My Bear Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Bear Shop
Read My Bear Shop Reviews

About My Bear Shop:

Welcome to My Bear Shop! From cuddly companions to collectables, we have all your beary best wishes in one place! Visit our website today.

Whether you’re looking for a partner in crime for your little ones, or a limited-edition bear to add to your personal collection, My Bear Shop is the one stop shop for all the bears you need, and those you didn’t know you needed – the pawsibilities are endless!

With our rapidly expanding range of bears, we cater for all tastes. Why not start your little one’s lifelong love affair with the exciting world of cuddly collectables and introduce them to the wonderful community found at My Bear Shop?! Or for yourself, discover a whole new range of bears and expand your cuddly collection!

post@mybearshop.co.uk

My Bear Shop, Unit 15, Bowthorpe Shopping Centre, Norwich

Tell us how My Bear Shop made you happy
my little boy absolutely loves his little fox terrier teddy. just like his real pet
Recieved this item. Very quickly and very pleased with it. Bigger in size then was expecting and i know my little one is going to love it. Thank you
Service very quick and reliable, the Winnie the Pooh in the box is a fantastic product for Winnie the Pooh fans.
Fast delivery and best price
Great selection of very reasonably priced bears. I highly recommend and the site is uncomplicated and easy to use
Excellent item and great price. Speedy delivery.
So glad I discovered this website as it's difficult to find traditional teddy bears at such a great price.
Great service and quick delivery!
Called today and was given all the information I required quickly & politely. Awaiting delivery but so far so good on my dealing with My Bear Shop
Quick and easy!
Was easy and helpful
Great Offers
Good price, good user experience. I like it.
Arrived the next day and is just as expected and just as was asked for. Would buy from My Bear Shop again.
Excellent product . Value for money. Quick delivery
Great service, good value and speedy delivery! Thanks!
Excellent choice of teddies good quality and fast delivery
Lovely soft toys - just what I was looking for and at a good price! Also easy ordering process. Can't wait to receive and give to my little grandson for xmas!
The product arrived swiftly and was packaged perfectly. Would definitely recommend and use again :)
Easy to use great selection
My Bear Shop is rated 4.94 based on 351 reviews