Musclefood Reviews

of reviewers recommend Musclefood
Over A Week
Read Musclefood Reviews

About Musclefood:

We’re a company passionate about sport and nutrition. Not only in terms of fitness, but also in helping athletes and the health-conscious reach and maintain their goals and ambitions.

We aim to provide you with the best lean meats and supplements on the market to enable you to get all the nutrients and protein you need to excel at a cost-effective price.

When you buy from us, you’re guaranteed top quality produce from a trusted and reputable company tailored to each individual's sporting needs and diet. So, if you’re looking to gain muscle, get stronger, lose fat or get faster, we have got all you need to maximise your performance.

Tell us how Musclefood made you happy
great food and great prices.not much to add.its quick and easy to order and turnaound time is quick and flexible
Hi Colin,

Thank you for your lovely review, it’s really appreciated.

We really pride ourselves on delivering outstanding levels of service and I am delighted that you are happy with your Muscle Food experience!

If you ever have any questions, just select the “Need Help?” widget in the bottom right corner on www.musclefood.com

Sean
Ordered the week’s weight loss food hamper....generally great. 10 minute kits were lovely and fresh veg nice and nice makes of snacks and rice. Salmon was lovely. Only thing i wasn’t keen on was the chicken was from Poland. I’m quite keen on knowing where the meat is sourced from and welfare standards. If you could supply some information on welfare standards of the chicken then I think that would be a positive thing. Shame British chicken can’t be sourced. Generally food is nice and ready meals good too. Plenty of food for the week.
Hi,

Thank you for your review, it’s really appreciated.

We really pride ourselves on delivering outstanding levels of service and I am delighted that you are happy with your order.

You can find more information on our meat and any other queries you may have by just selecting the “Need Help?” widget in the bottom right corner on www.musclefood.com

Appalling ! Never again!
Meat and fish portions lol !
My kitten eats more !
Repeated my one off order and took payment . Refused to cancel and refund !
Please get a telescope for their small print ! Overpriced too
Hi Bernadette,

I'm really sorry to hear of the issues you have encountered.

We really pride ourselves on delivering outstanding levels of service and I can assure you that your feedback will be taken on board when developing new products and hampers.

If you do need any further help with this or anything else then please get in touch via email to support@musclefood.com and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Sean
I do not recommend you use their services. Not only is the meat of poor quality but, the company processed an order without my authorisation. After putting some items in to my basket and leaving them, I come to find two days later that an order has been processed and sent to an address where I no longer live. The company refuse to provide a full refund and claim that I authorised the order, as if I would send it to somewhere I no longer reside! The company is not to be trusted.
Hi Jonathan,

Thank you for your honest review.

I'm really sorry to hear of the issues you have encountered.

We really pride ourselves on delivering outstanding levels of service and would love to solve any issues for you!

If you would like to discuss this further then please get in touch via email to support@musclefood.com and we will be more than happy to assist you

Sean
ordered on the 13th, told they would be delivered on 14th, didn't happen.No messages no emails. Managed to track my order myself only to find that it has been on route for the last three days going from Birmingham to Bristol and back to Birmingham and from there to Exeter. My parcel has been on the road for 3 days so far, we are talking "fresh meat" here. Tried phoning, emailing, facebooking and all I could do to muscle food, no reply apart from the one they send to everyone!!! No message from delivery company,no apologize, no sorry it will be here tomorrow, nothing.I spent £55 on a box of rancid meat by the time it comes!!!!! Don't use this site
Hi Jane,

Thank you for your review.

I'm really sorry to hear of the issues you have encountered with your order.

Please get in touch via email to support@musclefood.com and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Best ever chicken breasts
Hi Elizabeth,

Thanks for taking the time to provide such great feedback!

We pride ourselves on delivering excellent service and I am so glad that you love the chicken.

All I can say is excellent 😋
Hi Paul,

Sean
Chicken used to be of a good quality, it's really gone down hill. We have just had a replacement order for chicken that was covered in small bits of blue plastic???

The replacement came yesterday, as far as I'm aware chicken cannot be frozen twice...............

The bag states contents are from Romania and packed in August 2020 and frozen. Then it also says it is defrosted in a controlled environment??

You can then portion and freeze etc, that would be freezing twice?

Is it not possible to source chicken from the UK or have we run out of chickens?

The slime in the bag was also disgusting, the website states that the chicken is freshly prepared and then vacuum packed before delivery so this is simply not true.

This will be my last dealing with musclefood!
Hi Paul,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.

I am really sorry to hear that you may have had an issue with the orders on your account.

We would really love to be able to discuss this with you and ensure that we can eliminate the risk of this happening again.

If you are happy for us to do so then please feel free to get in touch via email to support@musclefood.com and we will be happy to help.

