My-accessories.co.uk Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend My-accessories.co.uk

About My-accessories.co.uk: My-accessories.co.uk are a leading supplier of blank promotional and gifts items that allow you to insert your own images, pictures and logos.
We stock keyrings, fridge magnets, coasters, rulers pens, badges and much much more, enabling you to produce your finished products in-house.

We hold large stocks that are available for next day despatch within the UK and ship worldwide to a network of regular customers.

hello@my-accessories.co.uk

My-accessories.co.uk
Unit C9
OYO Business Units
187 Park Lane
Birmingham
B35 6AN

Tell us how My-accessories.co.uk made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"quick reliable service"
"Very excellent products and extremely fast delivery many thanks"
"Very fast delivery. First class service"
"Delivery is always prompt on orders."
"I love dealing with your company fast shipping very pleased"
"Excellent service, goods received when scheduled, and as discribed. recommend this company"
"Excellent product - great communication - prompt delivery in specified time slot. Will place another order soon."
"Excellent product and service"
"I have had a few orders over the last couple months good quality items brilliant delivery service cant fault this company or its stock will defiantly keep ordering from them."
"good service"
"Just received my order fir the snow globes and baubles and love them. Will definitely be ordering more soon!"
"Quick delivery of my blank key rings. Well packed as usual. They raise good funds for Macmillan cancer support once filled with a cross stitched cancer care ribbon. I'll be back for more..."
"Brilliant product. Key rings are for a girls football team so I am putting photos of their kit. They look amazing and my daughter (they are for her birthday party bag) is really pleased."
"Superb service again. Extremely impressed."
"Great quality and arrived super fast! Will be buying again."
"Excellent service. Very easy to order online. High quality key rings delivered on time. Highly recommended."
"Very good"
"good quality key rings - and exceptionally fast delivery"
"High postage costs but quick delivery also noticed some of the inserts that go inside the keyrings to secure the phtos in are slightly scratched but other than that im happy enough"
Good afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to send through your comments.

The website postage charge would be £4.30 by 1st Class for the items purchased but on the two orders that you have bought from us, you have chosen the courier option instead, which will be more expensive than by Royal Mail.

Sorry to hear that some of the windows for the keyrings were marked. We only sell new items so I will contact you directly to sort out this issue that you've had.

Kind regards

Michelle
My-Accessories.co.uk
"I have already sent an e mail twice and have had no reply I had great difficulty printing the pre cut paper one jammed up printer as they are cut too deep and are falling apart ..the hands were two identical ones meaning i couldn't complete the clock and the perspex seemed to have scratches on it even though it was in a plastic bag and box.. still waiting for a reply"
Good morning Anthony,

I'm sorry to hear that you have had an issue with the latest order that you have received from us. As a returning customer since 2015, it looks like this has been the first time that an issue has arisen.

I have searched our emails for the ones that you have sent as I was surprised to see that you had not received a reply to either of them, as we monitor them constantly through the business working day. I have been unable to locate one from the email address used when placing the order, which will explain why no contact has been made.

I will email you now to resolve the problem that you are experiencing so please check your in-box.

Kind regards