Musicstreet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Musicstreet
Read Musicstreet Reviews

About Musicstreet:

Cambridgeshire's Premier guitar store, incredible prices and exceptional customer service

10 Chequers Court

Tell us how Musicstreet made you happy
The staff at Music Street are always very helpful and knowledgeable. I've been a customer of Music Street for several years now and have never been disappointed in them, or the musical equipment and accessories they sell.
Waiting a week for delivery of a guitar strap that is in stock and apparently shipped. Still hasn’t arrived yet. . .
Apologies you've still not had this Liam, unfortunately Royal Mail have been slow in some areas during the pandemic.. we do make sure that items are sent same day first class
Probably the most efficient guitar buying experience I’ve had. Engaging and knowledgeable staff - quick, helpful responses and genuine interest and a rare care in the process. Excellent customer service!
Best Price I could find for the Item and delivery within 48 hours (rather less) and well informed throughout. Product is in perfect condition and well packed. This is the first place I will look for future purchases - great!
I ordered a ukelele around Christmas time. Due to covid, it couldn't be delivered until March but the staff were exceptional keeping me up to date with the shipping status.
Great company, delivered earlier than promised, product superb.
Service with alacrity and efficiency. Much appreciated.
Musicstreet 5 star review on 17th March 2021
Super fast service
Very fast delivery of guitar, well packaged, arrived totally safe and sound + on the day I'd been told. Hard case wasn't part of the deal, but the guitar (in a gig bag) was so well padded and protected within the stout cardboard box that it was absolutely fine, via DPD. No problems at all - fast, good and also the best price I could see on Web for this Yamaha. Thanks.
I believe music street is pretty well presented, easy to navigate. However my only criticism is when you click on an item and it has red writing saying if you order in this time then it will arrive by this day and then they payment pages. I actually believed it could possibly be a scam at first. I nearly ordered elsewhere. I’d consider maybe just a little revamp with a bit more user friendly areas.
Thanks for your review James, we're always looking at how to improve UX on our website. we trust you got your delivery in the timely manner we strive for.. the time on the product is just for customer information so you know when to expect the order, we felt this would be helpful.
9 months interest free credit and quick delivery. Would definitely use agin.
Yeah...Friendly and helpful staff..thanks guys, I bought the Yamaha THR practice amp which turned up the next day. No clue how to use it (properly) but it does emit a noise when I plug in my old Fender, so I guess I’m on the right track. If you have always wanted a wood burning stove but don’t have a chimney, this amp may be of interest. It doesn’t exactly get warm, but it glows and looks like it might...a bit like our great leader........?
Swift and responsive. My order arrived earlier than expected and in great condition. My first purchase from Musicstreet, it won't be the last.
Great service, super fast delivery, amazing instruments, better price than other places. Absolute win.
Excellent instrument, well set up and fast delivery 😊
Excellent Service
Great price. Quick delivery and guitar arrived we’ll set up
quick postage
I wasn’t aware of this retailer previously but they popped up on Google when I was looking for a Deusenberg Les trem ii, they had it in stock at a good price, so I placed the order. I received it within 24hrs, communication was good, wouldn’t hesitate to use Musicstreet again
I would highly recommend musicstreet excellent service, fast delivery. I will definitely be ordering again 👍
Musicstreet is rated 4.94 based on 1,189 reviews