considered. Will most definitely purchase from again!
Absolutely wonderful service all round. Highly recommended
pour une première commande, je suis tout à fait satisfaite du produit, du suivi de la commande, de la rapidité de l'envoi et du suivi du paquet.
Очень не довольна работой магазина! Куколка гуляет по странам вот уже 24 дня! А после того ,что ее опять отправили из офиса ко мне -прошло уже 9 дней и посылка ОПЯТЬ не отслеживается! Думаю,это будет моя последняя пркупка в магазине!
Dear Ludmila, This is completely beyond our control, nevertheless we understand your frustration, as we are also frustrated, undoubtedly so are the couriers. London Heathrow downgraded the flights and the parcel service - along with a lot of other customers' parcels going to Russia at the same time. We have a long list of orders affected. The parcel is not wandering anywhere: it is waiting to depart, once it can it will be quick. However, flights have sometimes been affected at the last minute by changes. Most services are fine, but those around 18th/20th February to Russia were affected. We have replied to all your emails and kept you up to date. We apologise again for the delay to the airfreight shipment. Kind regards, Customer Service
Quick dispatch. Lovely Gotz doll clothes
Great service. I will certainly ship here again.
Dear Kathy, We are quite confused here, and have tried to call you on the telephone number on your account to query your review, but another lady answers. We contacted her twice looking for you, so please update the telephone number on the My Doll Best Friend account as it's incorrect. The review relates to Hanna. When you wrote to us about Hanna you reported a black mark on her neck. We followed up with you and this mark polished off. This enquiry was then closed. The next time you wrote to us it was about Kayla. It was this doll whose vinyl colour you reportedly didn't like. What's confusing is this review contains photos of Hanna rather than Kayla. We replied to your email about Kayla on 2nd March, so we did get back to you. Please check your email spam folder for our email. We wrote that if Kayla is still new, boxed as delivered, then you can return her for a refund. We will extend the period for this if you didn't receive our reply. Please note that Hanna is pictured though, and this does not apply for her. Kind regards, Customer Service
Very responsive to questions. Excellent customer service.
My Doll Best Friend Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 1,388 reviews