Sean
Great quality meat at very reasonable prices I will definitely be ordering again.👌👌👌👌
Hi Michael,

Thank you for your great review, it’s really appreciated.

If you ever have any questions, or need any help with an order please contact us via the website. You can also join our community at MuscleFoodUK on Facebook for all the latest recipes, tips and offers.

Sean
Absolutely over the moon ...
Hi,

Sean
This used to be very high quality food , I am finding the quality not as good , I also thought meat was British to find my chicken from Romania so I will no longer be buying chicken from muscle food
Hi Sandra,

Thank you for your honest review, it’s really appreciated.

We really pride ourselves on delivering outstanding levels of service and I can assure you that your feedback will be taken on board.

Our popular chicken comes from several farms across the EU, including Belgium, Holland, Italy, Spain and Lithuania.

Sean
Great food at great prices.
Only complaint is that since the system update, when you have a recurring order you cannot add to that order.
You must create a separate order and incur minimum order charge and / or delivery charge.
Have had contact with customer support, but problem not resolved.
Hi Brian,

Thank you for your review, it’s really appreciated.

We are in the process of making some improvements to the recurring order process, however this means customer are temporarily unable to add items to repeat orders. This is a known issue we are actively working to resolve.

Whilst this is a temporary measure, we are here to help if you would like any assistance, just let us know by contacting us at support@musclefood.com

Sean
Christmas order cancelled for no reason. Ordered on November 9th to come on 23rd December only for it to be cancelled on 21st December!! Shocking customer service, wouldn’t trust them again.
Hi Dan,

Thank you for your review.

I'm really sorry to hear of the issues you have encountered with your order.

If you would like to discuss this further, please contact me at support@musclefood.com with the tagline 'FAO Sean' and I can be in touch.

Sean
Bought the prepared hamper pack, with boneless butterfly turkey, joint of beef, sausage meat, sausages, 8 pigs in blankets, stuffing, prepared parsnips, sprouts, potato and carrots, and it showed them all chopped up on a tray.
The joint of beef I expected to be smaller, and it certainly was, 400g. As small as my fist. This hamper is for 4-6 people. This beef will feed 2 people if that.
As for the veg? I'm disabled, have Fibromyalgia and osteoarthritis, I'm in pain everyday, so decided it was worth paying the extra for this hamper as everything was prepared, especially the veg as in the picture, and I anticipated just rinsing and popping onto a tray to cook. When it arrived however, it came as you would imagine straight from a market with the veg still a bit mucky especially the sprouts. Needless to say this wasn't what I expected. The original listing for this disappeared a while ago but fortunately I still have a screenshot of it showing that it does indeed promise a prepared hamper. Really wish I hadn't ordered it. Certainly won't be don't again. I did complain and was told my complaint would be passed on for feedback and they hoped it wouldn't affect my Christmas. Well it will. I've had to get a larger piece of beef and will be in considerable pain too.
Hi Shell,

Sean
Excellent value very well packed will definitely order again
Hi Hazel,

Sean
We ordered a Christmas hamper. Covid regulations meant that we could no longer meet with family. Tried to cancel the order, could not do that, tried to change the delivery address, company agreed to do that as it was more than 2 days before delivery was scheduled. Courier decided for us that they would not do it. Hamper arrived today. Definitely not worth the money, could have bought a lot more for that money. Will never order anything again.
Hi Claire,

I'm really sorry to hear of the issues you have encountered.

Please contact us at support@musclefood.com we will be more than happy to look into this for you.

Sean
First time order all looks excellent fat less meat and lovley clean veg well packaged hope all cooks and tasty on the day
Hi Paulus,

Sean
Just received my delivery which is supposed to feed 6 to 8 hungry people for Christmas. I'd be lucky to feed 4 !! Beef joint is so small and there are only 8 small potatoes. Definitely not worth the £50 cost. Would definitely have been better off at tescos. Such a shame as I have been really pleased with previous deliveries. Very very disappointed 😞
Hi Julie,

Thank you for your honest review, it’s really appreciated.

I'm really sorry to hear that you feel that way.

Sean
Ordered 3 weeks in advance for Christmas, confirmation email received saying 20th December! All good! Nothing happened contacted them on 21st December they said problem with payment, no reason why this should be the case, get an email back entitled NO MEAT FOR CHRISTMAS and they said they had technical problems so couldn’t let us know!
Cheers muscle food
Hi Jim,

I'm really sorry to hear of the issues you have encountered.

If you have any further questions please just select the “Need Help?” widget in the bottom right corner on www.musclefood.com

Sean
Great service , top quality food and delivered on time
Hi Mark,

Thank you for your great review, it’s really appreciated.

We really pride ourselves on delivering outstanding levels of service and I am delighted that you are happy with our service and quality.

Musclefood is rated 3.98 based on 1,058 reviews