Musclefood Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Musclefood

How would you rate Musclefood ?

"online meat ordering company was a bit sceptical at 1st till I found a friend who had used them (EX BUTCHER fussy with my meats) could not complain about the prices and offers they have and as for the meat itself fantastic will definitely be using again and would recommend to anyone."
"Great products at reasonable prices. Super lean and guaranteed quality"
"Well, the result of my complaint of the rotten hamper delivered to my son in London. I posted Joshua's response the replacement hamper email stated would arrive on the 24th of February. My son has arranged to be at home for this - all good right? Mmmm, no acknowledgment of him waiting seven days with nothing. Well I was private messaged, by a pleasant person who was much more responsive - excellent customer service. I was offered a £20 voucher for the delay and an apology. Great stuff. Unfortunately not, I came home tonight and my daughter had received a text message saying the hamper would arrive on the 25th not the 24th and it was coming to her in Scotland! not my son in London! REALLY!!! So back to square one, no food for my son and no hamper and a days pay and work lost. Well done Musclefood, outstanding. I guess it will be 24 hours before I get a message telling me they will get back to me. Unless the lovely person private messages again and saves the day. Whoever they are the only reason I have not given up and reported this further. So well done. Now to tell my son he is to be hungry even longer. Watch this space"
"Basics (chicken breast, steak, mince, etc.) can be really good value if you watch for offers. I don't go for their more process stuff, like meals or bars, so can't comment. The Xmas hampers are really worth looking at."
"Very good customer service, issue with delivery address sorted out via email almost immediately and replied same day. Great quality products/meat as well."
"Got free food hamper with 27 pieces of meat for being loyal customer and meat superb"
"Great service great products quality meats wouldn't hesitate to order from them again highly recommend giving them ago 10/10"
"Excellent quality, great value for money and prompt delivery."
"Love Muscle Food, great service and a wide range of meats for a healthy lifestyle and so much more cost effective than shopping in chain supermarkets."
"Great offers, very quick delivery and amazing quality food"
"Good service and good product. Great value for money"
"The meat is absolutely great quality and there's always an offer. Muscle food products are great for me and my family!"
"After buying meat from these guy you will never shop anywhere else"
Abi
"Half the delivery came, they they sent the rest of it and it was left outside the front of the house and not ther when we returned home from work. We are yet to hear back from them to see what they will do."
Musclefood is rated 4.47 based on 15 reviews