My Bear Shop Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend My Bear Shop
"Found the boxer teddy online and the price was fantastic. The teddy was a gift for my little boy as we had just sadly lost our own boxer. It arrived very promptly in a lovely box with a birth certificate. My little boy was over the moon with his new friend. Thank you and I will be back soon."
"Fast delivery and super cute plush toys. Everything great :-)"
"Really great company"
"Fantastic seller and beautiful item."
"The staff are really friendly and helpful. I couldn't decide which bear to buy for my husband's birthday and the knowledge about the bears they sell is fantastic. They made me feel like there was no rush and all my questions and queries were perfectly normal and there was no hard sell once I'd finally decided which bear to buy. I can't thank everyone enough as without seeing the bears before buying it's not easy to make sure you're buying the right bear but I had no problem buying from 'My Bear Shop' as they had told me details and given me extra hints, tips and their personal favourites. I am super happy with my purchase and I'm positive he'll fit right in. I highly recommend 'My Bear Shop' as their staff are super friendly and helpful. If you have any doubts, queries or questions just ask. I did and they were so helpful and made the process super easy. The website is well laid out and very easy to navigate. The buying process is simple and the whole experience was made that bit more special via the communication between myself and the friendly, helpful and knowledgeable staff. Thank-You, so very much. I almost forgot, the presentation upon arrival is just wonderful."
"my item was damange, my bear shop dealt with this straight away and sent me a free return lable to send item back. very professional and willing to help me out with the problem. i would defiantly order again in the future."
"excellent service, speedy delivery. Easy to order"
"so cute soft and cuddley"
"Maybe it was my fault not reading it right but I thought I was getting 5 little dinosaurs as seen on picture but only got one my boy was not impressed overall the teddy was fine but not clear enough with what I was buying"
"I bought this dinosaur for a friends little girl who likes dinosaurs. It was a random one out of a possible five and I received the T Rex which was great! I sent it to her and I got a photo of her holding it with a big smile on her face so she loves it! For the price it was a great bargain and delivery was quick. Theres a lot of choice in their online shop. I would definitely recommend My Bear Shop to anyone who is after a well made toy to make someone happy."
"Eeyore arrived in perfect condition! He was wrapped very well and shipped rather quickly! I was surprised how fast he made the trip and I welcomed him with wide open arms! I'm really happy with the provided service and I'll happily order again!"
"I was surprised how fast Eeyore made it to the Netherlands! He arrived within 5 Business days and he was in perfect condition. I was a very happy kiddo when the mailman arrived on the doorstep!"
"Bear arrived as promised. Safely packaged in a box."
"fantastic! fast delivery and amazing quality. the birth certificate made it even more cute."
"Hugo the bear is wonderful, buying from the bear shop saved us quite a bit of money and he arrived super fast! He is a special present for our first great grandson who was born on my birthday so extra extra special, Great grandma Lynn"
"Fast delivery, excellent quality"
"Prompt delivery, well packaged item and fantastic prices."
"My great grandson loves it"
"My 18 month old lost her favourite teddy so we desperately needed a replacement quickly! We found him on here and were pleased to get next day delivery for only £1.50! He came in lovely packaging with a very cute birth certificate and we now have one happy toddler."
"Very good service the only thing I don't understand is why are some bears I of 1500 and others 1 of 1000"
My Bear Shop is rated 4.94 based on 66 reviews