Musclegun Reviews

of reviewers recommend Musclegun
Read Musclegun Reviews

Tell us how Musclegun made you happy
Great product with really clear instructions !
Perfect for aiding recovery after training hard.
Excellent customer service and great product. The whole buying experience makes you feel great about buying the Muscle Gun
Order due in mid June was not received until mid July.

Communication ok, product appears to be good.
Item as described and seemed to be living up to its rating.
Altho the item was out of stock. You kept me informed of when delivery was expected and felt like I mattered. Thank you
Fun itself is great, long wait for delivery- not a problem as expected with covid but the expected dates on the website when ordering were way out.

Would be great if they’d include a booklet or guide that wasn’t on Instagram- had to search around other sites to find info on how to use various attachments as instagram isn’t something I use.
Hi there Phil, thanks for the feedback, it's greatly appreciated, just in regards to our manual - there should have been our new user guide within your packaging box if you'd like to check that, however if you can't find it please just send us an e mail at - sales@muscleguns.co.uk and we will happily post you one - in the meantime we will also send you an electronic version. Also apologies again for the delays - these were as you have highlighted mainly as a result of COVID and our stock being delayed on import.
Thanks again,
Best regards
Danny
The musclegun is very light and easy to use. Two years ago, I did a mystery injury to my ankle which resulted in swelling and pain in my leg and despite seeing two consultants, osteopaths, physiotherapists, sports therapists, the discomfort remained and moving my leg was difficult and stiff. However after one 5 minute session with the Musclegun, mobility and swelling improved and I’m able to sleep without pain.
Bought this to try and ease some back spine arm and shoulder pain following a bad accident. Can honestly say I couldn’t love without it now it’s worked wonders for me. Would 100% recommend
Really good machine, feel a lot better after I’ve used it.
Carry case is handy for taking out and about.
Only four stars because there was a delay in the pre-order delivery.
I was a little dubious as to why Musclegun (who I'd not heard of before) would be so much cheaper than Theragun, but I gave them a shot and so far I've been pleasantly surprised.

Delivery was admittedly a bit of an issue as the UK seems to carry low amounts of stock and was waiting on a shipment, but Danny was very good at communicating and making sure it arrived in time for my deadline (gift).
Although i was initially disappointed as the item was out of stock and this was not obvious when purchasing, I have to say that the excellent customer service received from Danny and the quality of the product have completely removed this disappointment. The product looks and feels excellent quality, is easy to use and seems to reduce the normal aches after a hard session.
Very happy with the product and great service definitely recommend
So far so good, I am really impressed with the Muscle Gun Carbon. It is really easy to use, lightweight but packs a punch and very quiet. It helped my legs get through a 24hr running event. The service from Muscle Gun was second to none, thank you!
Great service and communication through the transaction which was long due to delays caused by Covid.
Early days yet, though so far soooooo good!!! Short use and the results are epic!!!
5 star service from MuscleGun from start to finish
Very pleased with this purchase, works really well
I love the Muscle Gun, with its many power settings and attachments.
Is proving useful, however I already injured my shoulder using it and am seeing the doctor. I would have appreciated some more education on the Do's and Don'ts. You provide a map of the body's muscles but more advice would have been appreciated.
Hi there William, firstly thanks for the feedback, it is greatly appreciated and in respect of a more comprehensive user guide, that has been something we have been working on over the last month and have just finalised of which we will send a digital copy to you via e mail. I hope this helps but you have any further questions regarding use of the device at all please do not hesitate to contact our sales support team - sales@muscleguns.co.uk.
Many thanks