My-accessories.co.uk Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend My-accessories.co.uk

About My-accessories.co.uk: My-accessories.co.uk are a leading supplier of blank promotional and gifts items that allow you to insert your own images, pictures and logos.
We stock keyrings, fridge magnets, coasters, rulers pens, badges and much much more, enabling you to produce your finished products in-house.

We hold large stocks that are available for next day despatch within the UK and ship worldwide to a network of regular customers.

hello@my-accessories.co.uk

My-accessories.co.uk
Unit C9
OYO Business Units
187 Park Lane
Birmingham
B35 6AN

Tell us how My-accessories.co.uk made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"Very quick service and the products are perfect."
"Excellent service - ordered Sunday night, arrived Tuesday morning. Great quality key rings, exactly what I wanted. Thank you!"
"Great value & fast delivery"
"Excellent quality and value for money. Very quick delivery and well packaged. Would highly recommend."
"Great products at a great price and fast delivery. Can't ask for more. Use them every year for my school photo requirements."
"Thank you very much...very satisfied with everything"
"Good quality and fast delivery. Neeme from Estonia."
"I have purchased from My-accessories many time and the service is always very good."
"Paperweights and boxes arrived within 24 hours of ordering and were packaged extremely well. A very professional business."
"Excellent quality, service and delivery"
"Did not find what I requied at best prce"
"100% happy with every aspect of my order - Great quality products - Clear communication and fast delivery. Will definitely be using this company again."
"Excellent quality in the pieces! Attention very worried! Very fast! The best site of this kind of parts! Highly recommend without a doubt!"
"used for some years, I am only a hobiest but found easy to deal with"
"I ordered V1 Round Photo insert blank coasters. To my surprise, they arrived the day after I ordered them. I was even more surprised to find the tops (lids) and bottoms (bases) were shipped together but in separate packages. This meant I did not have to struggle to initially separate the coaster to insert my artwork; just insert, press the two component parts together and presto a lovely snug fitting, decorative coaster. Well done."
"VERY GOOD SERVICE AND LOTS TO CHOSE FROM"
"Very good quality, prompt delivery and brilliant customer service. I have no complaints and I will definitely keep ordering!"
"Excellent delivery service and top quality products"
"Excellent service thanks. However the padded envelope was not strong enough for the size of order. Thanks to the post office for putting it in a plastic bag."
"It was the best service I've ever had when purchasing on line. Perfect communication with the customer, I always knew where my item was step by step. Next day delivery was very impressive. Cannot thank you enough. Wood highly recommend this company."
My-accessories.co.uk is rated 4.79 based on 666 reviews