My Bear Shop Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend My Bear Shop

Tell us how My Bear Shop made you happy

"Easy to website to navigate, found exactly what I wanted at an excellent price and great shipping costs."
"Excellent service and prompt delivery from MY Bear Shop. Lovely cute little turtle bought for my 3 year old granddaughter."
"Lovely, my daughter will love her huge unicorn when its her borthday, brilliant value for money :)"
"Excellent service, quick delivery and very happy with the product. I’ll definitely order again"
"Love the free delivery option, looking forward to seeing my daughters face on her 6th birthday."
"Good range of stock and easy to order. Really like the free delivery option."
"Very Easy to order from and the website is easy to browse. All of the items appeared to be competitively priced and a lot cheaper than in local stores. Will definitely use again."
"Fantastic range of Bears at unbeatable prices supported by great service."
"I was after a specific bear and the face was important to me my bear shop were so helpful in taking the time to send me pictures to let me choose. I can't fault them at all 5 star service for sure."
"Very good service and a lovely product."
"Very efficient, friendly service. Our bear arrived quickly and it was easy to follow where she was in the shipping process."
"Great selection and great prices too, looking forward to receiving my purchase."
"Have bought many bears from my bear shop and always had very good service"
"Delivered free and quick."
"Quality teddy bear which I bought celebrate the birth of my grandson “ Oscar” . The service from My Bear Shop was very good with same day despatch"
"Excellent price .Thankyou"
"I purchased a bear feb 2018, it became faulty in December 18 so I contacted The bear shop and they could not help me enough. They arranged for a replacement bear and within a couple of weeks everything had been resolved. Excellent service very quick response to my emails extremely helpful first class service can highly recommend."
"Please i order from bear shop i need them fr two days delivery plz i will be vry happy thanks bear shop"
"Delighted with my purchase and speedy delivery even at Christmas time. Thank you xx"
My Bear Shop is rated 4.95 based on 122 reviews