My Bear Shop Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend My Bear Shop

post@mybearshop.co.uk

My Bear Shop, Unit 10c Longs Business Centre, 232 Fakenham Road,

How would you rate My Bear Shop ?

Peter Carter
Verified Buyer
"My great grandson loves it"
"My 18 month old lost her favourite teddy so we desperately needed a replacement quickly! We found him on here and were pleased to get next day delivery for only £1.50! He came in lovely packaging with a very cute birth certificate and we now have one happy toddler."
Peter Gradon Moody
Verified Buyer
"Very good service the only thing I don't understand is why are some bears I of 1500 and others 1 of 1000"
Fiona Llewellyn
Verified Buyer
"Fast and efficient service. Well packaged product. The birth certificate was a nice touch too. Very happy and will use My Bear Shop again."
"Customer service quick to assist with order from U.S. Very important order for Mom. She loves the Cairn terrier that resembles her late beloved pet. Great shopping experience!"
Tracey Donovan
Verified Buyer
"from ordering, to delivery I’m very happy with the service provided. I was kept informed & delivery was quick."
Susan Mcmahon
Verified Buyer
"The item is for my granddaughter. It looks well made and I am sure she will love it.."
"Fast delivery"
"Great price and free delivery"
"The playmat was very soft and sweet and well received. A great gift"
Nathan Browne
Verified Buyer
"Excellent and fast delivery. Lovely packaging"
John Joynson
"Excellent service"
Laura Stone
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic, very fast delivery, I needed a replacement penguin for my daughter after hers got damaged, and the bear shop delivered, she was over the moon."
Holly Dolman
Verified Buyer
"Lots of bears to chose from. I ordered for my mum's birthday, she was so pleased!"
"Lots of lovely bears to choose from and quick delivery too!"
"A good quality life like Bulldog. Speedy delivery. Everyone admires him ! Highly recommended."
Fiona Llewellyn
Verified Reviewer
"The perfect product, reasonably priced, fast turnaround, quick delivery! What more could you want? Excellent packaging and a bear birth certificate, that's what!!"
Sharon Mcdonald
Verified Buyer
"My grandson was asked to look after the school teddy( Dewi) for the weekend, at the end of the weekend he said how much he would miss Dewi. I found him on your website and ordered him!! He arrived within a few days, my Grandson was over the moon and his own personal Dewi now goes with him everywhere ❤️"
"Great products, fast delivery Great service"
Katrina Wilson
Verified Buyer
"Amazing choice of Bears available. Order was received quickly, well packaged and the killer whale ordered is absolutely amazing. I love that there is also a littler certificate too!"
My Bear Shop is rated 4.96 based on 49 reviews