My-accessories.co.uk Reviews

Based on 1,665 reviews
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read My-accessories.co.uk Reviews

About My-accessories.co.uk:

My-accessories.co.uk are a leading supplier of blank promotional and gifts items that allow you to insert your own images, pictures and logos.
We stock keyrings, fridge magnets, coasters, rulers pens, badges and much much more, enabling you to produce your finished products in-house.

We hold large stocks that are available for next day despatch within the UK and ship worldwide to a network of regular customers.

hello@my-accessories.co.uk

My-accessories.co.uk
Unit C9
OYO Business Units
187 Park Lane
Birmingham
B35 6AN

Tell us how My-accessories.co.uk made you happy
Item delivered exactly as advertised in a very timely manner. Many thanks PJ
Great product and arrived very quickly.
I ordered key fobs and circular photo coasters. Very happy with the quality and the price is extremely competitive. Will use again
Excellent service!
Ordered over a Bank Holiday so didn't expect next day delivery but key fobs arrived promptly on second working day. Measurements quoted for insert were correct so the miniature photos I'd created fit perfectly. Very pleased with service and will not hesitate to use again if the opportunity arises.
Seems to do what it says on the packet.
Excellent customer service. I had a problem with the delivery of my parcel. Your customer services representative rang me and sorted all in an calm, organised manner. I am very impressed with this level of service. Prompt and efficient. Thank you so much.
Good morning I'm sorry to hear via your review, that you have had a problem with the delivery of your latest order. Once an order reaches a certain weight or value, it is sent by courier as a tracked service where a signature is required. I can see that the package is out for delivery today so will contact you privately for further instructions to assist the driver. Kind regards Michelle My-Accessories.co.uk
I ordered the small fridge magnets for my cross stitch. Really pleased with them find the web site easy to use. I am really happy that they came the following day so I was able to place my crossstitch hedgehog in straight away looks great. great service big thank you.
Great products, prompt despatch, I highly recommend this seller.
Brilliant, excellent products, enabled me to carry photos of my darling deceased husband around with me. Also brilliantly fast delivery.
Everything was perfect. Delivery and product range excellent. I will certainly be using this company again.
Great value for money!
very prompt service
You have splied me with excellent products . They have no sharp edges ,are easy to incert photographs. I will use your products in the future Many thanks.
My-accessories.co.uk 5 star review on 9th April 2022
Great fast service. Product is fab too
The Items are of good quality and happy with the buy. Would recommend the product and will buy more.
Excellent product and service - thanks
Look great, good quality and can't wait to attach them to a small crochet project, for a bit of fun! Thank you!
Always a quick delivery and products are exellent
Service OK but website irritating in so far as everything is in mm or cm - I am older I was taught feet and inches! Dual measurements would be the most helpful thing you could do.
Good afternoon Jill, Many thanks for your order and I'm pleased to hear that you were happy with the service that you received from us. I have taken on board the comments that you have made regarding the measurements for our products and appreciate that the generation that continue to use the imperial system may find it a little frustrating that all our products are in metric however as our suppliers use the same system, it makes sense for us to continue with the current format. Kind regards Michelle My-Accessories.co.uk
My-accessories.co.uk is rated 4.85 based on 1,665 reviews