Muscle Monkey Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Muscle Monkey

How would you rate Muscle Monkey?

"The clothing looks and feels cheap for the cost. I also paid £8 for next day delivery only for it to arrive 2 days later and have the postage label on the front stating next day cost of £2.84. When I e-mailed, I received no response but a £4.50 refund. Poor customer service, poor products."
"Very poor quality. Several holes along the seams on two separate items. Only lasted 4 weeks of use. Will not order again."
"Today is 05/02/2018 and I ordered my stuff from December but then I returned them for an exchange, now they still not give my goods after a lot of emails communication. Also, they don't have phone number to contact, I doubt they will send me the clothes since it has been THREE MONTHS. Please avoid ordering from them at all cost, what a freaking scammmm. And my order is order #5237 if you wanna know."
Manuel Alejandro Molina
Verified Buyer
"Productos de impresionante calidad en materiales e increíbles diseño!! Feliz y emocionado por ultimar mis productos! Los felicito!"
Kristiyan Tsankov
Verified Buyer
"Very comfortable and good quality , my favorite gym clothes brand i will buy more!"
Connor Steggall
Verified Buyer
"Perfect fitting, design and look. Good quality, delivery time"
Phoebe Gardner
Verified Buyer
"Great website and very good quality clothes for decent prices! Love the style of muscle monkey."
Chip Lohner
Verified Buyer
"Great quality clothes, good prices, fast delivery."
Mark Silveira
Verified Buyer
"It’s so comfortable n fits so perfect.. Thanxs muscle monkey!!"
"It’s good quality clothes for the gym"
Kevin Frost
Verified Buyer
"Great products and a good price, fast delivery. Very happy 😃"
David Kempthorne
Verified Buyer
"Fresh, smart gear, reasonably priced, quick delivery."
"First purchase there was a mistake which was resolve very quickly I was very happy with that . My second 2 purchase O my god 1 of the vests looks like I've bought it off the market thresearch second when I touch it it sound like I'm rubbing my hand on sand paper .I'm debating whether to wash it and see if it stops making that noise or send both items back or either just not to shop with you again.I like your Style of clothing but I don't want to purchase items then to send them back such a shame. Regards Tim"
Michael Alvarado
Verified Buyer
"Yes I placed an order a while back... I still have yet to recieve my order. Can I please get an update as to when I will get it please?? Thanks in advance"
Wendy Allen
Verified Buyer
""Bought for my very fussy 15yr old. His track pants must be black, skinny and have pockets I have searched everywhere and was delighted to find these at a very reasonable price. He loves them and they are really skinny. ""
"Clothing is always of amazing condition! Always get great tracking information and always arrives on time"
Ashlin Mccourt
Verified Buyer
"Very quick and easy selection and payment process. Clothes arrived here quickly and fit perfectly!"
Arthur Carson
Verified Buyer
"Great products at a great price . First class service. Had my order in 3 days thanks guys will definitely return."
"Fitting was good"
Zach Poseley
Verified Buyer
"Coming from the UK to the USA it was speedy and I love the shirt"
Muscle Monkey is rated 4.13 based on 23 reviews