My-accessories.co.uk Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend My-accessories.co.uk

About My-accessories.co.uk: My-accessories.co.uk are a leading supplier of blank promotional and gifts items that allow you to insert your own images, pictures and logos.
We stock keyrings, fridge magnets, coasters, rulers pens, badges and much much more, enabling you to produce your finished products in-house.

We hold large stocks that are available for next day despatch within the UK and ship worldwide to a network of regular customers.

hello@my-accessories.co.uk

My-accessories.co.uk
Unit C9
OYO Business Units
187 Park Lane
Birmingham
B35 6AN

Tell us how My-accessories.co.uk made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"Very pleased with my purchase. However they were let down by the courier DPD. The driver turned up took a photo of the front door and drove off. Caught him the second day. Will never buy items from vendors who use DPD in future"
"great product wont look around at any other companys any more and will be ordering from these from now on"
"good quality and good price and fast service thank you"
"I was very impressed with the service provided. The items arrived promptly and were as I was expecting. I wouldn't hesitate to order again and to recommend the company to friends."
"I searched many websites before finding this one which had exactly what I needed. The explanations of the product were straight forward and when they arrived were just what I was expecting. I made an error on the order and this was rectified with minimal fuss and in a timely manner."
"Items came very well packaged and are exactly what I needed. Price is excellent too!!"
"Easy to order quick to deliver great versatile products"
"Hello Peter I really liked the quality of the badge holders but the size is very small. Can i get them in 85mmx55mm landscape. Kindly send me a quote. Need them asap My contact is 07456771123"
Good morning,

Many thanks for your review and glad that you are happy with the quality of the badge, only require one a little larger for your use.

We are happy to accept the ones that you have purchased back for a refund. We just ask that they are returned in their original packaging and in the same condition as when received.

The largest hand assembled badge that we sell is 70 x 45mm insert size so wonder if that would be any better for you. I will email you with a link to the page for you to look at.

Kind regards

Michelle
My-Accessories.co.uk
"Excellent service, delivered as expected."
"Clean and shiny"
"Very fast delivery time, items very nicely wrapped :-)"
"Quick fast reliable!! What more do you want?"
"Great service and speedy delivery"
"Such a wide range of keyring parts and blanks, and order processed quickly and arrived securely packed. Very happy and would order again. Would like the cross stitch holder in other sizes though please:)"
"Very good service fast delivery Good products and value for money"
"Great quality goods as always- I received my order very quickly."
"Excellent service"
"I have used the same supplier for 70x45mm magnets for 10 years +, buying around 50,000 over that time. Last year the price increased by 10%,this year another 10%, I am not prepared to absorb that so I phoned alternative suppliers. The lady at My-Accessories was by far the most helpful, of about 4 I contacted. Critical was the fact the she sent me some samples of the size I use sufficient to convince me to buy yours (some I have tried arrive scratched, & others crack when snapped together) so to have several proved yours to be good quality. Also thet are made in the U.K. Your product arrived quickly, and I shall reorder more as the season progresses. Regards & thanks David ELLIOTT North Devon Photography"
"Order received within a few days of order being placed. Well packaged and correct as to order. Found these to be good value for money, cd clock making parts. My Boys Brigade group really enjoyed making their very own clock. (See pic)."
"(90x60mm Fridge magnets) - Exceptional product and delivery, very impressed!"
My-accessories.co.uk is rated 4.79 based on 693 reviews