MyBuds Reviews

of reviewers recommend MyBuds
Read MyBuds Reviews

help@myairbuds.shop

24a Sydenham Road

Product came nicely packaged but waitied a month from ordering did have to chase a few times and wasn't the easiest to link but all working OK.
I ordered these a week before my sons birthday and got an email after 4 days saying due to a technical error your end they would be late, and they actually arrived a week late, very poor service as the company I work for would have upgraded the postage to a next day !!
Took long to come but the sound quality is amazing
Good airpods, brill colour, can’t wait to use them more
Hi, recieved them today, unfortunately they wont connect to my daughter phone although it says they are comparable with android phones
I would write a proper review if I actually received them. I ordered a pair 7 weeks ago and still haven’t received them and after numerous emails I’ve got absolutely no where. You basically stole my money. so I will be taking this further.
Managed to link to laptop straight away but still not managed to link to iPhone! Will try again over tte weekend as coujd be opératoire error! 🙄
Look great, but the black version does not appear to have a charge verification light on the case!
Have not recived yet
I haven’t actually tried the product yet but my experience with the customer service was quite poor. Frustrating and I had to repeat myself multiple times. Seemed very unprofessional. Hopefully the product is much better
Don't connect to my laptop and can sometimes take a while to connect to devices. Good value for money though considering they were cheap.
They’re ok, charge isn’t great and when they start to fall out of your ears so you try to secure them it pauses the music.
Tap controls now opposite to what should be 🥴
I’m rating in the middle because I made two orders my first order of one pair after a week one airbud has started speaking a different language and the other airbud still English. The second order was 3 pairs for some family friends which after 2 days are fine so far. I did email about my pair of airbuds that had language issues but I still haven’t had a reply after week and half
The product came after 6 working days
Not bad for the price
Hi. I’m sorry but only one works. I have tried to contact you but not had a reply
The airbuds are good, sound quality is excellent! But I wish pairing was easier and one of my airbuds suddenly changed to Chinese. Which is extremely annoying! On the whole though they’re okay.
Arrived fast and look great but struggle getting the air buds to connect to each other and often have music playing from just one rather than both. Sound quality is fine but not amazing.
It’s ok not bad