My-accessories.co.uk Reviews

Based on 1,667 reviews
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read My-accessories.co.uk Reviews

About My-accessories.co.uk:

My-accessories.co.uk are a leading supplier of blank promotional and gifts items that allow you to insert your own images, pictures and logos.
We stock keyrings, fridge magnets, coasters, rulers pens, badges and much much more, enabling you to produce your finished products in-house.

We hold large stocks that are available for next day despatch within the UK and ship worldwide to a network of regular customers.

hello@my-accessories.co.uk

My-accessories.co.uk
Unit C9
OYO Business Units
187 Park Lane
Birmingham
B35 6AN

Tell us how My-accessories.co.uk made you happy
Always a quick delivery and products are exellent
Service OK but website irritating in so far as everything is in mm or cm - I am older I was taught feet and inches! Dual measurements would be the most helpful thing you could do.
Good afternoon Jill, Many thanks for your order and I'm pleased to hear that you were happy with the service that you received from us. I have taken on board the comments that you have made regarding the measurements for our products and appreciate that the generation that continue to use the imperial system may find it a little frustrating that all our products are in metric however as our suppliers use the same system, it makes sense for us to continue with the current format. Kind regards Michelle My-Accessories.co.uk
Good value for money, speedy delivery. Very happy customer.
Excellent service and fast delivery
Excellent service & very high quality merchandise. Will definitely be ordering again.
Excellent service and communication, quick turnaround. Quick response on any questions.
Best customer services I have come across . Nice to speak to a real person who knows what they are doing . Will defiantly use again
Very good service
great items. very fast delivery. will use again. thanks.
Great products, super speedy delivery! Very pleased with my purchase, I would highly recommend!
Great service, product just as described, fast delivery.
Easy to purchase from their online store, good quality products and arrived very quickly and safely as packaged well. Would definitely purchase from them again
Once you have mastered the ordering procedure the company is outstanding for quality merchandise and speed of delivery. Can highly recommend this company.
I am very pleased with the service and my item arrived quickly through the post. I am pleased with item and will consider ordering again for other projects. My only criticism is that it took me a little while to work out how to open the mouse mat.
Great product range, and speedy delivery. Thanks
Very good product and company. A small problem was put right instantly with no fuss, thank you.
Originally I was sent the wrong items, but everything was sorted within a day via e-mail.And I received the correct item. The return was dealt with easily too.
Received...
Good morning Garry, Thank you for your order however sorry to hear that as of the 18th February when you wrote this review, you were still to receive it. As you placed the order on the evening of the 14th February, your order was despatched by Royal Mail 1st class post as selected, the following day. This service should normally take 1-2 days however can take longer dependant on your local delivery office. On checking the tracking information this morning on the Royal Mail website, I can see that it was successfully delivered on the morning of the 19th which you have also confirmed in response to my email today. Kind regards Michelle My-Accessories.co.uk
Amazing products and brilliant customer service thank you
Used these for the first time and very happy with the product and service. Will definitely use again as the quality is far better than other suppliers.
My-accessories.co.uk is rated 4.85 based on 1,667 reviews