My Bear Shop Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend My Bear Shop

About My Bear Shop: Welcome to My Bear Shop! From cuddly companions to collectables, we have all your beary best wishes in one place! Visit our website today.

Whether you’re looking for a partner in crime for your little ones, or a limited-edition bear to add to your personal collection, My Bear Shop is the one stop shop for all the bears you need, and those you didn’t know you needed – the pawsibilities are endless!

With our rapidly expanding range of bears, we cater for all tastes. Why not start your little one’s lifelong love affair with the exciting world of cuddly collectables and introduce them to the wonderful community found at My Bear Shop?! Or for yourself, discover a whole new range of bears and expand your cuddly collection!

post@mybearshop.co.uk

My Bear Shop, Unit 15, Bowthorpe Shopping Centre, Norwich

Tell us how My Bear Shop made you happy

"Good selection of bears and cuddly bears, and all at great price but for me it’s that your buying the real thing rather then a fake."
"Just ordered the delightful Lola Bear. Such an adorable looking bear with a cute purple fascinator! Before ordering on line I called the shop as I had a few queries which was dealt with my a really helpful assistant called Charity. My Bear arrived super quick, and I can highly recommend the Bear Shop to anyone thinking of buying a bear. Also, the bear I choose was cheaper than all the other sites I looked at. Thank you"
"The service was fast and efficient. Would highly recommend."
"Quick easy no issues , affordable"
"Price was best online and even better with swift, free delivery. Bear was exactly as described. My little boy was a happy customer!"
"My son lost his favourite Millie cat when on the plane coming back from holiday. Found exactly the same one here, placed an order and the delivery was quick! My son is so happy to have his friend back!:))) Price is the best as well as I've checked everywhere trying to find the exact same toy! Thank you so much!"
"Excellent customer service very helpful and upgraded my delivery to next day after I had placed my order. My little girl won’t sleep without her Jaffy Snuggie so I was more than Impressed I got it the next day after ordering late morning"
"Could have spent some serious money here as loads of gorgeous bears to choose from."
"So hard to choose! So many beautiful snuggly bears and bunnies. Opted for a gorgeous little steiff bunny named Blossom for a beautiful new baby girl. Perfect size for tiny hands to hold. Arrived quickly and was well packaged. I will definitely be browsing the shop again soon"
"Product as described one happy little lady very quick delivery Thanks very much"
"It's such a cute little teddy"
"Great to deal with prompt delivery"
"Easy check out. Can't wait to receive my steiff bear!"
"Brilliant!! all I needed"
"Excellent service!"
"Easy to navigate , wide selection of goods, fast international delivery."
"The soft toys are fabulous, good quality my new granddaughter will grow with her and love it"
"Easy to use website, fantastic customer service and fast delivery. All the things you need when looking for a cuddly friend for a little one."
"Love bear so fluffy and soft x"
"Excellent, well presented and good value for money."
My Bear Shop is rated 4.96 based on 192 reviews