My-accessories.co.uk Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend My-accessories.co.uk

About My-accessories.co.uk: My-accessories.co.uk are a leading supplier of blank promotional and gifts items that allow you to insert your own images, pictures and logos.
We stock keyrings, fridge magnets, coasters, rulers pens, badges and much much more, enabling you to produce your finished products in-house.

We hold large stocks that are available for next day despatch within the UK and ship worldwide to a network of regular customers.

hello@my-accessories.co.uk

My-accessories.co.uk
Unit C9
OYO Business Units
187 Park Lane
Birmingham
B35 6AN

Tell us how My-accessories.co.uk made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"I have always had a great service from My-accessories, quick delivery and great quality goods, at reasonable prices,I would throughly recommend them."
"I am very pleased with my order. Super service and feel very confident placing another order in the future. Thank you."
"Very helpful. I got exactly what I wanted with the minimum of fuss."
"Great"
"Can't fault you Quality Products"
"First purchase and certainly not the last"
"I bought golf marker kerings Great service, fast delivery, good quality I would recommend"
"Fast delivery, good quality parts. I would recommend the company."
"Excellent product. Quick delivery"
"Bought fridge magnets to make my own.. Absolutely spot on, beautifully cut with no marks unlike some I had bought previously from another supplier where I discarded 50% as badly cut with lumps of plastic on edges."
"Excellent products with fast, efficient delivery. Will certainly be ordering again!"
"Always delivered quickly and efficiently. Good response from customer services as well."
"Goods arrived this morning, had already produced CD face and have now fitted clock mechanisms. Great product and I am very pleased with the products."
"Really pleased with the quality fast delivery and service"
"Bought a key ring for my friend, not happy with it so purchased blanks and made my own...very easy, very happy with result."
"Ottimo venditore rapido e veloce il pacco e stato curato nei minimi dettagli."
"Great service"
"key rings arrived on time and are exactly as per the spec - thanks for the quick and easy service."
"little shop with great tittle usefull things, in realy good quality simply usage for the onlineshop (fast overview und finding) delivery and orderhandling (Information - the best an ohther purchas - of coarse!"
"very easy to order on the website, and very fast delivery. next day. so id give it a 10 out of 10"
My-accessories.co.uk is rated 4.79 based on 623 reviews