My Car Credit Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Car Credit
Read My Car Credit Reviews

About My Car Credit:

We’re part of the UK’s largest motor finance broker, Evolution Funding, and we’ve been helping customers to buy cars on finance for over 15 years, on HP, PCP or personal loan.

At My Car Credit, applying for your car loan is quick and easy. Fill out our online application form in just a few short minutes and you’ll receive an instant, online decision on car finance - anytime of the day or year!

We welcome all types of credit profile, you can buy your car from any dealer, and there is no deposit or fees. Our unique underwriting policy places you, the customer, first.

We’ll assess our panel of 27 lenders to get you a finance rate for your circumstances, without impacting on your credit profile. We’ll then hold your hand throughout the process to ensure that you have a hassle-free experience of buying your dream car on finance.

In 2019, My Car Credit was named 'Best Direct Consumer Proposition' at the Car Finance Awards and Evolution Funding was named 'Best Broker' (2020, 2019, 2018, 2017 & 2016).

Car finance from 6.9% APR. Representative APR 14.9%

My Car Credit 5 star review on 27th June 2019
Craig Punk
My Car Credit 5 star review on 22nd June 2019
Robert
They did a good job and with a good apr
My Car Credit 5 star review on 19th March 2021
All the best team I've ever work with. Daniel was there to guide me through with it all. A very pleased customer here. Thank you to you all
I loved Brianna She was easy to speak to. Extremely professional and kept me up to date on progress. Brianna was a pleasure to deal with. Very professional young lady. Thank you Brianna Sarah x
Callie has been fantastic in the whole process of my finance application. She kept me up to date during the entire process. Would highly recommend to anyone. Thank you
The service I received from your representative Callie was world class! She deserves massive recognition for her customer service skills!
My car credit made applying for car finance easy. Molly who dealt with my application was excellent throughout the process and is clearly a credit to your organisation.
Helen Cartledge who has been dealing with my car credit has been great throughout the whole process.
Grant has been a huge help! First time using this service and i am very pleased. He dealt with everything very smoothly and quickly. I will continue to use this service for future purchases and I will highly recommend this service to all my family and friends. Thank you once again!
Great service and Brianna was amazing
Highly recommend My Car Credit everything was really simple with Brianna talking through every step and kept me updated on process with the dealer even over the weekend. Thank you!
Daniel. Amazing member of the team always being their for my car finance application and be very kind. Really helpful and support. Thank you made my anniversary present so easy for me. Thank you wish all the best.
Outstanding service from Molly - you could tell she cared about her job which showed in her personality and efficiency
very polite and efficient
Molly of My car credit has been great, very helpful and professional keeping me informed throughout a smooth hassle free process. Well recommended.
Brianna was excellent very good threw out the process.
Very helpful and explained everything in detail, nothing was to much trouble, always at the end of the phone.
Excellent service, great staff!
Very good company. Great communication always got a text to say they had e-mailed which made the process faster. Would really recommend.
My Car Credit is rated 4.86 based on 3,601 reviews