My Car Credit Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Car Credit
Read My Car Credit Reviews

About My Car Credit:

We’re part of the UK’s largest motor finance broker, Evolution Funding, and we’ve been helping customers to buy cars on finance for over 15 years, on HP, PCP or personal loan.

At My Car Credit, applying for your car loan is quick and easy. Fill out our online application form in just a few short minutes and you’ll receive an instant, online decision on car finance - anytime of the day or year!

We welcome all types of credit profile, you can buy your car from any dealer, and there is no deposit or fees. Our unique underwriting policy places you, the customer, first.

We’ll assess our panel of 27 lenders to get you a finance rate for your circumstances, without impacting on your credit profile. We’ll then hold your hand throughout the process to ensure that you have a hassle-free experience of buying your dream car on finance.

In 2019, My Car Credit was named 'Best Direct Consumer Proposition' at the Car Finance Awards and Evolution Funding was named 'Best Broker' (2020, 2019, 2018, 2017 & 2016).

Car finance from 6.9% APR. Representative APR 14.9%

Craig punk
My Car Credit 5 star review on 22nd June 2019
Robert
My Car Credit 5 star review on 30th April 2019
Ms Brianna done the great job and fantastic customer services super πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Brianna was brilliant, due to lock down she helped to get this sorted in a fast timely manner
Brianna was very helpful, friendly and informative. Great service!
Absolutely brilliant, no problems thanks to Callie Jones sorted everything out will use again.
It was like a breath of fresh air dealing with My Car Credit representative Molly. She was knowledgeable, friendly and very patient when I had problems with the IT side of the application.
Unfortunately, their response to my post was incorrect, I was not contacted every day, I had to chase them, One word False !
If Audi and Ford are happy to offer me credit, why can't these? good question, think before you provide them with sensitive information
Excellent service found me the best apr Molly was amazing thanks again for all your help
All the folks I dealt with were very good but Tom particularly was an absolute star.

He couldn't have been more helpful and was very quick indeed at getting back to me when I asked a question.

Top notch service.
Don't believe what you read, amateurs! Had to chase them all the time, they initially contact you and then the interest dies away, the chap I dealt with was ill or off and apologetic, well sort of.
Funny thing is Ford were more than keen to offer credit to me, I just thought I would shop around as I have had the car from new for just over three years. I also had an Audi account for my daughter that was paid on time every time and completed.
This lot I would give a very wide birth.
They want bank statements etc, I earn a reasonable amount, more than most, in fact I have checked out my credit report after giving this lot/whoever serious information.
My advise, think carefully !
Thank you for taking the time to review us and we're disappointed that you feel let down by us. Your comments have been forwarded to our team, who have confirmed that you were contacted every day other than when we were waiting for proofs to be checked - which you were made aware of. As a broker, our role is to submit your application to the lenders most suited to your requirements and circumstances. On this occasion, the two most suitable lenders were unable to help. Unfortunately, this is outside of our control.
Brianna sorted everything for us.
I had very nice and easy experiance with my advisor Brianna at My Car Credit!
She was the most helpfull and polite person!!!
Thank’s for your help one more time!
Very good customer service. Finance did take a lot longer than expected though. But a very good price.
Very clear from start to finish really good communication from all customer service personnel
Good service, thank you
Fantastic service and a fast turnaround to provide credit for a much needed new car. Thanks
Really great finance company to work with. Everything was made really easy for me and they offered the best rate in comparison. Molly was excellent in dealing with queries and very prompt in requesting paperwork and following up. I'd highly recommend them
Great service - Molly found me a car loan quickly and made it really easy for me to complete the application, whilst making me aware of details to consider.
I felt in capable and safe hands throughout the process.
I felt in capable and safe hands throughout the process.
My Car Credit is rated 4.86 based on 3,517 reviews