musicMagpie Reviews

Difficult
Returns Process
Easy
Read musicMagpie Reviews
What an easy and efficient way to make money from unwanted items. Easy to negotiate website. I was even able to book a courier for the date of my choice for contactless collection during lockdown!
Very easy to use, quick and simple. I made a mistake with selecting which way I was going to post my package, but they helped me very quickly. Highly recommend!
Very good and quick service Thanks
Very good prices and always gives me the money for items as soon as they have passed quality check Will recommend to everyone
Free delivery and quick payment 👍🏻
After buying an iPhone from music magpie I thought I would see what they would offer for my old iPad. I was pleasantly surprised so decided to sell it. The process was so easy and music magpie contacted me at every step. From requesting a price to receiving payment took only 5 days. Would definitely recommend.
Nice and smooth process, the item was accepted in the afternoon of it arriving and the money cleared before the following afternoon.
This is the first time I have used this service so I was concerned it would be difficult or I would not receive payment. I need not have worried. It was very easy to scan books and dvd's. I took mine to the post office, they knew what to do and within a few days I had received the payment in my account. I would use this service again.
Very easy to use, hassle free and a fair price for my phone
Found the service to be very easy and quick professional and a fair price very happy
Good service all round - got the full amount quoted to me. Great live chat service that helped answer a couple of my questions too.
I sold my old ipad on music magpie, they offered the best price and it was a totally hassle free experience. Would highly recommend using them to sell your tech
Parcel was list. Long winded to get it dealt with. Fed up.
Fast acknowledgment of receipt and fast payment as well. First time I have used MM and I will definitely use them again.
Gr8 overall selling experience. Payment was received quickly once the item was received and tested. 10/10!
Excellent service. Will definitely use again
Couldn’t have had better service. Honest and reliable company!
It was all very easy except the instructions on what to do with the phone before sending it were a bit vague.
Very quick and easy process money was transferred straight away
musicMagpie is rated 4.64 based on 9,492 reviews