Musclefood Reviews

of reviewers recommend Musclefood
Over A Week
Read Musclefood Reviews

About Musclefood:

We’re a company passionate about sport and nutrition. Not only in terms of fitness, but also in helping athletes and the health-conscious reach and maintain their goals and ambitions.

We aim to provide you with the best lean meats and supplements on the market to enable you to get all the nutrients and protein you need to excel at a cost-effective price.

When you buy from us, you’re guaranteed top quality produce from a trusted and reputable company tailored to each individual's sporting needs and diet. So, if you’re looking to gain muscle, get stronger, lose fat or get faster, we have got all you need to maximise your performance.

Tell us how Musclefood made you happy
Disappointed the pork steaks which I opened them the smell I threw them out not to keen on the diced chicken . I found the meat wasn’t very chilled needed to be a lot colder.
Please please can someone contact me about my incorrect order. The need help section is useless. You can’t speak to anyone and no one replies to emails. I dare not order again in case it messes up again. I just need to speak to someone.
Do not use this Company!

I was a loyal customer with Musclefood for several years. To be fair the food is okay when you actually get what you order. They quite often forget items or put the wrong items with your delivery. This is frustrating but can be forgiven.

But what cant be forgiven is when they charge you for a full delivery that you don't receive and then their customer service team refuse to give you back your money!

Their biggest problem is the delivery company the use. The boxes often arrive damaged and clearly thrown about the back of a van and quite often, they just leave the food outside your door (without even knocking / ringing the doorbell). I guess this not a problem if you live on a quiet street but I live in an apartment building on a busy road and they recently left the food outside and it was stolen. Musclefood customer service tell me that as the driver left the box outside the address, it counts as leaving the delivery "in a safe place" and refuse to replace the food or issue a refund.

Avoid this Company if you live in an apartment building!
I've been waiting on a delivery for two days. so I've had no shopping since. Considering I was getting a big box I've had to leave room for storage for food. And I've had a two day wait to get this situation resolved. And the best they could do is send it back out, with another week's wait. Without even considering a voucher or knocking off, what I paid for delivery.

Very disappointing
Website is easy to use.. delivery is great and the customer service amazing thank you and the meat is delicious! We’ve been with muscle food for a couple of years now and order every month :) 950218780
It is that good iv got my 2nd box arriving tomorrow. Dont be fooled by the name of it as this meat isnt just for someone who is watching there weight. Im not going to be getting my meat from the supermarket anymore.
Quality produce, not pumped full of water and preservatives, pleased with my orders.
Thank you for my delivery today it came about 8.30 today . Am happy what I received thank you
Bought muscle food box as a gift for my son and his family it arrived on time packageing was great and they was very pleased with content some was cooked for tea and they text how much they enjoyed it so you have2 happy customers who will repeat their custom in the future
Every week is a different issue, pots leaking liquid and advised not to eat them, missing items in dinner kits and worst of all the chicken in one of my microwave meals was covered in mould!! This has really put me off on how this company store their food- was even rejected a refund for my dinners for the week. £57 worth of food to just end up in the bin. Avoid at all costs! **Ive already contacted support about this and I have been refused a full refund**
Really enjoying the meals in musclefood diet! It makes it so much easier to stick to a diet, especially with the snacks in between!
My favourites are the mushroom spaghetti Bolognese, Brit Abroad breakfast and Levi Roots veggie veggie pot!

I wish there was more for veggies, like the all meat meals it with more quorn/soya products, I just don’t want to get bored of eating the same thing week after week. Bring in a rotation, that would really help.
Did not think it was great value mince and diced steak was single portion size, not made clear and did not look like the advert was disappointed won't use again and won't reccomend. Delivery was fine but all the ice packs inside were defrosted
Very happy with my middle food pack box everything was in good order really happy and would use again and would recommend to other people
muscle food took unauthorised money out of my bank without giving me prior warning causing me problems with my bank and cancelled the discount on my monthly subscription order without notifying me.
I have been buying from them since they started in 2013 but now it seems like they have grown too big and dont care about their loyal and long standing customers.
I will never use them again, they have actually done me a favour because there are much better deals to be had from other suppliers for example the budget supermarket LIDL does better deals on steak and my local butcher now delivers for free with out the over excessive use of single use plastics and I wont have to order items I dont want or need just to fulfil my minimum order
Fully recommend this service,brilliant meat,lasted me a month,wouldn’t go anywhere else now.better then Tesco haha.fast delivery and very well packed .excellent service
Great service value for money reliable delivery
Feel that was advertised doesn't do this justice a bit disappointed
Chicken, rump steak and horseshoe gammon second to non. Absolutely tasty. Highly recommend
Hi Norma,

Thank you for your great review, it’s really appreciated.

We really pride ourselves on delivering outstanding levels of service and I am delighted that you are happy with your order.

If you ever have any questions, just select the “Need Help?” widget in the bottom right corner on www.musclefood.com

Thanks,

Sean
Change too many items too often
Hi,

Thank you for your honest review, it’s really appreciated.

We really pride ourselves on delivering outstanding levels of service and I can assure you that your feedback will be taken on board when developing new products and hampers.

Thanks,