My Doll Best Friend Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Doll Best Friend Ltd
Read My Doll Best Friend Ltd Reviews

About My Doll Best Friend Ltd:

My Doll Best Friend is the UK's leading shop for dolls from age 3 all the way to grown up. We specialise in vinyl play dolls that stand and pose for expressive play. Our dolls are sourced from around the world and we ship internationally as well as in UK. With a vast and ever growing product range there's always something new.

Thank you to everyone for making the time to write a review. Your feedback and support are greatly valued.

My Doll Best Friend

customerservice@mydollbestfriend.co.uk

52 Stapleton Hall Road

Tell us how My Doll Best Friend Ltd made you happy
They respond quickly to requests. The dolls were of high quality.
Very quick shipping, quality products, and always packaged with care to ship across the ocean!
Love !! My Doll best Friend!! Website is awesome!! Completely user friendly. Doll was packed perfectly and arrived in beautiful condition. Communication was top notch from purchase to the speedy delivery with tracking all the way.
My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 22nd July 2021 My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 22nd July 2021 My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 22nd July 2021
This is a good store that sells dolls!!!
Обожаю Ваших лимитных кукол впервые получилось выиграть, я очень счастлива спасибо. Надеюсь на дальнейшую удачу
Great place to buy dolls not sold in the U.S.A.
My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 21st July 2021
Top class service from MDBF as always. Am absolutely delighted with my 3 dolls, including Willow - she is exquisite! Look forward to ordering more wonderful treasures very soon!!
I bought dolls for the first time. I liked the store very much! Fast and convenient delivery!
This was the first time I've ever ordered from here. Everything went off without a hitch. It was organized and fair. Doll was supposed quickly and got here in record time. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again. Wonderful people!
Really liked the excitement they created about the 2021 Gotz Chosen dolls. The lottery system, keeping us up to date on where they stood with allocation, the quick shipment and then the beautiful doll I received: it was a great experience and I highly recommend My Doll Best Friend
Very nice company to do business with. Always careful packaging and quick international shipping. Love my two dolls that came even sooner than I hoped.
Very pleasant service and fast delivery! Many thanks to the store's employees for their attentive attitude to customers.
Получила куклу, как всегда все на высшем уровне! Спасибо, что вы есть!
This is not the first time I buy here. This is my favorite overseas store. Everything is always clear, easy to track. Fast delivery by courier. Highly recommend!
My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 20th July 2021 My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 20th July 2021
Очень довольна! Отличная упаковка, быстрая отправка. Прекрасные куклы. Спасибо большое
Purchasing from you is always a pleasure! Thank you for bringing joy and happiness with every parcel you send!
Great shop. Really cares about customers. Fast shipping. Stunning dolls.
My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 20th July 2021
My Doll Best Friend! Thank you so much for Willow and Sommer! There are my fist chosen ones. They are beautiful!!! Thank you!
My best shop to buy dolls! Excellent service!
This shop has a wonderful selection, fair pricing, prompt shipping, and excellent, clear communications. In short, everything I look for in a shopping experience.
My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 19th July 2021