My Car Credit Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Car Credit
Read My Car Credit Reviews

About My Car Credit:

We’re part of the UK’s largest motor finance broker, Evolution Funding, and we’ve been helping customers to buy cars on finance for over 15 years, on HP, PCP or personal loan.

At My Car Credit, applying for your car loan is quick and easy. Fill out our online application form in just a few short minutes and you’ll receive an instant, online decision on car finance - anytime of the day or year!

We welcome all types of credit profile, you can buy your car from any dealer, and there is no deposit or fees. Our unique underwriting policy places you, the customer, first.

We’ll assess our panel of 27 lenders to get you a finance rate for your circumstances, without impacting on your credit profile. We’ll then hold your hand throughout the process to ensure that you have a hassle-free experience of buying your dream car on finance.

In 2019, My Car Credit was named 'Best Direct Consumer Proposition' at the Car Finance Awards and Evolution Funding was named 'Best Broker' (2020, 2019, 2018, 2017 & 2016).

Car finance from 6.9% APR. Representative APR 14.9%

My Car Credit 5 star review on 27th June 2019
Craig Punk
My Car Credit 5 star review on 22nd June 2019
Robert
Initially I was looking to buy a landrover, and clicked the relevant finance link (my car credit) to apply. I was told i'd have a quick decision and be contacted soon. I was - just to ask my bank details - no other reason. I called back the following day to be told that the car must be less than 10 years old and under 100,000 miles; so financially a Landrover was out of the question. I trawled the pages and found a van I liked, so contacted the company and let them know. Again, after a while I was wondering why nobody was contacting me, so I called again... Why a van they asked? Eventually, after starting to deal with Callie, things actually started to happen, including a two-way dialogue. She explained the van couldn't be financed, and so I (having predicted this), gave another option. With Callie now on the case, everything went quickly and easily. Summary: If you deal with this company... ask for Callie!
Excellent customer service, friendly and efficient but hidden charges and much higher interest rate than first quoted online.
I woudn't say I was happy, it has been the longest process I have ever known. I put a deposit on the car on the 8th April and I still do not have the car (today is 25th April). I have had to sign forms 3 different times because the wrong information was on them, I have been asked for multiple information on different days. Why was this not all obtained on the first call/email (DVLA form, my career history) and this could have speeded the process up. I had expected to be in the car a week ago and now due to the long process it will not be until the end of this week!
Happy i used my car credit to help finance my next vehicle kirsty and rebbeca where more than helpfull and the only ones on the team who actually rang you back and kept you updated on what eas happening. Took over 2 weeks to sort a finance package but guess that was down to the loan company messing me around.. overall good work and the girls need a pat on the back thanks.
It would be nice if you got my name right Regards Steve Sellwood
We are extremely sorry about this Mr Sellwood, we have looked into this and it seems the system we use to send review invitations carried out a spell check and changed the name, we can assure you on all our systems and documentation your name is correct. Once again we apologise and hope prior to this mistake your experience with us was satisfactory.
My Car Credit is rated 4.86 based on 3,606 reviews