My Bear Shop Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend My Bear Shop

post@mybearshop.co.uk

My Bear Shop, Unit 10c Longs Business Centre, 232 Fakenham Road,

How would you rate My Bear Shop?

Tinalouise
Verified Buyer
"very pleased with the service and what a lovely shop and outstanding beautiful bears very recomendable indeed 100% MAKES YOU WANT TO ORDER LOADS MORE"
"I was looking for a lovely Teddy Bear Keyring and this really is lovely."
"Great price, delivery timing and product."
"Good quality fast service shipping good"
"From the person that received it “It’s cute and lovely and cuddly and beautiful”"
"Very happy with purchase."
"Lovely little bear delivered quickly."
"Happy very happy over the moon great price great Teddie"
"Bunny arrived promptly and was more lovely than I expected! He has been sent to Australia to welcome the cutest of Great grandsons!"
Anne-Marie
Verified Buyer
"Amazing service. Easy to use website and fast delivery. Beautiful bear and will definitely use again. Thank you"
"Quality of the product purchased very good together with being of an attractive appearance making an ideal gift to my granddaughter."
"Item arrived quickly . Great communication from seller and reasonable prices :)"
"I couldn't find a traditional teddy bear for my new grandson, discounted all those available elsewhere for various reasons, but this bear was ideal and was actually delivered whilst I was visiting. Well done. First class service, first class bear."
"excellent items would buy from you again in future"
"A Birthday gift for a very special daughter"
"One of the few websites I could find with a wolf teddy. Good service too."
"My bear has been brought for my first Grand child who we are still eagerly waiting the arrival of. I know it will be a lovely surprise for my daughter and son-in-law who were talking about getting a special bear for the baby. The bear itself if lovely and soft and just the right size for a young child to hold and play with. I will definitely be looking at getting a Stieff bear for every new arrival we have and making it a family tradition. Every child deserves a special bear to love."
"I bought this bear for my daughters first birthday. Expensive but we all love it. Hopefully something she will keep for a long time"
"Prompt and efficient delivery service. Product as advertised. We'll packaged. Came in an attractive keepsake storage box"
"Fenton made my 82 year mum happy, when her bear was accidentally disposed of during a house move."
My Bear Shop is rated 4.95 based on 21 reviews