Musclegun Reviews

of reviewers recommend Musclegun
Read Musclegun Reviews

Tell us how Musclegun made you happy
Only day 3 of the musclegun but already addicted. Helps a lot with loosening tight muscles after biking/running. I’ve found it’s also helping me sleep better when i use it at the end of a day as my muscles are more relaxed. I would love more instructional videos on instagram though!
Hi there Athena, many thanks for the great feedback again, you will be pleased to know we are currently working on a new comprehensive user guide which we hope will be ready in the coming weeks and will be informing all our customers once available.
Best regards
Danny
Awesome! Money well spent! Works on any sore muscle!
Received quite quickly considering delays caused by covid (was pre-ordered), customer service are great if you have any queries.
Amazing well worth the wait I’ve had two other hand held massagers this is by far the best ! I have regular sports massages but I won’t need them again , also super lightweight ( carbon ) , thanks
I have had my muscle gun carbon for a few days now and I am extremely happy with it. Does exactly what I hoped, great build quality and weight, easy to use and very reasonable price. The motor is very quiet, can comfortably watch tele while using. Costumer service was great also kept me upto date while I was waiting for delivery during COVID. Would highly recommend this product to anyone.
Excellent.
Have been really impressed with the muscle gun. Is quiet and powerful. Only thing I would say is maybe a video showing how to use the different attachments on the body effectively.
The Muscle gun is very practical and easy in use !
Thank you for the delivery of the muscle gun are very much appreciated your updates because it took a while to come because of the current crisis with coronavirus. Received the muscle gun recently and was very pleased with it would recommend many thanks again Neilrecently and was very pleased with it would recommend many thanks again Neil
Did a lot of research on the guns and was debating for days to go for the Musclegun X or Carbon and ended up going for the X. Made up with the purchase and it’s a great gun with various speed and attachments for all muscle groups . Power really good and battery life great. Used it pre and post workout each day for 30 mins for a week and still not need to charge yet so battery life good Customer service great with Danny and delivery very fast .
Amazing customer service, second to none product!!
Musclegun X is a fantastic product. I use it after every workout and have noticed a difference in recovery. The build quality is to a very high standard as well as the attachments. After comparing the Musclegun ONE & the X, I would definitely recommend paying the extra for the Musclegun X.
The Customer service are very quick to respond over email and the delivery was very fast too. Highly recommended this company and the Musclegun X
Spoke to customer service via line chat before purchase as I had a few questions. They were answered very promptly and the customer service agent was very helpful and personable.

Delivery was very quick.

Easy enough instructions. Returns form was a wonky photocopy, but as long as it serves its purpose if need.

What would have been helpful is some maintenance pointers if needed. I say this as it looks like the percussion mechanism has some silicone lubricant, for obvious reasons, and instructions on how often this may need reapplied to maintain and prolong the life of the gun would have been welcome. I will email the company regarding this.

The gun itself is easy to use, has a comfortable grip and it is easy to change the head attachments.

I would recommend this gun, and have done to friends already.
Hi Lawrence, many thanks for the great review and feedback! In regards to our returns documents and instructions, we really appreciate this feedback and are both something we are looking to improve as part of our new packaging and a customer welcome pack which we are hoping to introduce in the next couple of months!
MuscleGun Team
Love my muscle gun. It helps release tight muscles and is also good for pre and post workout massage
My guns needed the musclegun. Some serious deep tissue pummeling reduced the DOMs and brought relief.

I want to buy shares and market this great product!!
Amazing, beautiful, awesome, perfect, thanks
I've only had the product 3 days so far it has been amazing. Although heavier than I thought but the power seems brilliant
Purchased the Carbon Musclegun, Great Product for Recovery, easy to use, with different range of speeds and attachments to suit the muscle type. Danny from the sales team also easy to deal with. Good buy!
No problems ordering, came as expected, quality tool!!
Many thanks for the awesome review Jess!
Kind regards
MuscleGun Sales Support
Really good! Fantastic piece of recovery equipment - using it everyday
Musclegun is rated 4.86 based on 140 reviews