My Bear Shop Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend My Bear Shop

Tell us how My Bear Shop made you happy

"Delighted with my purchase and speedy delivery even at Christmas time. Thank you xx"
"Great service."
"I ordered from my bear shop and the order was dispatched the same day with free delivery, I received my order in 2 days which was really fast. I will definitely be buying from them again"
"I am very pleased with my bear."
"Present for my daughter's second birthday, she scores the doggie, thoroughly recommended!"
"Great service, great range of products and a free gift too! Will be coming back to complete my steiff collection soon!"
"Good fast delivery"
"Great service, love my bears!"
"Very quick delivery, great customer service and good prices!"
"The cutest next best thing to an actual border collie - Jessie - 50cm. Arriving in a littl box with a bearth certificated. I know my nephew will love him... but will call it Billie not Jessie after our own collie"
"Fast delivery and good selection of bears"
"I absolutely love the bears here!! They are so nice and I've always been able to find a decent price. They come with these adorable bear birth certificates which is very cute. Much better quality bears than the rubbish you find on the high street."
"Sunny is a gorgeous small bear which I am sure my grandson will love x The service from the Bear Shop was brilliant it was easy to order and arrives really quickly x"
"Love my new bear"
"Perfect, exactly as expected"
"Super cute bears."
"Very good company to deal with, the sales staff was very helpful. Would buy from this company again."
"My little one year old grandson absolutely loves it, and takes it to bed with him. We received a very speedy delivery service, couldn't have asked for more. Thank you for the excellent quality and service received."
"Great!"
"I bought a baby hedgehog, eeyore and the large Fenton bear for my desk at work and I absolutely love them! They were delivered on time and are in fantastic condition. I'd definitely recommend!"
My Bear Shop is rated 4.95 based on 104 reviews