My-accessories.co.uk Reviews

Based on 1,665 reviews
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read My-accessories.co.uk Reviews

About My-accessories.co.uk:

My-accessories.co.uk are a leading supplier of blank promotional and gifts items that allow you to insert your own images, pictures and logos.
We stock keyrings, fridge magnets, coasters, rulers pens, badges and much much more, enabling you to produce your finished products in-house.

We hold large stocks that are available for next day despatch within the UK and ship worldwide to a network of regular customers.

hello@my-accessories.co.uk

My-accessories.co.uk
Unit C9
OYO Business Units
187 Park Lane
Birmingham
B35 6AN

Tell us how My-accessories.co.uk made you happy
Very quick delivery
Great. Seller ,super quick service, more than happy to buy again . THANK you .
I have ordered several 1000 fridge magnets from My-accessories for several years, the product is spot on and delivery always very speedy. My supplier of choice.
I took the plunge and ordered from Australia. I love their products. I will continue to expand my badge making range with them.
My accessories is an excellent company. Fast delivery and quality keyrings and accessories. I have purchased many times.
I am impressed by the service offered at my-accessories.co.uk, my order came in 2 days. The product came packaged well and in great condition.
This company is always a very quick and HIGH QUALITY retailer. The products never need to be returned, and are always as described on the website. I will continue to use them for all my craft needs as I can not find them at any sensible price and quantity in the shops.
Helpful company.Quick delivery and good quality.Thank you. Delivery by local courier usually within 48hrs
I haven't used the plastic coasters yet. I want them for embroideries, but they look as though they will do the job. They are as described and arrived very quickly. Thank you!
This was a repeat order of items I have had before and the delivery and items lived up to expectations.
Very please with them
Pleased with product an quick delivery thank you
Pleased with service provided. Good items and very fast delivery.
I’ve used my accessories countless times now. They are always superb, delivering my blanks straight away so I don’t have to worry about reliability. The customer service are also very friendly and are always able to help. Without My accessories I wouldn’t have been able to grow my business so thank you very much!
Easy to order, goods arrived well packed and quickly.
Great product fast despatch time great communication and a resonable good price
Really pleased with my pens great quality & they came really quickly. Ideal thanks will purchase from you again!
Came very quickly unfortunately I thought they where gold not silver
Good afternoon Norma, Thank you for your order and glad that it arrived quickly however sorry to hear that you thought the items would come in a gold finish. Should they not be suitable for your requirements, we are happy for you to return them to us in their original packaging and will issue a refund on safe receipt. Kind regards Michelle My-Accessories.co.uk
Prompt delivery. Great service and prompt response to my communication. Would recommend them.
These are ideal for clipping a personal alarm onto your handbag. Many thanks.
My-accessories.co.uk is rated 4.85 based on 1,665 reviews